List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Navery Wedding. I think I Figured out What will Ha

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Navery Wedding. I think I Figured out What will Ha

Started by alanadz at 2013/09/07 08:58PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/13 02:41AM, Views: 4512, Replies: 35
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/09/09 12:47PM
    Re: Navery Wedding. I think I Figured out What will Ha
    trinilisa

Quote alanadz: We know Dylan is going to have an epic meltdown because it's in the spoilers already. I think Avery will try to help Dylan, maybe keep him from hurting himself or doing God knows what to Chelsea. That may cause her to be late for the wedding or to miss the wedding all together.

Nick will be furious and the engagement will be off, for NOW.
    Ok, that's my theory. We'll see how right I am.

Pretty interesting theory. There's a spoiler about Shimbo dressing up in a wedding gown and vail...I wonder whether she marries Nick? Or does she have a melt-down at the Church? Any theories on that? I know the spoilers said that the secrets regarding Dylan and Sharon would come out around Navery's nuptuals. Dylan's is coming out...perhaps Sharon's comes out by Friday the 13th?

#22   2013/09/09 12:50PM
    alanadz

I think Dylan running off with Connnor may bring all of GC to a halt!

#23   2013/09/09 12:55PM
    hubbardfan

Dumb Dylan kidnapping Connor? Oh, HELL NO!!! Adam will have to kill him! I hope this just isn't true, and not even a spoiler!

#24   2013/09/09 01:01PM
    trinilisa

Quote alanadz: I think Dylan running off with Connnor may bring all of GC to a halt!

I think you're right about that!

#25   2013/09/09 03:48PM
    alanadz

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote alanadz: I think Dylan running off with Connnor may bring all of GC to a halt!

I think you're right about that!

I'm sure Stitch will tell Chelsea about Dylan's PSD, and they will understand how important it is to find the baby ASAP.

#26   2013/09/09 05:25PM
    Missfits

So sick of every Sharon storyline, it always leads her to being a victim, poor Sharon and everyone gravels at her feet pampers her, she never has to pay for consequences ever so pathetic!

Be funny if Faith didn't even draw that pic, it was a a delusion of Sharons and turns out it was Sharon who did it, that woman is manipulative......once she gets Nick she will just cause chaos by cheating or something.

I would like Adam to find a new woman, an honest one!
    Chelsea to me is just as bad a Sharon, maybe they should hook up lol.

#27   2013/09/10 07:35AM
    alanadz

When I started this thread, I had NO IDEA Dylan would kidnap Connor! I am pretty sure that will stop the wedding.

#28   2013/09/11 02:58PM
    alanadz

Ok, just read spoilers for 9/12 and I think my original theory was right after all.

#29   2013/09/12 11:44AM
    alanadz

We get the Friday spoilers today. I can't wait.

#30   2013/09/12 11:53AM
    djpp

Quote janetb:
    Quote alanadz: We know Dylan is going to have an epic meltdown because it's in the spoilers already. I think Avery will try to help Dylan, maybe keep him from hurting himself or doing God knows what to Chelsea. That may cause her to be late for the wedding or to miss the wedding all together.

Nick will be furious and the engagement will be off, for NOW.
    Ok, that's my theory. We'll see how right I am.

If Nick breaks the engagement then he's still fair game for Sharon.This could drag on for months.I just want to see Sharon caught and dealt with.Nick doesn't have to marry Avery but he needs to wake up and see that his mother and Phyllis were always right about Sharon.

OMG! Are you kidding me??? Sharon was a sweet girl when she was younger. She was very wholesome. Nikki was a stripper! Yet Nikki continually made nasty comments about Sharon even when Sharon had never done anything wrong. It was completely annoying. Phyllis was drugged Danny and pretended her baby was his when it wasn't, among many other assorted crimes. Why wouldn't Nikki, and Victor for that matter, be against Phyllis being with Nick? After all, Danny was Nikki's best friend's step-son! Nikki would have known all Phyllis' past crimes against Danny Romalotti via Katherine. Danny was Kay's step-son via Sexy Rex Sterling. Who are Nikki and Phyllis to point fingers at Sharon? The writers have messed Sharon up beyond belief. I can't stand watching these weird scenes with the hallucination ghost of Cassie.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list