List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER: (Sharon)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER: (Sharon)

Started by TreeBuild at 2013/09/08 12:45PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/09 11:47AM, Views: 9454, Replies: 57
    1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/08 12:45PM
    SPOILER: WOW the truth comes out ! (Sharon)
    TreeBuild

I personally thought that Summer's paternity would remain a secret for a longer time, OUFF.
    Yes people, you read right, all of Sharon's secrets come out at Navery wedding and it will all about Victor vs Sharon.
    When Victor finds out the role Sharon played in setting the fire on the ranch and changing Summer's paternity, he will put his revenge plans against Adam and Jack on hold for Nikki's sake and focus on destroying Sharon.

#2   2013/09/08 01:03PM
    Re: SPOILER: WOW the truth comes out ! (Sharon)
    gardengal

Oh no!!! What are they doing to my beloved Shictor?

#3   2013/09/08 01:12PM
    ski lady

Quote gardengal: Oh no!!! What are they doing to my beloved Shictor?

Hilarious! You made me laugh out loud.

#4   2013/09/08 01:14PM
    ski lady

Quote TreeBuild: I personally thought that Summer's paternity would remain a secret for a longer time, OUFF.
    Yes people, you read right, all of Sharon's secrets come out at Navery wedding and it will all about Victor vs Sharon.
    When Victor finds out the role Sharon played in setting the fire on the ranch and changing Summer's paternity, he will put his revenge plans against Adam and Jack on hold for Nikki's sake and focus on destroying Sharon.

Is it possible that FINALLY, after four years, they are going to rebuild Sharon? I hope so - am so very sick of watching her demise.

#5   2013/09/08 01:14PM
    weatherholt3

I hope when this all comes out Noah is there for his mother and turns his back on his dad and grandpa, I'll be glad when this all comes out and move on with something else. I hate what they have done to Victor and Sharon father/daughter relationship

#6   2013/09/08 01:15PM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote gardengal: Oh no!!! What are they doing to my beloved Shictor?

Beloved is right! Whatever shall we do!

#7   2013/09/08 01:16PM
    weatherholt3

Quote ski lady:
    Quote TreeBuild: I personally thought that Summer's paternity would remain a secret for a longer time, OUFF.

Is it possible that FINALLY, after four years, they are going to rebuild Sharon? I hope so - am so very sick of watching her demise.

I'm with you

#8   2013/09/08 01:16PM
    Winnipeg girl

#9   2013/09/08 01:20PM
    ladycam

After the dust settles am sure Victor will be smiling from ear to ear about the pain Sharon caused Jack. Of course he'll pretend and Nick comes out on top anyway. Him wanting revenge on Sharon oh please Will be interesting to see who will be Sharon supporter hope Noah and Dylan Either way am glad things are moving forward.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/08 01:20PM
    #10   2013/09/08 01:34PM
    julie2

Do you know if Nick and Avery do get married or not?

1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list