List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Flat out exhausted with Victor/Jack feud

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Flat out exhausted with Victor/Jack feud

Started by Brooksie82 at 2013/09/09 10:42AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/10 12:18PM, Views: 317, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/09/09 10:42AM
    Flat out exhausted with Victor/Jack feud
    Brooksie82

Men at their age fighting over a grown up woman (summer) like she is a 7 year old at stake in a custody battle is laughable and the writers have really begun grasping at straws for reasons to keep them at each others throats. The whole Newman business battle is a complete bore. Victor not remembering that he has Colleens heart in him and vowed to let the feud go and the fight over business go has sickened me. Even when Jack has tried to be nice and extended friendly gestures to him they are supposedly unable to make amends because they each want the same company or companies? They both have plenty of money and are ready for retirement. Let it go please and move onto retirement. Then Victor not giving Adam any gratitude for taking a bullet for him is real ugly. Even Victoria and Nick knows how much Adam just wanted to be treated like a real son and not some type of enemy. Then the conversations that they had, Adam being a smart butt instead of trying to act like family was stupid on his part. He continually brought up the past and make smart remarks everytime any of the Newmans spoke to him. I see no reason why these people are behaving as idiots. But guess that is all the writers can do to keep up drama. The same theme year after year. Nothing new. I will remain a loyal viewer but I needed to vent. Thanks for listening and understanding my frustration. I am over it now.

#2   2013/09/09 12:09PM
    Re: Flat out exhausted with Victor/Jack feud
    Gideon58

The Jack/Victor feud, along with the Jill/Katherine feud, has been the bedrock of this show forever and is not going anywhere. With Jeanne Cooper gone, the Jack/Victor feud will probably be moved directly center stage now.

#3   2013/09/09 12:33PM
    LoganH8tr

I know it has been one of the main "backbones" of this soap, but I have been tired of their feud.

I realized that if Jack and Victor could not have peace even after Jack was ok with Victor getting Colleen's heart, I realized that short of divine intervention...those fools will be at each other's neck until the end of days.

I forgot what even started this feud...I wasn't watching back then or I was and was too young to remember...was it when Jack and Nikki lost a son...or was it when Victor got Jabot away from the Abbotts?

#4   2013/09/09 12:36PM
    Barbyboo

And at the reading of the will. Fireworks yes or no

#5   2013/09/09 12:40PM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

I know Jack and Victor's feud is the bedrock.. just like JR and Cliff on Dallas.. but I am tired of it and I am a long, long time viewer..

I would like to see Victor and Adam as the feuding duo, which we are seeing to a degree.

#6   2013/09/10 12:18PM
    alanadz

I think this time will be different because it won't be just Victor and Jack. Adam, Billy, Noah, Abby will all be involved.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list