List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: what do you think will happen to sharon

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

what do you think will happen to sharon

Started by linder at 2013/09/09 08:07AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/12 02:43PM, Views: 2394, Replies: 34
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/09/09 10:52AM
    Re: what do you think will happen to sharon
    trinilisa

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote linder: when sharon is found out ..i just wonder what should or will happen to her.She,s not leaving the show. So will she go to jail,dont think so,(on lying about Summers DNA..will they find out everything,their so much she has done..Phyllis,Summer,s dnd,burning down ranch..and if she gets off free will they find out victor change her pills...so much to un cover

I think Victor already knows about the arsen...
    My prediction for once Sharon is found out...
    Nick threatens to send her to Bellview.
    SN uses her daughter again (by again saying that Faith needs her) in order to escape Bellview.
    SN uses her illness (get out of responsibility card) by again saying that she didn't do those things, her "illness" did.
    SN gets a free pass...again.
    Now that reality has set in that Nick doesn't want her and that Cassie was a figment of her imagination, SN again has her sights set on Adam...

Reading this I felt like I was on a merry go round....

Sadly you are probably correct on all counts. SMH at the free pass part. And you're right, .....again...

Lol the merry-go-round effect is what I was going for...
    Wash, rinse, repeat when it comes to SN...there seems to be no real evolution when it comes to her. It feels predictable; she uses Faith again, plays to "illness" card, gets out of it, and then latches herself onto another man, usually a Newman, and the only one that would be left is Adam.

#12   2013/09/09 11:00AM
    linder

Quote LJMOM812: I am purely speculating but I think she will be placed in a treatment facility to help her manage her BPD and Dylan will be placed in the same facility to help with his PTSD. My feeling is they will become close through this experience--either just friends or maybe more. I feel like she will be around Dylan because tweets by the actor SB sound like he is working with her and JM in Sept.

like your speculation...i think that will work

#13   2013/09/09 11:03AM
    linder

Quote janetb:
    Quote linder: let rephase this i know if they find out she set fire to vic place she could go to jail,but if she has a good lawyer and the lawyer fines out she did all this because of bp...will they just put her in a nut house to get help

Everyone knows that Sharon torched Victor's home and Adam covered it up. Victor chose not to press charges.I would like to see her get some real help and stay away from the Newmans.This should finally make Nick wake up to what Nikki and Phyllis have told him about Sharon.She doesn't understand what ex-wife means and assumes she is part of his life.

i didnt remmenber that about victor..

#14   2013/09/09 11:16AM
    trinilisa

Quote linder:
    Quote janetb:
    Quote linder: let rephase this i know if they find out she set fire to vic place she could go to jail,but if she has a good lawyer and the lawyer fines out she did all this because of bp...will they just put her in a nut house to get help

Everyone knows that Sharon torched Victor's home and Adam covered it up. Victor chose not to press charges.I would like to see her get some real help and stay away from the Newmans.This should finally make Nick wake up to what Nikki and Phyllis have told him about Sharon.She doesn't understand what ex-wife means and assumes she is part of his life.

i didnt remmenber that about victor..

If I remember correctly, this is how it played out (key word is "if"):
    Chelsea told them after she found Shadam kissing after she warned Sharon that she would tell Victor what she had done if she found her going after her husband. Sharon went to the new house (the penthouse?) and crashed the Newman party, supposedly to make amends (after she found out from Adam where the penthouse was), she was asked to leave, Adam followed her home, she got all "stop saving me" on him, but apparently no meant yes because before long, Adam was "rescuing her" (because she was all damsel in distress) and they were kissing and Chelsea caught them and I think she slapped Adam and then went to the penthouse. It was implied that she told because it showed her standing outside the door if I'm not mistaken...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/09 11:20AM
    #15   2013/09/10 12:19PM
    alanadz

I think she will end up back in the mental hospital.

#16   2013/09/10 12:22PM
    JUJU41

Quote JaNell36: Lord only knows what these so-called writers have in store for Sharon! I can hope that this is her 'rock bottom' & help for her is on the way.

What I would like to see is Nick of all people understand what she did, given he kept this lie for 18 years... I hate peopke forgot his roke in yhis debacle. I want to see Noah stick up for his mom and actuallly be the one to get her the help she NEEDS and DESERVES?

I think it would be a true heart wrenching emmy worthy story to see Sharons struggle back to the top... See her in a mental ward.... Eventuallly in counciling and then strict thearpy... Her meds adjusted and a REEL change for the better. See her struggle!

I want Nick, Victor, Aadm to realize and understand their part in her demise.. I am not blaming them, but they had a role.

Just please restore Sharon

I truly hope you are right!

#17   2013/09/10 12:50PM
    pink kiity

they should put the writers of this soap in a nut house

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/10 12:52PM
    #18   2013/09/11 01:31PM
    alanadz

I think she will be spending some time at the local mental hospital.

#19   2013/09/11 01:33PM
    menagilda

Quote stunneded: she is headed for the nuthouse where she belongs

Hopefully!!!!!

#20   2013/09/11 01:40PM
    lilpiggy

I think she will dress up like a sailor and go down to the docks and catch a ship out to sea and get drunk and fall overboard and float for miles and wind up on a deserted island where she will roll her eves and look goofy just like she does now.......

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list