List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Navery Wedding. I think I Figured out What will Ha

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Navery Wedding. I think I Figured out What will Ha

Started by alanadz at 2013/09/07 08:58PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/13 02:41AM, Views: 4689, Replies: 35
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2013/09/12 11:59AM
    Re: Navery Wedding. I think I Figured out What will Ha
    djpp

Quote zinadawn: This is what's going to happen: Avery is going to go to Dylan's aid and will be held up. Sharon gonna figure out where Avery is and make sure she's late for her own wedding. Instead of Avery walking down the aisle its going to be Sharon and that's how they find out how crazy Sharon is. If she has a veil on she might go all the way thru with the wedding.

This has already been done before. Does anyone remember Patti pretending she was Dr. Emily going down the aisle and marrying Jack? Come on! I hate seeing Sharon like this. When is this going to end already? There are so many psychos on this show, yet the only characters who have total breakdowns are the nicest women on the show -- Sharon and Ashley. Phyllis ran around for decades wreaking havoc with no breakdowns. Adam does his damage. Victor continues with this dirty deeds and his conscience never gets to him. Yet, Sharon and Ashley have been victims, and they always have breakdowns. Give these women some backbone and stop the breakdown storylines already! Let them run the companies and be the richest women in town! Make the men grovel for a nice change! Make the press heckle Cane. Maybe he'll have to step down after his scandal with Hilary. I hope! Let Jill run Chancellor Inds. Let Sharon run Newman Ent. I would say Vikki, but she's been very irritating regarding Newman Enterprises lately. Let Ashley come back and run Jabot. Let the women rule and the men drool! ROTFL.

#32   2013/09/12 12:16PM
    alanadz

Quote djpp:
    Quote janetb:
    Quote alanadz: We know Dylan is going to have an epic meltdown because it's in the spoilers already. I think Avery will try to help Dylan, maybe keep him from hurting himself or doing God knows what to Chelsea. That may cause her to be late for the wedding or to miss the wedding all together.

Nick will be furious and the engagement will be off, for NOW.
    Ok, that's my theory. We'll see how right I am.

If Nick breaks the engagement then he's still fair game for Sharon.This could drag on for months.I just want to see Sharon caught and dealt with.Nick doesn't have to marry Avery but he needs to wake up and see that his mother and Phyllis were always right about Sharon.

OMG! Are you kidding me??? Sharon was a sweet girl when she was younger. She was very wholesome. Nikki was a stripper! Yet Nikki continually made nasty comments about Sharon even when Sharon had never done anything wrong. It was completely annoying. Phyllis was drugged Danny and pretended her baby was his when it wasn't, among many other assorted crimes. Why wouldn't Nikki, and Victor for that matter, be against Phyllis being with Nick? After all, Danny was Nikki's best friend's step-son! Nikki would have known all Phyllis' past crimes against Danny Romalotti via Katherine. Danny was Kay's step-son via Sexy Rex Sterling. Who are Nikki and Phyllis to point fingers at Sharon? The writers have messed Sharon up beyond belief. I can't stand watching these weird scenes with the hallucination ghost of Cassie.

Sharon was sexually active when when she was 14 years old. Didn't she have Cassie when she was 15? Sharon was never the sweet innocent little thing that she pretended to be.
    Phyllis and Nikki point fingers because they saw right through Sharon's BS. It took Victor years to get wise to Sharon's true nature.

#33   2013/09/12 12:31PM
    janetb

Quote alanadz:
    Quote djpp:
    Quote janetb:
    Quote alanadz: We know Dylan is going to have an epic meltdown because it's in the spoilers already. I think Avery will try to help Dylan, maybe keep him from hurting himself or doing God knows what to Chelsea. That may cause her to be late for the wedding or to miss the wedding all together.

If Nick breaks the engagement then he's still fair game for Sharon.This could drag on for months.I just want to see Sharon caught and dealt with.Nick doesn't have to marry Avery but he needs to wake up and see that his mother and Phyllis were always right about Sharon.

OMG! Are you kidding me??? Sharon was a sweet girl when she was younger. She was very wholesome. Nikki was a stripper! Yet Nikki continually made nasty comments about Sharon even when Sharon had never done anything wrong. It was completely annoying. Phyllis was drugged Danny and pretended her baby was his when it wasn't, among many other assorted crimes. Why wouldn't Nikki, and Victor for that matter, be against Phyllis being with Nick? After all, Danny was Nikki's best friend's step-son! Nikki would have known all Phyllis' past crimes against Danny Romalotti via Katherine. Danny was Kay's step-son via Sexy Rex Sterling. Who are Nikki and Phyllis to point fingers at Sharon? The writers have messed Sharon up beyond belief. I can't stand watching these weird scenes with the hallucination ghost of Cassie.

Sharon was sexually active when when she was 14 years old. Didn't she have Cassie when she was 15? Sharon was never the sweet innocent little thing that she pretended to be.
    Phyllis and Nikki point fingers because they saw right through Sharon's BS. It took Victor years to get wise to Sharon's true nature.

Exactly .Sharon has always played the damsel in distress to get attention from men.BPD or not she decided she wanted Nick back and doesn't care that she hurt other people to do it.

#34   2013/09/12 01:38PM
    alanadz

Quote janetb:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote djpp:
    Quote janetb:

Exactly .Sharon has always played the damsel in distress to get attention from men.BPD or not she decided she wanted Nick back and doesn't care that she hurt other people to do it.

Exactly. She is willing to destroy Summer to get Nick! I'm sorry there is more to that then being BP!

#35   2013/09/13 02:32AM
    cajunlizz0315

Quote pgl35:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote pgl35: I love that scenario Zinadawn, but when they said their vows, wouldn't Nick realize it was Sharon's voice and not Avery's?

You're giving Nick too much credit here. He's not exactly the most observant guy around. LOL

True HC! But surely to God even that dimwit would know that was Sharon's voice and not Avery's. That would have to register somewhere in that pea brain of his! But then again these writers are not the most realistic storytellers, so who knows!

They all looney . elevators don't go up all the way in GC , they get caught between floors . DAMN , we could put Sharon in one of these elevators and find her a week later , GONE NUTS , GONE PECAN

#36   2013/09/13 02:41AM
    cajunlizz0315

no excuse for Avery not calling Nick but as usual the reason is Dylan . Dylan needs her , Ohhhhhhh give me a break. GET over yourself Avery. You think you that great to have 2 men drooling over you to the point of non return. Nick needs to free himself of Avery and hand her back to Dylan.

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list