List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER: (Sharon)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER: (Sharon)

Started by TreeBuild at 2013/09/08 12:45PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/09 11:47AM, Views: 9471, Replies: 57
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #31   2013/09/08 08:10PM
    Re: SPOILER: WOW the truth comes out ! (Sharon)
    TxRangerFan

Quote Laduree:
    Quote Monsoon:
    Quote Laduree: I'm not a Sharon fan, but I'm defending her here only because I despise Victor. He can do no wrong, yet Sharon, who is clearly ill, has wronged poor, poor Victor. Um...not buying it. I don't know if there's any validity to these "spoilers" or not, but they ring true because Victor must win, and Sharon must pay. That's the cosmic justice that defines Victor's world.

Sharin always gets a free pass.. it is time she paid a hefty price.

No more than Victor.

Victor like Katherine before him will never pay for his crimes

And with Katherine dead, and gone, Victor is the main character on the show

Sharon needs a decade in the looney bin, sharing a cell with Patty

#32   2013/09/08 09:00PM
    janetb

Quote TreeBuild: I personally thought that Summer's paternity would remain a secret for a longer time, OUFF.
    Yes people, you read right, all of Sharon's secrets come out at Navery wedding and it will all about Victor vs Sharon.
    When Victor finds out the role Sharon played in setting the fire on the ranch and changing Summer's paternity, he will put his revenge plans against Adam and Jack on hold for Nikki's sake and focus on destroying Sharon.

I'm confused about'when Victor finds out the role Sharon played in setting fire on the ranch'.He's known for a long time that she torched his home and Adam covered it up.I hope this will be over soon.It doesn't matter what Victor does, he always gets away with it.

#33   2013/09/09 02:04AM
    Monsoon

Quote chillepepper:
    Quote Charlie Big: Victor's best revenge would be to put this skank where she belongs. In a mental institution, where she can be monitored and watched. She is nuts and it ain't because of him or anyone else either. I don't blame him for being mad at this crazed idiot. For years she has been allowed to run around like a sick idiot, enabled to do what she wants and so now that she won't take control of her own life and accept responsibility for her mental disease then it would be fine for Victor to have her put away. Why let her run around nuts anyway? We see what that has accomplished. She burned down his family home, she almost tanked his company and put thousands of people out of work, she went off with Tucker McCall and then she went to play sex games with Adam! The man who stole her child! Oh, please! What Sharon has, isn't going to be cured with just a pill. The damage that she has done to her own children will take years to undo, especially for Faith, who she has never been a decent mother to. I think that it would be kind of Victor to have her put away. I don't care what he does to her, she has it coming. I sure as heck don't feel sorry for this lazy skank.

I hope that Victor has her put away.

By the way, do we know if Navery gets married? I would hate to think that this skank stopped them from thier happiness too. She sure has taken everyone else's.

Are you kidding me,why the he!! is it or would it be up to Victor to have anyone put away?he is not family to Sharon,the only one who is family and could have her put away,as you put it ,is Noah,Please Victor probably is responsible for her behavior as of late ,he probably switched her meds. As far as burning the ranch down,all the Newmans know that she did it,why all of a sudden would Victor get even with her now,although he's the one who probably switched her meds. The part I don't get is why if Victor didn't want Sharon around ,why the he!! is she still living on Newman property? Never got why she is still living on the ranch? Especially after all she has done. Victor for sure is not innocent in this little caper,so he has no say in having her put in an instituion,maybe he should be in one himself, there is something wrong with someone who has family when it suits them,who treats his kids like a piece of crap when it suits him,Victor is not a lovable person,why Nikki left Jack so soon after they wed is beyond me,he treats people like crap. No Victor won't be in charge with what happens to Sharon,nor should he be. Pot calling the kettle black on this one.

Burning a house down is arson and punishment if caught (and generally the arsonist could be given a five year to life imprisonment (if there were people in the house that sustained injuries from the fire or died in the fire.), Victor can totally go after her for burning his home and all his belongings. She is going down and I for one cannot wait till this skank finally pays the piper.

#34   2013/09/09 02:08AM
    Monsoon

Quote Laduree:
    Quote Monsoon:
    Quote Laduree: I'm not a Sharon fan, but I'm defending her here only because I despise Victor. He can do no wrong, yet Sharon, who is clearly ill, has wronged poor, poor Victor. Um...not buying it. I don't know if there's any validity to these "spoilers" or not, but they ring true because Victor must win, and Sharon must pay. That's the cosmic justice that defines Victor's world.

