List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon/Phyllis fans ONLY

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sharon/Phyllis fans ONLY

Started by strawberrypop at 2013/09/08 07:58PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/10 09:21PM, Views: 1012, Replies: 19
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/09/09 03:29AM
    Re: Sharon/Phyllis fans ONLY
    canada gal

Quote rediculous: I'm here..I miss Phyllis a lot and certainly miss MS..her leaving is a great blow to this show..I am and always will be a fan of SC and her character SN..both Sharon and Phyllis are the reason I keep watching, now with Phyllis gone, there is just Sharon to hold my interest..it takes great talent in an actor to keep viewers riveted by either love or hate to a character and both SC and MS have that talent...always a fan of both..

ICAM, Red.

#12   2013/09/09 10:55AM
    Coonfoot

Great thread! I love both actresses and how they are able to bring their characters to life and draw you in. I truly miss MS as Phyllis and love SC as Sharon. Phyllis is an integral part of this soap and wish MS would come back, but if not, then I believe they should recast. And, the lovely and compassionate Sharon needs to be fixed and given a family!

#13   2013/09/09 11:06AM
    strawberrypop

Coonfoot and Rediculous, you both are absolutely right!

#14   2013/09/09 11:57AM
    Joy T

Strawberry, thank you so much for starting this positive thread. It's so refreshing to read all the wonderful comments about MS and SC.

I love Phyllis and Sharon chracters. I miss seeing Phyllis so much. I too always wanted to see these 2 chracters begin a friendship. There is always hope as Mrs C and Jill eventually got there and it looks like Jill and Nicki may be heading that way.

I am proud that MS is doing well on her new project. As much as I love her as Phyllis, I am missing the Phyllis chracter so much that I am hoping for a fabulous new redhead recast.

#15   2013/09/09 12:10PM
    alanadz

I agree. I love to dislike Sharon just like so many loved to hate Phyllis. But Shyllis had so much chemistry. The two actresses had a field day going at each other for years! It was pure soap gold!

#16   2013/09/09 12:21PM
    weatherholt3

Quote alanadz: I agree. I love to dislike Sharon just like so many loved to hate Phyllis. But Shyllis had so much chemistry. The two actresses had a field day going at each other for years! It was pure soap gold!

I was one of the fans that loved to hate Phyllis but I love the way MS made you hate her, if that makes sense... I loved MS and SC chemistry together.They played off each other very well. I remember an interview MS did and she said that her and SC went all out on their fight scenes like some would kind of back off but them two went for it and you can tell they did. Y&R lost a part of Y&R when MS left as Phyllis

#17   2013/09/09 12:23PM
    spaced

Well heck. I will join this too. I love to hate on Sharon.. she is my fave to bash. I miss MS's Phyllis but I don't think anyone could replace her. She is too unique.

#18   2013/09/10 04:57PM
    alanadz

I do miss the Sharon vs Phyllis, and Shick bs Phick wars. Those were the days!

#19   2013/09/10 06:20PM
    jacksmyguy

I have always been a Michelle Stafford fan. Even when she first came on the show and was as evil as could be, she played that role better than anyone else I could have imagined. This character frustrated me, made me want to throttle her at times, and at other times embrace her as well during various moments throughout her stay on Y&R and I would still love to see her return. I can't say that Sharon was a favorite character for me on the show but I think Sharon Case is a very good actress and I could not see anyone do a better job playing this character either.

#20   2013/09/10 09:21PM
    ThornsandRoses

Quote jacksmyguy: I have always been a Michelle Stafford fan. Even when she first came on the show and was as evil as could be, she played that role better than anyone else I could have imagined. This character frustrated me, made me want to throttle her at times, and at other times embrace her as well during various moments throughout her stay on Y&R and I would still love to see her return. I can't say that Sharon was a favorite character for me on the show but I think Sharon Case is a very good actress and I could not see anyone do a better job playing this character either.

Two thumbs up to your comments. Sharon and Phyllis have kept me happy and angry for many years, both the characters and the actresses. I know MS did not foresee this, but leaving about the same time that we lost JC was a double wammy for this fan. No one will ever be able to portray MS' Phyllis as well as MS did, but as MS decided to move on, that is not a reason the Phyllis fans, love or hate her, need to suffer. Y&R needs both Sharon (a little more stable please) and Phyllis.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list