List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: How did she do it?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

How did she do it?

Started by calliope at 2013/09/09 09:42AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/09 11:58AM, Views: 749, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/09/09 09:42AM
    How did she do it?
    calliope

I am not clear on how Sharon changed the results. I don't think I have seen it covered on the boards or explained on the show. I have a small medical background but I wouldn't even know where to begin to change a paternity result. Did she tamper, or have someone else tamper, with the test itself? Did she change the letter? How? This is what gets me to thinking maybe she thinks she did it. I know that's silly but I just don't get it!

#2   2013/09/09 10:14AM
    Re: How did she do it?
    janetb

Quote calliope: I am not clear on how Sharon changed the results. I don't think I have seen it covered on the boards or explained on the show. I have a small medical background but I wouldn't even know where to begin to change a paternity result. Did she tamper, or have someone else tamper, with the test itself? Did she change the letter? How? This is what gets me to thinking maybe she thinks she did it. I know that's silly but I just don't get it!

Sharon explained it in a flashback, telling Cassie what she did.She was at the hospital seeing her doctor and overheard the lab tech leave a phone message for Nick that the test results were ready.Sharon went into the lab and changed the report.She had no access and wouldn't know how to tamper with the actual test.She told Cassie that Nick is really Summer's father.Nick found the letter with the results on his doorstep, we didn't see who left it .

#3   2013/09/09 10:44AM
    calliope

Completely missed that! Thanks!

#4   2013/09/09 10:53AM
    strawberrypop

Its funny isnt it? That the door was not locked and there was no password on the computer. Total BS, I wish they would make these types of story lines more believable!

#5   2013/09/09 11:58AM
    Gideon58

I missed it too, thanks for the explanation.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list