No more than Victor.

True, but Sharon is the one who is going to pay the piper this time.. The criminal is finally going to get what is coming to her. I love that Ole Vic is going to go after her, full barrels.

#35   2013/09/09 03:18AM
    faith101

Quote TreeBuild: I personally thought that Summer's paternity would remain a secret for a longer time, OUFF.
    Yes people, you read right, all of Sharon's secrets come out at Navery wedding and it will all about Victor vs Sharon.
    When Victor finds out the role Sharon played in setting the fire on the ranch and changing Summer's paternity, he will put his revenge plans against Adam and Jack on hold for Nikki's sake and focus on destroying Sharon.

You should be ashamed of taking that spoiler out of context. The writer never said that Sharon would be exposed on the wedding for allegedly changing the results or burning down the ranch... You are a loser! Ladies and gentleman, here is what has been said on Soaptown USA Loose-lips:

Victor finally realizes that Nikki means more to him now then ever and he is making an effort (we know how Victor's efforts start and end) to consider how his actions will effect Nikki. One thing that Victor can not shrug off is that fact that Sharon changed the contents of the letter that said Nick was Summer's father. But I have to say Nick is not the angel everyone thinks he is. Remember when Nick stole a child and harassed Adam about Faith for years? Nick had no problem with what he did. And now Nick gets to ride off into the sunset with his daughter and a brand new wife, how fare is that? Victor is still livid at Sharon for burning down the ranch and this will only make him more unyielding towards Sharon. He wants her to pay for what she did and he is going to stop at nothing. Don't look for Victor to make up anytime soon with Adam or Jack even though Nikki has asked him to do so. There are some things Victor Newman will not do……..Amber Bela Muse is joining Y&R in the role of Julie Cantrall no word on who she tested with and who she will be involved with.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/09 03:19AM
    #36   2013/09/09 03:20AM
    faith101

Quote TxRangerFan:
    Quote Laduree:
    Quote Monsoon:

No more than Victor.

Victor like Katherine before him will never pay for his crimes

And with Katherine dead, and gone, Victor is the main character on the show

Sharon needs a decade in the looney bin, sharing a cell with Patty

Phyllis will be joining them!

#37   2013/09/09 03:35AM
    Monsoon

Quote faith101:

You should be ashamed of taking that spoiler out of context. The writer never said that Sharon would be exposed on the wedding for allegedly changing the results or burning down the ranch... You are a loser! Ladies and gentleman, here is what has been said on Soaptown USA Loose-lips:

Victor finally realizes that Nikki means more to him now then ever and he is making an effort (we know how Victor's efforts start and end) to consider how his actions will effect Nikki. One thing that Victor can not shrug off is that fact that Sharon changed the contents of the letter that said Nick was Summer's father. But I have to say Nick is not the angel everyone thinks he is. Remember when Nick stole a child and harassed Adam about Faith for years? Nick had no problem with what he did. And now Nick gets to ride off into the sunset with his daughter and a brand new wife, how fare is that? Victor is still livid at Sharon for burning down the ranch and this will only make him more unyielding towards Sharon. He wants her to pay for what she did and he is going to stop at nothing. Don't look for Victor to make up anytime soon with Adam or Jack even though Nikki has asked him to do so. There are some things Victor Newman will not do……..Amber Bela Muse is joining Y&R in the role of Julie Cantrall no word on who she tested with and who she will be involved with.

Calling someone a loser is such a rude thing to do. And bannable. I hope this person reports you.

#38   2013/09/09 06:23AM
    JRTA

Quote faith101:

As I stated before, gossip. Taking parts of actual spoilers and speculating on what the writer thinks they mean or sees happening. Then some other poster comes along and whether it be mistakenly or intentionally, passes that speculation on as fact. It's annoying but something that won't change anytime soon.

Which is why one must look at the source of all spoilers and take it into consideration.

#39   2013/09/09 06:48AM
    trinilisa

I thought Victor already knew she torched the ranch?

#40   2013/09/09 06:50AM
    Blue 501

I agree. In my opinion, Victor has done far more to hurt Sharon than she did in burning down that mouldy old mausoleum. He let her rot in prison when he was present when Skye fell off the cliff & did nothing to save her but knew Sharon did not kill her. Then he blackmailed Sharon into marrying his crusty old hide as part of his games with Nikki. (In case anyone has forgotten, Nick was not allowing Sharon to see Faith & Victor offered to fix that for her).

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list