List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Navery Wedding. I think I Figured out What will Ha

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Navery Wedding. I think I Figured out What will Ha

Started by alanadz at 2013/09/07 08:58PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/13 02:41AM, Views: 4619, Replies: 35
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/09/08 08:50AM
    Re: Navery Wedding. I think I Figured out What will Ha
    Homesick Cajun

Quote alanadz:
    Quote zinadawn: This is what's going to happen: Avery is going to go to Dylan's aid and will be held up. Sharon gonna figure out where Avery is and make sure she's late for her own wedding. Instead of Avery walking down the aisle its going to be Sharon and that's how they find out how crazy Sharon is. If she has a veil on she might go all the way thru with the wedding.

Oh my gosh! I am a Navery fan, but this would be soapy goodness.

I think that is exactly what will happen. But I think in addition to that I think Dylan will run off with Conner....

#12   2013/09/08 11:06AM
    hopey pix

I totally agree with Zinadawn about the wedding,where Sharon has a veil on ,and Nick marries HER,not AVERY!!WOW!!It is actually a great storyline with lots of fall-out!!I LOVE IT ACTUALLY!!It would also go a long way to start revitalizing the stories!!

#13   2013/09/08 11:13AM
    pgl35

I love that scenario Zinadawn, but when they said their vows, wouldn't Nick realize it was Sharon's voice and not Avery's?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/08 11:17AM
    #14   2013/09/08 11:21AM
    habbyfan

I don't know what to think, that is why I am sitting here reading and the writers are doing what they do.

I do feel once again ... the bad guys win.

#15   2013/09/08 11:24AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote pgl35: I love that scenario Zinadawn, but when they said their vows, wouldn't Nick realize it was Sharon's voice and not Avery's?

You're giving Nick too much credit here. He's not exactly the most observant guy around. LOL

#16   2013/09/08 11:33AM
    pgl35

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote pgl35: I love that scenario Zinadawn, but when they said their vows, wouldn't Nick realize it was Sharon's voice and not Avery's?

You're giving Nick too much credit here. He's not exactly the most observant guy around. LOL

True HC! But surely to God even that dimwit would know that was Sharon's voice and not Avery's. That would have to register somewhere in that pea brain of his! But then again these writers are not the most realistic storytellers, so who knows!

#17   2013/09/08 11:33AM
    habbyfan

Quote Homesick Cajun:

I agree ... Noah has tried to alert Nick to Sharon's condition and it has fallen on deaf ears.

#18   2013/09/08 11:50AM
    dairymaid

Quote alanadz: We know Dylan is going to have an epic meltdown because it's in the spoilers already. I think Avery will try to help Dylan, maybe keep him from hurting himself or doing God knows what to Chelsea. That may cause her to be late for the wedding or to miss the wedding all together.

Nick will be furious and the engagement will be off, for NOW.
    Ok, that's my theory. We'll see how right I am.

This theory seems very possible. I also believe that with the truth of Connor's parentage as well as what Sharon did to Summer's parentage as well, everything is going to get chaotic and I am sure will cause many relationships to go into different directions.

#19   2013/09/09 12:39PM
    alanadz

Quote dairymaid:
    Quote alanadz: We know Dylan is going to have an epic meltdown because it's in the spoilers already. I think Avery will try to help Dylan, maybe keep him from hurting himself or doing God knows what to Chelsea. That may cause her to be late for the wedding or to miss the wedding all together.

Nick will be furious and the engagement will be off, for NOW.
    Ok, that's my theory. We'll see how right I am.

This theory seems very possible. I also believe that with the truth of Connor's parentage as well as what Sharon did to Summer's parentage as well, everything is going to get chaotic and I am sure will cause many relationships to go into different directions.

Now we also know that Dylan kidnaps Connor after he finds out the truth!

#20   2013/09/09 12:46PM
    janetb

Quote habbyfan:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

I agree ... Noah has tried to alert Nick to Sharon's condition and it has fallen on deaf ears.

Noah told Nick that Sharon had hopes they'd get back together.Faith wants him to marry Sharon.Nick still doesn't have a clue what Sharon's intentions are.If he is stupid enough not to recognize Sharon's voice and marries her, he can get an annulment.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list