List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER: (Sharon)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER: (Sharon)

Started by TreeBuild at 2013/09/08 12:45PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/09 11:47AM, Views: 9537, Replies: 57
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #11   2013/09/08 01:43PM
    Re: SPOILER: WOW the truth comes out ! (Sharon)
    Yale Steam

Quote TreeBuild: I personally thought that Summer's paternity would remain a secret for a longer time, OUFF.
    Yes people, you read right, all of Sharon's secrets come out at Navery wedding and it will all about Victor vs Sharon.
    When Victor finds out the role Sharon played in setting the fire on the ranch and changing Summer's paternity, he will put his revenge plans against Adam and Jack on hold for Nikki's sake and focus on destroying Sharon.

I don't believe anything that you post. You never back anything up with a valid source. Secondly, there is not a hint that this is how things coming out in the manner you suggest in current released spoilers.

#12   2013/09/08 02:47PM
    Charlie Big

Victor's best revenge would be to put this skank where she belongs. In a mental institution, where she can be monitored and watched. She is nuts and it ain't because of him or anyone else either. I don't blame him for being mad at this crazed idiot. For years she has been allowed to run around like a sick idiot, enabled to do what she wants and so now that she won't take control of her own life and accept responsibility for her mental disease then it would be fine for Victor to have her put away. Why let her run around nuts anyway? We see what that has accomplished. She burned down his family home, she almost tanked his company and put thousands of people out of work, she went off with Tucker McCall and then she went to play sex games with Adam! The man who stole her child! Oh, please! What Sharon has, isn't going to be cured with just a pill. The damage that she has done to her own children will take years to undo, especially for Faith, who she has never been a decent mother to. I think that it would be kind of Victor to have her put away. I don't care what he does to her, she has it coming. I sure as heck don't feel sorry for this lazy skank.

I hope that Victor has her put away.

By the way, do we know if Navery gets married? I would hate to think that this skank stopped them from thier happiness too. She sure has taken everyone else's.

#13   2013/09/08 02:47PM
    alanadz

This is exactly the way I predicted it would happen. Sharon has an epic meltdown over Navery's wedding and the truth comes out.

#14   2013/09/08 02:49PM
    alanadz

Victor and Sharon had a father/daughter relationship? WHEN?

#15   2013/09/08 03:45PM
    alanadz

Quote Yale Steam:
    Quote TreeBuild: I personally thought that Summer's paternity would remain a secret for a longer time, OUFF.
    Yes people, you read right, all of Sharon's secrets come out at Navery wedding and it will all about Victor vs Sharon.
    When Victor finds out the role Sharon played in setting the fire on the ranch and changing Summer's paternity, he will put his revenge plans against Adam and Jack on hold for Nikki's sake and focus on destroying Sharon.

I don't believe anything that you post. You never back anything up with a valid source. Secondly, there is not a hint that this is how things coming out in the manner you suggest in current released spoilers.

This spoiler is from Soapzone/Soaptownn USA, except the part about Victor putting his vendetta against Jack and Adam aside to go after Sharon.

#16   2013/09/08 04:20PM
    Laduree

I left Sharon in my rearview mirror and really just want her to stay the heck away from Adam. I think they need to put her back with Nick. There was a time, before all the ickyness, where I actually liked them.

As to Victor's revenge- how many revenge plots can this tool have going at once? He needs to remove the beam from his own eye. His sanctimonious hypocrisy reeks and frankly I'm glad Sharon burned his beloved ranch to the ground. He USED her. Period. Now, as usual it's what Sharon has done to HIM and his family. He even tried to get Mason to switch her meds with a placebo, so I'm a little fresh out of pity for Victor. I also haven't forgotten how he's the reason Sharon ended up in jail for Sky's volcano face plant, so I hope Victor fails on all fronts.

#17   2013/09/08 04:37PM
    ThornsandRoses

Quote Laduree: I left Sharon in my rearview mirror and really just want her to stay the heck away from Adam. I think they need to put her back with Nick. There was a time, before all the ickyness, where I actually liked them.

