List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: what do you think will happen to sharon

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

what do you think will happen to sharon

Started by linder at 2013/09/09 08:07AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/12 02:43PM, Views: 2597, Replies: 34
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/09 08:07AM
    what do you think will happen to sharon
    linder

when sharon is found out ..i just wonder what should or will happen to her.She,s not leaving the show. So will she go to jail,dont think so,(on lying about Summers DNA..will they find out everything,their so much she has done..Phyllis,Summer,s dnd,burning down ranch..and if she gets off free will they find out victor change her pills...so much to un cover

#2   2013/09/09 08:14AM
    Re: what do you think will happen to sharon
    linder

let rephase this i know if they find out she set fire to vic place she could go to jail,but if she has a good lawyer and the lawyer fines out she did all this because of bp...will they just put her in a nut house to get help

#3   2013/09/09 08:16AM
    linder

and i think knowing nick will never trust her,and might try to take faith away,that will hurt her more than jail..

#4   2013/09/09 08:36AM
    LJMOM812

I am purely speculating but I think she will be placed in a treatment facility to help her manage her BPD and Dylan will be placed in the same facility to help with his PTSD. My feeling is they will become close through this experience--either just friends or maybe more. I feel like she will be around Dylan because tweets by the actor SB sound like he is working with her and JM in Sept.

#5   2013/09/09 08:44AM
    stunneded

she is headed for the nuthouse where she belongs

#6   2013/09/09 08:56AM
    JaNell36

Lord only knows what these so-called writers have in store for Sharon! I can hope that this is her 'rock bottom' & help for her is on the way.

What I would like to see is Nick of all people understand what she did, given he kept this lie for 18 years... I hate peopke forgot his roke in yhis debacle. I want to see Noah stick up for his mom and actuallly be the one to get her the help she NEEDS and DESERVES?

I think it would be a true heart wrenching emmy worthy story to see Sharons struggle back to the top... See her in a mental ward.... Eventuallly in counciling and then strict thearpy... Her meds adjusted and a REEL change for the better. See her struggle!

I want Nick, Victor, Aadm to realize and understand their part in her demise.. I am not blaming them, but they had a role.

Just please restore Sharon

#7   2013/09/09 09:01AM
    stunneded

Sharon needs to stay away from ALL of the Newmans and for her to do that she needs to forget about her sick obsession with ALL things Newman. She will never give up her obsession with the Newman clan.

#8   2013/09/09 10:24AM
    janetb

Quote linder: let rephase this i know if they find out she set fire to vic place she could go to jail,but if she has a good lawyer and the lawyer fines out she did all this because of bp...will they just put her in a nut house to get help

Everyone knows that Sharon torched Victor's home and Adam covered it up. Victor chose not to press charges.I would like to see her get some real help and stay away from the Newmans.This should finally make Nick wake up to what Nikki and Phyllis have told him about Sharon.She doesn't understand what ex-wife means and assumes she is part of his life.

#9   2013/09/09 10:40AM
    trinilisa

Quote linder: when sharon is found out ..i just wonder what should or will happen to her.She,s not leaving the show. So will she go to jail,dont think so,(on lying about Summers DNA..will they find out everything,their so much she has done..Phyllis,Summer,s dnd,burning down ranch..and if she gets off free will they find out victor change her pills...so much to un cover

I think Victor already knows about the arsen...
    My prediction for once Sharon is found out...
    Nick threatens to send her to Bellview.
    SN uses her daughter again (by again saying that Faith needs her) in order to escape Bellview.
    SN uses her illness (get out of responsibility card) by again saying that she didn't do those things, her "illness" did.
    SN gets a free pass...again.
    Now that reality has set in that Nick doesn't want her and that Cassie was a figment of her imagination, SN again has her sights set on Adam...

#10   2013/09/09 10:42AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote linder: when sharon is found out ..i just wonder what should or will happen to her.She,s not leaving the show. So will she go to jail,dont think so,(on lying about Summers DNA..will they find out everything,their so much she has done..Phyllis,Summer,s dnd,burning down ranch..and if she gets off free will they find out victor change her pills...so much to un cover

I think Victor already knows about the arsen...
    My prediction for once Sharon is found out...
    Nick threatens to send her to Bellview.
    SN uses her daughter again (by again saying that Faith needs her) in order to escape Bellview.
    SN uses her illness (get out of responsibility card) by again saying that she didn't do those things, her "illness" did.
    SN gets a free pass...again.
    Now that reality has set in that Nick doesn't want her and that Cassie was a figment of her imagination, SN again has her sights set on Adam...

Reading this I felt like I was on a merry go round....

Sadly you are probably correct on all counts. SMH at the free pass part. And you're right, .....again...

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list