List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Summer

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Summer

Started by proderick at 2007/10/19 05:57AM
    Latest post: 2007/10/19 10:14AM, Views: 471, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2007/10/19 05:57AM
    Summer
    proderick

I haven't been to this message board before so I was wondering if anyone knows who Summers real parents are? I really think she looks like Nick.

#2   2007/10/19 06:14AM
    Re: Summer
    cherchezlefemme

Welcome and good morning to you! The jury is still out on this one... Personally, I think she is the daughter of Jack Abbott.

#3   2007/10/19 06:18AM
    suegerry

That she is.....a Abbott......all the way.....there is absolutely no resemblance of this character to Nick.....

#4   2007/10/19 06:19AM
    Kimberly46

I read yesterday that the mother of summer was on The View a few weeks ago. Seems the set for the Young and the Restless is right across from the set of The View. Rosie saw the mother with (get this; the twins). Summer is the twin sister of Fen in real. I was floored when I read that. Boy and girl twins!!
    So no, Summer is not related to any of the actors on YR

#5   2007/10/19 06:21AM
    suegerry

Quote Kimberly46: I read yesterday that the mother of summer was on The View a few weeks ago. Seems the set for the Young and the Restless is right across from the set of The View. Rosie saw the mother with (get this; the twins). Summer is the twin sister of Fen in real. I was floored when I read that. Boy and girl twins!!

That's interesting.....when was this woman on The View..

#6   2007/10/19 06:31AM
    cherchezlefemme

must have been a while back since Rosie has exited the show some time ago.

#7   2007/10/19 07:43AM
    Kimberly46

Quote suegerry:
    Quote Kimberly46: I read yesterday that the mother of summer was on The View a few weeks ago. Seems the set for the Young and the Restless is right across from the set of The View. Rosie saw the mother with (get this; the twins). Summer is the twin sister of Fen in real. I was floored when I read that. Boy and girl twins!!

I've been searching where I read that. Gotta love it when you don't remember where you saw something, try to find it again for about an hour, only to find it right under your nose ... lol
    I read it in this message board under the "Summer the Diva" thread. It was posted by Jentra.
    Here is the post:
    She's a cutie, for sure! I was shocked when the baby's real mommy appeared on The View and told Rosie that Summer and Fen (don't know their real names) are twins; both hers. She looked so young. I guess The View is shot right across the hall or something from Y&R Studios. Anyway, Rosie was talking to the mommy in the hall before the show and asked her to bring the baby (Summer) on. This was months ago. Did anyone else see it?
    Hope this helps

#8   2007/10/19 10:11AM
    suegerry

Quote Kimberly46:
    Quote suegerry:

I've been searching where I read that. Gotta love it when you don't remember where you saw something, try to find it again for about an hour, only to find it right under your nose ... lol
    I read it in this message board under the "Summer the Diva" thread. It was posted by Jentra.
    Here is the post:
    She's a cutie, for sure! I was shocked when the baby's real mommy appeared on The View and told Rosie that Summer and Fen (don't know their real names) are twins; both hers. She looked so young. I guess The View is shot right across the hall or something from Y&R Studios. Anyway, Rosie was talking to the mommy in the hall before the show and asked her to bring the baby (Summer) on. This was months ago. Did anyone else see it?
    Hope this helps

Thanks.....that's real nice if these two babies are twins.....gee the mom must be really proud....her babies are darn cute.....

#9   2007/10/19 10:13AM
    bubble303

They should change her name to Summer Jaclyn Abbott

#10   2007/10/19 10:14AM
    suegerry

They will, they will......very soon....

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list