List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam vs Victor and the brats

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam vs Victor and the brats

Started by Daveb at 2013/09/12 04:17AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/14 01:48PM, Views: 1429, Replies: 23
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/09/13 07:48AM
    Re: Adam vs Victor and the brats
    Lanie1959

Quote ngirl26:
    Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Lanie1959: Adam is just as bratty as Viki on any given day....If Adam had not of bee trying to stab Victor i the back while pretending to want a relationship with him, Victor wold still be on his side . Adam has nobody to blame but himself he was the one who decided to work with Victor's enemy but now he wants to play like he is the victim ....typical Adam

Exactly.He brought Jack in to help him, knowing Victor wouldn't like it. so what did he expect?

Adam was probably hoping that Victor would acknowledge the fact that he wouldn't have NE back if it wasn't for Adam. Adam probably expected that Victor would eventually grow up and get past the issue of it being Jack's money and just be grateful that at least one of his children actually cared enough about him to take a bullet for him and fight for NE when it counted. When NE was taken over, not one of those weaklings stood by Victor and decided to help him fight for the company. When Adam sold his original shares to Jack, he and Chelsea had just lost their baby because of Summer. He was angry. But when it counted, it was Adam that stood up for Victor and NE. Victor wouldn't have NE if not for Adam. So Victor really needs to get over himself. I hope that Adam either lays waste to Victor and the brats, or leaves the fight of his own accord with even more strength than he had when he started. All Adam did was turn to Jack for help with the money, he didn't betray Victor. Whatever happens next is on Victor and his own greed.

Adam refused to tell Victor where he got the money no legitimate businessman is going to do business with an unknown investor without knowing where the money came from, it's ludicrous to expect a savvy businessman like Victor Newman to go blindly into a business deal without knowing the money isn't coming from an illegal source. There are rules all businesses have to go by. Doing business with money from unknown source is just stupid. The bullet Adam doesn't have anything to do this ..Victor has been thankful and thought Adam could be trusted only to find out Adam is working with a man that Adam knows full is Victor's enemy and that is betrayal to somebody like Victor.

#12   2013/09/13 08:13AM
    villyforever55

Quote Daveb:
    Quote ngirl26:
    Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Lanie1959: Adam is just as bratty as Viki on any given day....If Adam had not of bee trying to stab Victor i the back while pretending to want a relationship with him, Victor wold still be on his side . Adam has nobody to blame but himself he was the one who decided to work with Victor's enemy but now he wants to play like he is the victim ....typical Adam

Exactly.He brought Jack in to help him, knowing Victor wouldn't like it. so what did he expect?

Adam was probably hoping that Victor would acknowledge the fact that he wouldn't have NE back if it wasn't for Adam. Adam probably expected that Victor would eventually grow up and get past the issue of it being Jack's money and just be grateful that at least one of his children actually cared enough about him to take a bullet for him and fight for NE when it counted. When NE was taken over, not one of those weaklings stood by Victor and decided to help him fight for the company. When Adam sold his original shares to Jack, he and Chelsea had just lost their baby because of Summer. He was angry. But when it counted, it was Adam that stood up for Victor and NE. Victor wouldn't have NE if not for Adam. So Victor really needs to get over himself. I hope that Adam either lays waste to Victor and the brats, or leaves the fight of his own accord with even more strength than he had when he started. All Adam did was turn to Jack for help with the money, he didn't betray Victor. Whatever happens next is on Victor and his own greed.

Writers need to look to the future. Tired of the SOS. The show is The young and the restless, not the Ancient and boring. They could have Jack and Adam have the same type of friendship Victor and Katherine enjoyed. Victor forgets that it was the children he cherishes most that cost him the company in the first place. I really want Adam to crush them. Especially when he finds out the Victoria knew about the baby.

How does Adam have any room to talk about Victoria knowing about Chelsea's lie, he can't throw any stones in this situation. I don't see any difference here between Victoria knowing about Connor, her nephew and Adam knowing Faith, his niece, wasn't dead. And saying 'it was a long time ago' doesn't give Adam a pass. Both were wrong, but in Adam's case, he initiated the entire situation with Faith and never admitted it until long after Red revealed the truth. And even then the only person he apologized to was Sharon.

#13   2013/09/13 08:20AM
    djpp

Quote Daveb: I hope that Adam really sticks it to Victor and his rest of the brats. Especially when he finds out about Victoria knowing the baby was his and blackmailing Chelsea.

