List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Victor & Nikki Yesteday's Episode did anyone think

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Victor & Nikki Yesteday's Episode did anyone think

Started by Nosycookie1201 at 2007/10/19 04:26AM
    Latest post: 2007/10/19 11:32AM, Views: 583, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/10/19 04:26AM
    Victor & Nikki Yesteday's Episode did anyone think
    Nosycookie1201

Did anybody think it was priceless the way Victor dug into Nikki and then dimissed her By telling her "I'm saving your reputation and leaving you with some money now get the hell out here" and the outfit and the hair went flying out of the door fast. All those months of her insensitive crap after Nick & Sharon divorce from the affair he had with Red. And basically feeling like Sharon or Phyllis isn't good enough for her son. Ya had to love it! I hadn't watch Y&R in awhile but did yesterday and i really enjoyed that scene.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/10/19 04:28AM
    #2   2007/10/19 04:45AM
    Re: Victor & Nikki Yesteday's Episode did anyone think
    cater2u

Quote Nosycookie1201: Did anybody think it was priceless the way Victor dug into Nikki and then dimissed her By telling her "I'm saving your reputation and leaving you with some money now get the hell out here" and the outfit and the hair went flying out of the door fast. All those months of her insensitive crap after Nick & Sharon divorce from the affair he had with Red. And basically feeling like Sharon or Phyllis isn't good enough for her son. Ya had to love it! I hadn't watch Y&R in awhile but did yesterday and i really enjoyed that scene.

yup that was p[erhaps one of the best scenes with nikki and victor .....nikki is a terrible person she needs to go back to where victor found her she's a self righteous person and ha sno right to jusdghe wether or not sharon are phyllis is good enough for her son

#3   2007/10/19 05:22AM
    JanND

Quote cater2u:
    Quote Nosycookie1201: Did anybody think it was priceless the way Victor dug into Nikki and then dimissed her By telling her "I'm saving your reputation and leaving you with some money now get the hell out here" and the outfit and the hair went flying out of the door fast. All those months of her insensitive crap after Nick & Sharon divorce from the affair he had with Red. And basically feeling like Sharon or Phyllis isn't good enough for her son. Ya had to love it! I hadn't watch Y&R in awhile but did yesterday and i really enjoyed that scene.

yup that was p[erhaps one of the best scenes with nikki and victor .....nikki is a terrible person she needs to go back to where victor found her she's a self righteous person and ha sno right to jusdghe wether or not sharon are phyllis is good enough for her son

I agree. She has always looked down her nose at Sharon and Phyllis was good enough to be her business partner, but not good enough to be with her son! What a hypocrite!

#4   2007/10/19 06:00AM
    suegerry

As much as I agree Nikki has always had her nose in the air and spewed her trash to Sharon.....I felt sorry for her.....Victor is very disrespectful of her and there's no need for this.....I think he's upset because he wasn't the one to get involved first .....this time......and of course we all know Victor can't take some of his own medicine....never has and never will.....

#5   2007/10/19 06:43AM
    taxman

It's ALWAYS good when Victor is yelling.........

#6   2007/10/19 06:45AM
    Evsmom

I loved that scene too! Very convincing! clap...clap...clap!

#7   2007/10/19 06:47AM
    canuck

Classic Victor Newman. It was great, I loved it!

#8   2007/10/19 06:50AM
    cherchezlefemme

I loved it! That was classic Victor Newman... I bet when he leaned back in that chair he was thinking... "Well I'll be dammed.. tried to make that one into a silk purse...only ended up as immitation sueade!

#9   2007/10/19 06:57AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote suegerry: As much as I agree Nikki has always had her nose in the air and spewed her trash to Sharon.....I felt sorry for her.....Victor is very disrespectful of her and there's no need for this.....I think he's upset because he wasn't the one to get involved first .....this time......and of course we all know Victor can't take some of his own medicine....never has and never will.....

Yep. Victor loooooooves to throw his words.

Then to hang up on Victoria.

He wont be too smug for long.........he knew about what was below and could of warned them.

Oh well he owns it now and all it lawsuits and reprecautions.

#10   2007/10/19 07:22AM
    Evsmom

Quote cherchezlefemme: I loved it! That was classic Victor Newman... I bet when he leaned back in that chair he was thinking... "Well I'll be dammed.. tried to make that one into a silk purse...only ended up as immitation sueade!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list