List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: OMG dylan 1+1=2 do the math???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

OMG dylan 1+1=2 do the math???

Started by cane fan at 2013/09/09 11:40AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/09 12:45PM, Views: 461, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2013/09/09 11:40AM
    OMG dylan 1+1=2 do the math???
    cane fan

i cant beleve they making this guy so dumm he is a warvet coem on,,today he ask chealse how is it that the baby and adam have same eye probleme dylan it cant only a father and a child this happ,make him smarter please,,

#2   2013/09/09 11:42AM
    Re: OMG dylan 1+1=2 do the math???
    Gideon58

Yeah, any brain Dylan might possess has definitely been removed by the writers in order to sustain this storyline. Dylan has been getting clues from jump that this child is not his but nothing is sinking in...not the brightest bulb in the row.

#3   2013/09/09 12:41PM
    Barbyboo

I hate to say this about a great looking guy but he's the dumbest character ever written

#4   2013/09/09 12:45PM
    Insxx

Quote cane fan: i cant beleve they making this guy so dumm he is a warvet coem on,,today he ask chealse how is it that the baby and adam have same eye probleme dylan it cant only a father and a child this happ,make him smarter please,,

I don't like the way they have written Dylan. he should have been paired with someone else or brought in someone that's not on the canvas now. Never liked Chelsea(with her big head) and still don't she got kids all over the town and its time for her to bounce.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list