List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Are we suppose to believe??

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Are we suppose to believe??

Started by Brooksie82 at 2013/09/09 10:33AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/09 11:37AM, Views: 557, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2013/09/09 10:33AM
    Are we suppose to believe??
    Brooksie82

Not Dylan, nor Adam nor obviously Chelsea has ever heard of a DNA test? Not that it would matter the way every child in the past 20 years of this soap has had their results altered by someone who mysteriously is able to easily gain access to the lab at GC and change the results anyway. But I am just saying. Lets get on with it already. And by the way, is there no other lab that they can send DNA to either? Richest people in the city and they cannot get samples and send them to a private firm out of state to get results? This is just beyond stupid that nobody would even think of a DNA test. I understand Dylan does not want to know the child is not his. But Adam not insisting is ridiculous and Chelsea not thinking that he could have a DNA test ordered is beyond naïve to down right dumb. Strike dumb....CLUELESS is the word.

#2   2013/09/09 11:22AM
    Re: Are we suppose to believe??
    Lanie1959

worse than that... Jack STILL hasn't had a paternity test done!

#3   2013/09/09 11:35AM
    Gideon58

Surely you can't expect soap characters to do things that actually make sense do you? If they did, we would have no story at all.

#4   2013/09/09 11:37AM
    Havasu addict

If the characters were real and could write their own script, it would be more believable, however we have to suffer thru the por writing of whomever does this crap. It isn't creative or believable. There might be a town where the rich people sleep with each other and have babies without telling the fathers or getting DNA tests, but I don't know of it.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list