List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Stringing us along.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Stringing us along.

Started by sarasecret007 at 2007/10/18 08:51PM
    Latest post: 2007/10/19 06:23AM, Views: 735, Replies: 22
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2007/10/18 09:34PM
    Re: Stringing us along.
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote sarasecret007: yeah, I was just saying that it's all a tease and driving us all crazy. Duh, I know it's a soap and I wish you would quit telling me what I already know. Thank you.

easy Sara

And i agree with Ev (and not cuz shes a mod now LOL)

IMO- it would be soooo boring if they didnt 'tease us'.....keeps us watching n wanting more. And btw, u said "driving US all crazy"...plz dont speak for me ok? Ty im already 'crazy', no soap teasers required LMAO

#12   2007/10/18 09:35PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote Evsmom:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote Evsmom:
    Quote Jentra:
    Quote Evsmom: It's all in fun!

Hey, I just noticed you're a moderator. Congrats!

Thanks!

Ev..."mod" ? wooohooooo CONGRATS! I alwayz thought u should be, ur posts r alwayz fair & ive agreed with ALMOST all of em

Thanks, Jenn! Almost?????

yw...LMAO yeah ALMOST

#13   2007/10/18 09:44PM
    BILLBOWSKI

Ev is a mod now!!! Great!! Yo Jenny,what is up Beautiful Lady??? hehehehhee

#14   2007/10/18 09:45PM
    sarasecret007

I was just commenting on the Phick,and Shick going back and forth. It's like I feel the writers not knowing what to do because, we as posters are almost even in the runnings rooting each couple on here. It just seems like I'm getting tired or should I say worn out and I'm hoping this CS s/l will finally settle things.

#15   2007/10/18 09:51PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote BILLBOWSKI: Ev is a mod now!!! Great!! Yo Jenny,what is up Beautiful Lady??? hehehehhee

yo yo yo yoooooo Billy booo booooo what it doo dooo dooo hahahahaaaaa

im jus chillin here reading all the lovely *ahem posts on here from today...LMAO...WOW. n let me tell u...it took all my strength not to go off on sum of these posters. I had to disconnect my keyboard...LMAO....JK, i have willpower...sumtimez, i jus felt bad for Mary & PLC...they were editing away today like crazy! so i told myself, dont put them thru more headaches hahahaa...

#16   2007/10/18 09:53PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote sarasecret007: I was just commenting on the Phick,and Shick going back and forth. It's like I feel the writers not knowing what to do because, we as posters are almost even in the runnings rooting each couple on here. It just seems like I'm getting tired or should I say worn out and I'm hoping this CS s/l will finally settle things.

ya i hear u...i can understand, believe me LOL and i agree with u on that!

#17   2007/10/18 09:59PM
    sarasecret007

Sorry, had straight line winds. I thought it was a tornado outside. I turned off the computer cause lightning was so bad. I'm in Tennessee.

#18   2007/10/18 10:04PM
    BILLBOWSKI

Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote sarasecret007: I was just commenting on the Phick,and Shick going back and forth. It's like I feel the writers not knowing what to do because, we as posters are almost even in the runnings rooting each couple on here. It just seems like I'm getting tired or should I say worn out and I'm hoping this CS s/l will finally settle things.

Jenny,check your email!!!

#19   2007/10/18 10:25PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote BILLBOWSKI:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:

Jenny,check your email!!!

K I did...check urs

#20   2007/10/19 06:08AM
    Nosycookie1201

Quote sharonscool: Yep I totally agree with ya . These writers do tease us alot. They luv to tease!! But it is fun, and it keeps us watching.

I'm hoping that clear springs will clear some things up too (no pun intended ). But I have a feeling that the couples issue will not change just yet (Sharon/Jack/Nick/Phyllis) There is still more stringing along to be done.

I think that Clear Springs will focus more on Jack and Nick becoming friends again/rebuilding their trust. And other characters bonding and becoming friends. If anything, after this I think Sharon and Jack will be stronger because it looks like Jack is going to be the hero. Lauren and Sharon will bond because Lauren will protect Noah with her life. Nikki and Victor will fall in love all over again. There are tons of possibilities but it's gonna be Great. I can't wait to see what happens!!

I hate to sound like downer but i am sorry that sounds really really boring.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list