List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Devon gets 2.5 BILLION, Jill gets Box & Half House

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Devon gets 2.5 BILLION, Jill gets Box & Half House

Started by billionaire at 2013/09/11 10:48AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/12 11:19PM, Views: 1285, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/11 10:48AM
    Devon gets 2.5 BILLION, Jill gets Box & Half House
    billionaire

OUCH!!!!

Jill looked PISSED!!!

All she got was a jewelry box & half the house with dimwit Esther living there!

Meanwhile Devon is laughing with 2 Billion 475 Million in his bank account!

Obvious that Katherine LOVED Devon the MOST!!!!

#2   2013/09/11 11:15AM
    Re: Devon gets 2.5 BILLION, Jill gets Box & Half House
    pink kiity

That's is too funny Hers due punishment from mrs .C

#3   2013/09/11 11:39AM
    djpp

I knew the writers would write something ridiculous in Katherine's will, and they certainly didn't disappoint! As if Katherine would leave the bulk of her money to a grandson she barely knew. She was much closer to her own son, Brock, and her grand daughter, MacKenzie! And yet she makes them share 1/4 of her estate with Jill's son, Phillip, Jill's grandson, Chance, and Nina! Come on! Who could believe that? While Devon takes mostly everything? Devon already has Tucker, who is filthy rich. Why would she leave Devon almost everything when he has Tucker to take care of him financially? And he has Neil who is well off and can assist him if he ever needs help? Her own son, Brock, is practically a pauper as a minister, and her the grand daughter she always adored, MacKenzie, doesn't have anything or anyone to help her should she need it. I don't buy this fakey garbage the writers wrote. They shouldn't even be writing for Y & R! They're just ruining the show with almost every stupid storyline. They've ruined Sharon, and they continue having Victor and Jack rehash the fight for Newman Enterprises. How many times do we have to watch that over and over again???

Esther is so disrespectful to Jill I can barely stand to listen to her now that Katherine is gone. Jill would just fire her. Even though Kay gave Jill her share of the mansion, which means Jill owns the house and grounds, it doesn't mean Jill has to keep Esther on although Kay wants her to still care for the house. No one would put up with Esther's nasty comments. She's the hired help!

I'm sure Kevin's skeleton key will lead to a fortune since the writers continue to have his character leech off of Kay. And why Chloe and her offspring get anything from Katherine is beyond me. A half million dollars for college??? Come on! She's Billy's daughter, and he is an Abbott. I am sure Billy can pay for his own daughter's college!

At least, the writers made Katherine leave Murphy something! He was her spouse after all and entitled to quite a bit. In the will, Devon got her collection of records, and then it was added he got the majority of her loot! Tucker wasn't even mentioned in the will, to my recollection. Probably because he is filthy rich like Nikki and Victor, which is why they just got an honorable mention leaving them her collections.

What's pretty rotten is that Jill got half the mansion and lands, and she has to pay to upkeep it which she said will cost a fortune. Yet Kay didn't leave her a fortune! And she didn't even leave Jill the CEO position at Chancellor! Cane gets to continue running it which is ridiculous. Cane has only run a bar and held some executive positions which was fakey in itself since he never had any experience or college education! And Jill can't sell the house and lands either! How can Kay leave that as a condition in her will? That seems a bit much.

It's obvious men are the head of the writing on this soap because Cane, a man, gets to run the company, when it should be Jill! And Devon, another man, gets the bulk of the fortune instead of Kay's favorite grand daughter! Why couldn't women be the winners instead of the men always being the winners??? Because MEN write this garbage! Kay's husband and children should be the first people to get anything anyway not grandchildren. And things should be divided equally, to be fair. But since Kay wanted to leave the money to a grandchild, she would have left MacKenzie the bulk of the fortune since she was closest to Mac, and Brock isn't filthy rich like Devon's dad, Tucker.

These writers stink! I hope the network gets rid of them already. I am ready to stop watching the show I'm so sick of it, so are a lot of other people!

#4   2013/09/12 06:18PM
    supagurl

Jill reminds me of Tracy Quartermaine. All she got was jar of relish.

#5   2013/09/12 07:05PM
    Rilynne

Quote djpp: image

I knew the writers would write something ridiculous in Katherine's will, and they certainly didn't disappoint! As if Katherine would leave the bulk of her money to a grandson she barely knew. She was much closer to her own son, Brock, and her grand daughter, MacKenzie! And yet she makes them share 1/4 of her estate with Jill's son, Phillip, Jill's grandson, Chance, and Nina! Come on! Who could believe that? While Devon takes mostly everything? Devon already has Tucker, who is filthy rich. Why would she leave Devon almost everything when he has Tucker to take care of him financially? And he has Neil who is well off and can assist him if he ever needs help? Her own son, Brock, is practically a pauper as a minister, and her the grand daughter she always adored, MacKenzie, doesn't have anything or anyone to help her should she need it. I don't buy this fakey garbage the writers wrote. They shouldn't even be writing for Y & R! They're just ruining the show with almost every stupid storyline. They've ruined Sharon, and they continue having Victor and Jack rehash the fight for Newman Enterprises. How many times do we have to watch that over and over again???

