List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nina Webster character

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nina Webster character

Started by PurrrrrrrKitty at 2013/09/08 04:20PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/09 05:24AM, Views: 559, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2013/09/08 04:20PM
    Nina Webster character
    PurrrrrrrKitty

The history of Nina.. Yes, it gets confusing at the end.. because of the re-writing of history by MAB.. but can get the gist of her character..

I think JFP did a good ending with the mess.. Christine should have married Paul..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nina_Webster

#2   2013/09/09 03:36AM
    Re: Nina Webster character
    PurrrrrrrKitty

Bump..

#3   2013/09/09 05:24AM
    Re: Nina Webster character
    Cuid1

Quote PurrrrrrrKitty: The history of Nina.. Yes, it gets confusing at the end.. because of the re-writing of history by MAB.. but can get the gist of her character..

I think JFP did a good ending with the mess.. Christine should have married Paul..

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nina_Webster
    That is why I don't understand the reason for some people hating on Christine and Paul's marriage.Nina and Christine were bestfriends from back in the 80s before Christine even got involved with Paul.Christine was inlove and engaged with Phillip Chancellor the third. Because of Nina's greed and jealousy, she stole Phillip from her bestfriend Christine. To make matters worst, Nina purposely got pregnant with Phillip's baby who is now "Chance" just because she wanted a part of the Chancellor fortune. Nina was Christine's matron of honor at Paul and Christine's first wedding in 1996.She also knew how much Paul and Christine love each other. Nina getting involved with Paul was a big mistake in my book. You never date your bestfriend ex.Why should Christine care about Nina's feeling?

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/09 05:28AM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list