As to Victor's revenge- how many revenge plots can this tool have going at once? He needs to remove the beam from his own eye. His sanctimonious hypocrisy reeks and frankly I'm glad Sharon burned his beloved ranch to the ground. He USED her. Period. Now, as usual it's what Sharon has done to HIM and his family. He even tried to get Mason to switch her meds with a placebo, so I'm a little fresh out of pity for Victor. I also haven't forgotten how he's the reason Sharon ended up in jail for Sky's volcano face plant, so I hope Victor fails on all fronts.

I totally agree about Victor. How many of his crimes has he ever paid for? Though not a crime, what father has his daughter locked up on her wedding day for a crime he had her commit just because he doesn't approve of the daughter's choice of husband? I'm surprise Sharon didn't get blamed for Victoria getting locked up as well as the loss of the Villy offspring but who knows. The way things are going, those things could be included in "the truth" that comes out.

#18   2013/09/08 04:46PM
    JRTA

Quote Laduree: I left Sharon in my rearview mirror and really just want her to stay the heck away from Adam. I think they need to put her back with Nick. There was a time, before all the ickyness, where I actually liked them.

Victor has never been one to let anything go, if he feels he's been wronged. So I am very doubtful that the plot to switch Sharon's meds stopped because Mason failed. I mean, really, why hasn't Victor pulled every dirty deed to get Sharon off the ranch, unless there is a reason for her being there.... like it makes it easier for him to have those drugs switched. Sharon's meds are clearly not working with her hallicinating so much (how much we don't know).

As for the spoilers in the OP, as there is NO CREDIBLE source (sorry, something posted on a couple msgbds is NOT CREDIBLE) I'll take this for what is it, gossip... most likely ment to stir the pot.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/08 04:47PM
    #19   2013/09/08 04:53PM
    alanadz

Quote JRTA:

Victor has never been one to let anything go, if he feels he's been wronged. So I am very doubtful that the plot to switch Sharon's meds stopped because Mason failed. I mean, really, why hasn't Victor pulled every dirty deed to get Sharon off the ranch, unless there is a reason for her being there.... like it makes it easier for him to have those drugs switched. Sharon's meds are clearly not working with her hallicinating so much (how much we don't know).

As for the spoilers in the OP, as there is NO CREDIBLE source (sorry, something posted on a couple msgbds is NOT CREDIBLE) I'll take this for what is it, gossip... most likely ment to stir the pot.

of course there is no credible source. Sharon didn't burn down the ranch, Sharon wasn't on those stairs fighting with Phyllis when Phyllis fell and ended up in a coma. Sbaron hasn't been manipulating Faith to ruin Navery's relationship and Sharon hasn't been plotting to get Nick back.

Sorry but there isn't one shred of proof that Sharon just imagined she changed that paternity letter, NONE! If it was just a dream, then there was no reason for her chased down Phyllis the way she did.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/08 04:59PM
    #20   2013/09/08 05:14PM
    JRTA

Quote alanadz:
    Quote JRTA:

of course there is no credible source. Sharon didn't burn down the ranch, Sharon wasn't on those stairs fighting with Phyllis when Phyllis fell and ended up in a coma. Sbaron hasn't been manipulating Faith to ruin Navery's relationship and Sharon hasn't been plotting to get Nick back.

Sorry but there isn't one shred of proof that Sharon just imagined she changed that paternity letter, NONE! If it was just a dream, then there was no reason for her chased down Phyllis the way she did.

LMAO, how about you actually READ my posted before responding....

As for the spoilers in the OP, as there is NO CREDIBLE source (sorry, something posted on a couple msgbds is NOT CREDIBLE) I'll take this for what is it, gossip... most likely ment to stir the pot

I was clearly referring to the SPOILERS, in the "ORIGINAL POSTERS" aka OP. Not anything to do with PAST storylines like you've just yammered on about. But since you seem to get confused, let me spell it out for you.

Unless the ORIGINAL POSTERS can proved a CREDIBLE source... aka not messageboard gossip, that Summer's paternity and the Ranch fire comes out at Navery's wedding, and that Victor make Sharon his #1 target, I will take it for what it is, GOSSIP meant to stir the pot. Can I be clearer?

DO NOT TAKE MY POSTS/WORDS AND TRY AND TWIST THEM TO YOU PETTY LITTLE OBSESSION WITH THIS CHARACTER.

Better yet, since I've clearly stated in the past I don't care to engage your singlemindness on this character, which is quite frankly boring and old, and try to ignore you, why don't you show a little respect and skip over my posts in the future.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list