List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER DILLON

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER DILLON

Started by pj23 at 2013/09/08 06:40AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/10 08:43AM, Views: 3185, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/09/08 06:40AM
    SPOILER DILLON
    pj23

Dillon's PTSD is really going to flare up - he will kidnap Connor and run with the baby - he will think he is a soldier and protect Connor!!

#2   2013/09/08 06:43AM
    Re: SPOILER DILLON
    Monsoon

Quote pj23: Dillon's PTSD is really going to flare up - he will kidnap Connor and run with the baby - he will think he is a soldier and protect Connor!!

well maybe dullan will have more than one bored look on his face.

#3   2013/09/08 06:53AM
    FL senior fan

Quote pj23: Dillon's PTSD is really going to flare up - he will kidnap Connor and run with the baby - he will think he is a soldier and protect Connor!!

-------------------
    Is this a "for real" spoiler, where did it come from?

I find it hard to believe Dylan would kidnap a baby needing medical treatment. I do believe he will have nightmares/mental stress problems however. I hope he realizes Adam will get the best treatment possible...that he and Chelsea might not be able to pay for.

#4   2013/09/08 07:00AM
    ladycam

Quote FL senior fan:

-------------------

I find it hard to believe Dylan would kidnap a baby needing medical treatment. I do believe he will have nightmares/mental stress problems however. I hope he realizes Adam will get the best treatment possible...that he and Chelsea might not be able to pay for.

Chelsea will continue to manipulate Dylan she desperately want him to be Connor's father. If he kidnaps Connor it will be because of her. This maybe a long drag out battle from the way Chelsea is acting. She's really forcing Connor on Dylan.

#5   2013/09/10 08:43AM
    alanadz

Quote ladycam:
    Quote FL senior fan:

-------------------

Chelsea will continue to manipulate Dylan she desperately want him to be Connor's father. If he kidnaps Connor it will be because of her. This maybe a long drag out battle from the way Chelsea is acting. She's really forcing Connor on Dylan.

Nope the gig is up for Chelsea!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list