List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam vs Victor and the brats

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam vs Victor and the brats

Started by Daveb at 2013/09/12 04:17AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/14 01:48PM, Views: 1370, Replies: 23
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/09/14 11:33AM
    Re: Adam vs Victor and the brats
    Cass Eno

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Cass Eno: I really believe that Adam thought he could trust Jack.
    And I really hate that he did that.
    Jack is as bad as Victor.
    Adam is going to get screwed by both Jack and Victor.

I didn't get the impression that Jack would go after Adam, he helped him and told Adam the battle would be between Adam and Victor, he didn't want to get involved. But, now that Victor knows, it will be all out war.

I don't think Jack would go after Adam, but he would use him to get to Victor.

#22   2013/09/14 11:34AM
    jacksmyguy

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote jacksmyguy:
    Quote Lanie1959: Adam is just as bratty as Viki on any given day....If Adam had not of bee trying to stab Victor i the back while pretending to want a relationship with him, Victor wold still be on his side . Adam has nobody to blame but himself he was the one who decided to work with Victor's enemy but now he wants to play like he is the victim ....typical Adam

I tend to have a difference of opinion with you on this. I will admit that Adam has done some horrible things in the past and can be a force to be reckoned with but, IMO, he is a man who is trying to change and become a better man or at least become the man his mother always believed he was. I don't feel that Adam was only pretending to want a father and son relationship with Victor. I think he genuinely wanted that relationship to develop between them and the only reason Jack was involved with this was because he helped Adam get the capital he needed to get regain control of NE. You said essentially that Victor would still be at Adam's side if Adam had not betrayed him. I don't agree and I don't feel that a betrayal has taken place. Victor never shows any loyalty to anyone in his family including Nikki, Victoria and Nick. He turns on them without a blink of an eye when he feels justified in doing so, which is just about any time something doesn't suit him, disappoints him or doesn't go his way. Victor is a selfish, arrogant, tyrant and it's time that Adam cut his losses and walk away because I credit him with having more brains than the rest of Victor's family.

I agree with almost everything you said, but why would Adam think going to Jack for the money would ever be okay with Victor? That would always seem as a betrayal to Victor. Victor only has two emotions, his love for NE and his hatred of the Abbotts, everything and everyone else in his life are just window dressing, there to suit his needs. I hope one day every sees him for what he is and walks away, including Adam.

I get your point but I think Adam just saw the offer from Jack as a means to an end in accomplishing what he was trying to do, and that was getting NE back for his dad when Victor's other children just walked away from the challenge. This whole feud between Victor and Jack is so old and childish. It's time they both grow up, but particularly Victor. Victor has always resented Jack, maybe because Jack had a loving father and Victor didn't, or maybe because Victor built NE without any help and Jack benefitted from his father giving him an in-road into a legacy. It matters not at this point. What does matter is that Jack walked away from Newman and turned it over to Adam. Victor is the one who keeps antagonizing the Abbotts because he can't just be happy with what he has accomplished. He has to remain a bitter, nasty, vindictive twit who can't stand to see anyone else have a decent life, the kind of life that no amount of money can buy for him.

#23   2013/09/14 11:52AM
    Jainay

I am sick of this family fighting.I hope the new writers find some writings where families get along with each other.I am beginning to hate the story lines.The story line with Neil and the blogger has run it's course.Adam and the baby I'm tired of this storyline.I am tired of people changing test results.That is plain stupid.Dylan a dumb story line.Niki looking for a lost child.Dumb. Please write better story lines.

#24   2013/09/14 01:48PM
    ksmmm

Team Adam all the way!!!!

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list