List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: OT: Did Anyone See Peter Porte on Devious Maids?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

OT: Did Anyone See Peter Porte on Devious Maids?

Started by MsSuperSuds at 2013/09/09 11:53AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/12 08:13PM, Views: 829, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2013/09/09 11:53AM
    OT: Did Anyone See Peter Porte on Devious Maids?
    MsSuperSuds

I wasn't sure it was him; but I continued to get the feeling that I had seen this guy somewhere. He looked more handsome than he did on Y&R or maybe the lighting was just so much better on that show. He also seemed to be a good actor. Anyway, after looking at him for quite some time on the whole episode last night, I recognized him as Peter Porte, the guy who played Paul's son on Y&R. Did anyone else see him or was I mistaken?

#2   2013/09/09 12:03PM
    Re: OT: Did Anyone See Peter Porte on Devious Maids?
    Cabo

Quote MsSuperSuds: I wasn't sure it was him; but I continued to get the feeling that I had seen this guy somewhere. He looked more handsome than he did on Y&R or maybe the lighting was just so much better on that show. He also seemed to be a good actor. Anyway, after looking at him for quite some time on the whole episode last night, I recognized him as Peter Porte, the guy who played Paul's son on Y&R. Did anyone else see him or was I mistaken?

Yes, I did see him. Man, he is SO handsome !
    I was hoping he might be a regular, but it doesn't
    seem like it.........although it depends where the S/L.
    Great to see him........he's yummy !

#3   2013/09/09 01:19PM
    Paggie

Sorry I missed it but glad he's still doing well. He seems to be keeping busy. Looks and talent! Was really sad Y & R decided to kill him off.

#4   2013/09/09 01:47PM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote MsSuperSuds: I wasn't sure it was him; but I continued to get the feeling that I had seen this guy somewhere. He looked more handsome than he did on Y&R or maybe the lighting was just so much better on that show. He also seemed to be a good actor. Anyway, after looking at him for quite some time on the whole episode last night, I recognized him as Peter Porte, the guy who played Paul's son on Y&R. Did anyone else see him or was I mistaken?

Oh, yes! I love Devious Maids. It is definitely him. You are so right about the lighting as well. He was much better looking on Devious Maids than I ever found him to be on Y&R. The guy he was having an affair with on Devious Maids (can't remember his real name or name on DM) also was on DOOL years ago playing Nicole Walker's brother.

#5   2013/09/09 07:31PM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote Homesick Cajun:

Oh, yes! I love Devious Maids. It is definitely him. You are so right about the lighting as well. He was much better looking on Devious Maids than I ever found him to be on Y&R. The guy he was having an affair with on Devious Maids (can't remember his real name or name on DM) also was on DOOL years ago playing Nicole Walker's brother.

I didn't think he was so good looking on Y&R either. Well if Y&R killed him off the show, its their loss. Paul could have used a son to stir up his life for more interesting storylies as a parent. So sorry Paul has to live w/ killing his son; but I am equally glad the son found a new home on a primetime soap. Lifetime picked him up and put him on that show for however long the role lasts. He seems to be playing a jilted gay lover of the HOT Latin singing heartthrob. Cannot remember what his name is either. Devious Maids was slow grabbing my attention but it is slowly keeping me hooked. Interesting show!

#6   2013/09/12 02:53PM
    DRAlper

Matt Cedeno is the actor who plays Alejandro Rubio on Devious Maids.

#7   2013/09/12 08:13PM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote DRAlper: Matt Cedeno is the actor who plays Alejandro Rubio on Devious Maids.

Thanks for the info.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list