List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nikki's character

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nikki's character

Started by PurrrrrrrKitty at 2013/09/12 05:49AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/15 07:17PM, Views: 1513, Replies: 18
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/12 05:49AM
    Nikki's character
    PurrrrrrrKitty

As you can see, Nikki has had a colorful past.. She did spend time in a commune with Paul.. but this happened before I started watching. Victor had just seen Nikki doing her strip when I first startted watching... so, I guess JFP did do a bit of history checking.. and decided it would be a good story line for Nikki to go look for that child.. What else is Nikki going to do, otherwise?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikki_Newman

#2   2013/09/12 11:57AM
    Re: Nikki's character
    PurrrrrrrKitty

Bump.. I thought more people would be interested since there is a discussion of disbelief on the Board..

#3   2013/09/12 12:03PM
    djpp

I think this is a great idea for a storyline. Something different. It brings someone else into the fold. And it is part of the character's history. I would like some flashbacks because I can't remember this even though I've watched the show since it began. Flashbacks would inform new viewers and old of what happened. Nikki can remember. Plus this storyline addresses these strange religious cults. There are plenty of them. It's something different. I look forward to see what happens.

#4   2013/09/12 12:11PM
    YR2013

Quote PurrrrrrrKitty: As you can see, Nikki has had a colorful past.. She did spend time in a commune with Paul.. but this happened before I started watching. Victor had just seen Nikki doing her strip when I first startted watching... so, I guess JFP did do a bit of history checking.. and decided it would be a good story line for Nikki to go look for that child.. What else is Nikki going to do, otherwise?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikki_Newman

Hmmm, I guess you're right Kitty, it won't make sense to have her sitting around on her daughter's couch, looking like she's just smelled a stinky dirty diaper, looking down her nose, condemning everyone she hates. No, we better get the promiscuous ex stripper her long lost son.

#5   2013/09/12 12:13PM
    YR2013

Quote PurrrrrrrKitty: Bump.. I thought more people would be interested since there is a discussion of disbelief on the Board..

Sorry, nothing about Nikki interests me. She's too snotty, uptight and I hate to see her look like she's constipated every time.

#6   2013/09/12 12:19PM
    djpp

Nikki can be snooty. There's no doubt about that. She is a hypocrite especially when it concerns Sharon. I don't like her treatment of Sharon, never have. And I don't like how she always hurts Paul and Jack and runs back to Victor. But I like her compassion for Jack when he had problems, and I like the fact she is nice to Billy when he had problems. She isn't all bad. Mostly I don't like how she treats Sharon.

#7   2013/09/12 12:39PM
    YR2013

Quote djpp: Nikki can be snooty. There's no doubt about that. She is a hypocrite especially when it concerns Sharon. I don't like her treatment of Sharon, never have. And I don't like how she always hurts Paul and Jack and runs back to Victor. But I like her compassion for Jack when he had problems, and I like the fact she is nice to Billy when he had problems. She isn't all bad. Mostly I don't like how she treats Sharon.

I guess I only see the hypocrite side of her because she plays it so well. Never liked her

#8   2013/09/12 12:48PM
    calliope

I like Nikki okay, even when she's a snoot! Just wish they wouldn't make her cry. She's really bad at it to the point of comical now.

#9   2013/09/12 02:56PM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

I use to love Nikki.. I thought she was one of the most beautiful actresses on TV.. but as the grew older.. and developed such back problems.. she took on a different demeanor.. I think her snooty look comes from wearing a back brace.. and I am not all that convinced that MTS wants to play Nikki any longer..hmmmmm... I don't really know that.. it is just an observation..

Nikki use to be the BEST crier on Y&R.. but that has changed also..

But since they have decided to keep the character of Nikki.. they have to do something with her.. so, yes I think this has potentional..and it doesn't have a thing to do with Victor.. lol..

Who will be her son??? We don't really know if it is Dylan or not..we may be in for a big surprise.. who knows?

#10   2013/09/12 03:02PM
    trixie60

Quote calliope: I like Nikki okay, even when she's a snoot! Just wish they wouldn't make her cry. She's really bad at it to the point of comical now.

ITA I see no tears at all when she cries. This story line is just one of many story lines about a long lost son or daughter. It doesn't interest me very much.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list