Esther is so disrespectful to Jill I can barely stand to listen to her now that Katherine is gone. Jill would just fire her. Even though Kay gave Jill her share of the mansion, which means Jill owns the house and grounds, it doesn't mean Jill has to keep Esther on although Kay wants her to still care for the house. No one would put up with Esther's nasty comments. She's the hired help!

I'm sure Kevin's skeleton key will lead to a fortune since the writers continue to have his character leech off of Kay. And why Chloe and her offspring get anything from Katherine is beyond me. A half million dollars for college??? Come on! She's Billy's daughter, and he is an Abbott. I am sure Billy can pay for his own daughter's college!

At least, the writers made Katherine leave Murphy something! He was her spouse after all and entitled to quite a bit. In the will, Devon got her collection of records, and then it was added he got the majority of her loot! Tucker wasn't even mentioned in the will, to my recollection. Probably because he is filthy rich like Nikki and Victor, which is why they just got an honorable mention leaving them her collections.

What's pretty rotten is that Jill got half the mansion and lands, and she has to pay to upkeep it which she said will cost a fortune. Yet Kay didn't leave her a fortune! And she didn't even leave Jill the CEO position at Chancellor! Cane gets to continue running it which is ridiculous. Cane has only run a bar and held some executive positions which was fakey in itself since he never had any experience or college education! And Jill can't sell the house and lands either! How can Kay leave that as a condition in her will? That seems a bit much.

It's obvious men are the head of the writing on this soap because Cane, a man, gets to run the company, when it should be Jill! And Devon, another man, gets the bulk of the fortune instead of Kay's favorite grand daughter! Why couldn't women be the winners instead of the men always being the winners??? Because MEN write this garbage! Kay's husband and children should be the first people to get anything anyway not grandchildren. And things should be divided equally, to be fair. But since Kay wanted to leave the money to a grandchild, she would have left MacKenzie the bulk of the fortune since she was closest to Mac, and Brock isn't filthy rich like Devon's dad, Tucker.

These writers stink! I hope the network gets rid of them already. I am ready to stop watching the show I'm so sick of it, so are a lot of other people!

I too thought it was odd Devon got so much???? She was so close with Mac. Brock's relationship with his Dutchess was so sweet and gentle. It just doesn't make much sense. What about Mac's child, did she get an education fund? Giving all that to Devon is ridiculous.

#6   2013/09/12 07:12PM
    calliope

I am sure Jill' s music box will lead to something wonderful.

#7   2013/09/12 07:17PM
    trixie60

I agree with the op. What Katherine gave Devon was way too much. What she should have done was give all her grandkids the same amount of money, so that they would have thought it was more fair. And yes, Murphy should have gotten more. At least some money to live on. No one Devon's age should have that amount of money. Also Jill should have gotten money from her. Like at least the same amount of money that Ester got. The writers have no idea what the history was like on the show. Brock should have gotten more money than the grandkids. He was her son. And Mac was not mentioned. Something wrong with that kind of logic. Her granddaughter! And Tucker was another son she could have left something too even if he didn't need it. This was very poor writing on the writers part.

#8   2013/09/12 08:46PM
    zuzu61

I'm sorry, but I'm not sure I would give anything to a woman who had an affair with my husband. Nor her offspring. ANd certainly NOT Cane.
    Wait and see.. the writers will give Jill CI. ugh!!

IMO, Brock & Mac should have gotten what Devon got and Devon should have gotten The 1/4 like Jill's children got.
    I would have given Jill exactly what she stole from me in court. 1/2 of the house and a picture of my Ex. that she wanted so much.
    If she wanted to sell her 1/2 of the house, so be it.. But it would have to be sold to Brock or Mac. If they didn't want it, then sell it to Tucker or Devon. It would have to stay in the family for Mac's child. (Mac's child/baby wasn't even mentioned)

Today proves how much Jill LOVED Mrs. C.. All she wanted was $$$$. No one else cared. And No one was jealous of Devon. Except Jill.
    WHY the H$LL did Jill think she should be in the will??
    She lived with Katherine because she sued Mrs. C for 1/2 of HER home. JMO!!! JMO.
    Dang writers

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/12 08:47PM
    #9   2013/09/12 09:08PM
    Maria Maria101

Quote djpp: image

Devon wanted the records, but they were willed to Tucker. Tucker got the records.

#10   2013/09/12 09:11PM
    Maria Maria101

Quote trixie60: I agree with the op. What Katherine gave Devon was way too much. What she should have done was give all her grandkids the same amount of money, so that they would have thought it was more fair. And yes, Murphy should have gotten more. At least some money to live on. No one Devon's age should have that amount of money. Also Jill should have gotten money from her. Like at least the same amount of money that Ester got. The writers have no idea what the history was like on the show. Brock should have gotten more money than the grandkids. He was her son. And Mac was not mentioned. Something wrong with that kind of logic. Her granddaughter! And Tucker was another son she could have left something too even if he didn't need it. This was very poor writing on the writers part.

McKenzie was mentioned with Brock, Phillip, Chance, and Nina.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list