List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER: (Sharon)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER: (Sharon)

Started by TreeBuild at 2013/09/08 12:45PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/09 11:47AM, Views: 9580, Replies: 57
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 page:
    #51   2013/09/09 10:03AM
    Re: SPOILER: (Sharon)
    jilltidwell

Quote ski lady:
    Quote TreeBuild: I personally thought that Summer's paternity would remain a secret for a longer time, OUFF.
    Yes people, you read right, all of Sharon's secrets come out at Navery wedding and it will all about Victor vs Sharon.
    When Victor finds out the role Sharon played in setting the fire on the ranch and changing Summer's paternity, he will put his revenge plans against Adam and Jack on hold for Nikki's sake and focus on destroying Sharon.

Is it possible that FINALLY, after four years, they are going to rebuild Sharon? I hope so - am so very sick of watching her demise.

I am getting tired of it too. I want to see Victor destroyed the way they destroyed Sharon. I want to see everything that he has always done to other people happen to him. He deserves to lose everything and everyone.

#52   2013/09/09 10:20AM
    weatherholt3

Quote stunneded:
    Quote Blue 501:
    Quote Monsoon:
    Quote Laduree: I'm not a Sharon fan, but I'm defending her here only because I despise Victor. He can do no wrong, yet Sharon, who is clearly ill, has wronged poor, poor Victor. Um...not buying it. I don't know if there's any validity to these "spoilers" or not, but they ring true because Victor must win, and Sharon must pay. That's the cosmic justice that defines Victor's world.

Sharin always gets a free pass.. it is time she paid a hefty price.

No character has had a rougher time and more catastophes in her life than Sharon. She should have built up some credits by now.

Sharon hasn't had anymore than any other character. She chose a lot of her problems. It is time for her to pay.

So what your saying is that what Adam,Nick,Victor,Jack,Billy,Nikki,Vikki,Katherine,Jill,Phyllis, Paul,Michael,Kevin Chloe, Chelsea,Gloria, Lauren,Neil,Cane,Lily the list could go on and on wasn't done by their own doing so they shouldn't have to pay for their crimes but Sharon has done some bad things and she should pay isn't that a little double standard

#53   2013/09/09 10:56AM
    TxRangerFan

since this thread is about SHARON, why don't we try just talking about Sharon and her crimes and what her punishment should be, if some want to talk about other characters and their crimes and punishment, start a thread about them!

back to the subject

Sharon tries to sell herself (LOL) as this vestal virgin that has never done anything wrong, everything is always someone elses fault and not her's.

time for this character to just disappear! that would make me happy!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/09 11:01AM
    #54   2013/09/09 11:15AM
    spaced

Finally Skankadoodle is going down.

#55   2013/09/09 11:23AM
    goodday

Quote TxRangerFan: since this thread is about SHARON, why don't we try just talking about Sharon and her crimes and what her punishment should be, if some want to talk about other characters and their crimes and punishment, start a thread about them!

back to the subject

Sharon tries to sell herself (LOL) as this vestal virgin that has never done anything wrong, everything is always someone elses fault and not her's.

Sorry, we're going to compare whenever we want, & it's all true. Half the town of GC has committed crimes worthy of prison, but everyone is free except the guy who derailed Nikki.

Sharon's not going anywhere so you may need to find happiness somewhere else.

#56   2013/09/09 11:26AM
    SLEUTH

Quote TxRangerFan: since this thread is about SHARON, why don't we try just talking about Sharon and her crimes and what her punishment should be, if some want to talk about other characters and their crimes and punishment, start a thread about them!

back to the subject

I don't think she needs to disappear, desperate women always make good soap opera characters, she does however need a reality check and troll the waters for men other than Newman.

#57   2013/09/09 11:32AM
    chicklet55

Maybe Avery and Dylon will end up together after all. Nick is so dumb he will probably end up with Sharon for Faith's sake. OMG!

#58   2013/09/09 11:47AM
    trinilisa

Quote spaced: Finally Skankadoodle is going down.

Lmao I love your name for Countess Skankula!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list