I hope that also, but Victor always wins, so I am doubtful. However, the Newman's are so arrogant and snobby that I wish Adam would win also.

#14   2013/09/13 08:42AM
    JBosh

Quote djpp:
    Quote Daveb: I hope that Adam really sticks it to Victor and his rest of the brats. Especially when he finds out about Victoria knowing the baby was his and blackmailing Chelsea.

I hope that also, but Victor always wins, so I am doubtful. However, the Newman's are so arrogant and snobby that I wish Adam would win also.

Well what other person to go down to? Than his own son Victor Jr.It's only right

#15   2013/09/13 06:10PM
    jacksmyguy

Quote Barbyboo:
    Quote dafyduc: I hope Adam wipes the floor with the whole lot of them

Yes I agree...

So do I...Especially after Friday's show when Victor and Victoria are plotting, even while at the wedding, to throw Adam out on his ear again. How ungrateful can they be after Adam is the one that got NE back for the Newman family in the first place. Victor is disgusting the way he disowns his own flesh and blood at the drop of a hat. IMO, if Adam and Jack can beat the snooty Newmans at their own game I will be sitting at the sidelines cheering them on.

#16   2013/09/14 08:27AM
    villyforever55

Quote djpp:

Adam is just as bratty, arrogant and snobby as the others, he is a true Newman, like it or not. The fact that I'm a huge Vickie fan doesn't change that. But no worries, as soon as Victor thinks he needs Adam for something, he'll welcome Adam and his son into the family fold once again. I mean, Adam did cause Ashley's miscarriage and he got over that. That's what Victor does, it's all about him.

#17   2013/09/14 10:57AM
    jacksmyguy

I tend to have a difference of opinion with you on this. I will admit that Adam has done some horrible things in the past and can be a force to be reckoned with but, IMO, he is a man who is trying to change and become a better man or at least become the man his mother always believed he was. I don't feel that Adam was only pretending to want a father and son relationship with Victor. I think he genuinely wanted that relationship to develop between them and the only reason Jack was involved with this was because he helped Adam get the capital he needed to get regain control of NE. You said essentially that Victor would still be at Adam's side if Adam had not betrayed him. I don't agree and I don't feel that a betrayal has taken place. Victor never shows any loyalty to anyone in his family including Nikki, Victoria and Nick. He turns on them without a blink of an eye when he feels justified in doing so, which is just about any time something doesn't suit him, disappoints him or doesn't go his way. Victor is a selfish, arrogant, tyrant and it's time that Adam cut his losses and walk away because I credit him with having more brains than the rest of Victor's family.

#18   2013/09/14 11:07AM
    villyforever55

Quote jacksmyguy:

I tend to have a difference of opinion with you on this. I will admit that Adam has done some horrible things in the past and can be a force to be reckoned with but, IMO, he is a man who is trying to change and become a better man or at least become the man his mother always believed he was. I don't feel that Adam was only pretending to want a father and son relationship with Victor. I think he genuinely wanted that relationship to develop between them and the only reason Jack was involved with this was because he helped Adam get the capital he needed to get regain control of NE. You said essentially that Victor would still be at Adam's side if Adam had not betrayed him. I don't agree and I don't feel that a betrayal has taken place. Victor never shows any loyalty to anyone in his family including Nikki, Victoria and Nick. He turns on them without a blink of an eye when he feels justified in doing so, which is just about any time something doesn't suit him, disappoints him or doesn't go his way. Victor is a selfish, arrogant, tyrant and it's time that Adam cut his losses and walk away because I credit him with having more brains than the rest of Victor's family.

I agree with almost everything you said, but why would Adam think going to Jack for the money would ever be okay with Victor? That would always seem as a betrayal to Victor. Victor only has two emotions, his love for NE and his hatred of the Abbotts, everything and everyone else in his life are just window dressing, there to suit his needs. I hope one day every sees him for what he is and walks away, including Adam.

#19   2013/09/14 11:18AM
    Cass Eno

I really believe that Adam thought he could trust Jack.
    And I really hate that he did that.
    Jack is as bad as Victor.
    Adam is going to get screwed by both Jack and Victor.

#20   2013/09/14 11:25AM
    villyforever55

Quote Cass Eno: I really believe that Adam thought he could trust Jack.
    And I really hate that he did that.
    Jack is as bad as Victor.
    Adam is going to get screwed by both Jack and Victor.

I didn't get the impression that Jack would go after Adam, he helped him and told Adam the battle would be between Adam and Victor, he didn't want to get involved. But, now that Victor knows, it will be all out war.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list