List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Navery Wedding. I think I Figured out What will Ha

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Navery Wedding. I think I Figured out What will Ha

Started by alanadz at 2013/09/07 08:58PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/13 02:41AM, Views: 4657, Replies: 35
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/07 08:58PM
    Navery Wedding. I think I Figured out What will Ha
    alanadz

We know Dylan is going to have an epic meltdown because it's in the spoilers already. I think Avery will try to help Dylan, maybe keep him from hurting himself or doing God knows what to Chelsea. That may cause her to be late for the wedding or to miss the wedding all together.

Nick will be furious and the engagement will be off, for NOW.
    Ok, that's my theory. We'll see how right I am.

#2   2013/09/07 09:14PM
    Re: Navery Wedding. I think I Figured out What will Ha
    janetb

Quote alanadz: We know Dylan is going to have an epic meltdown because it's in the spoilers already. I think Avery will try to help Dylan, maybe keep him from hurting himself or doing God knows what to Chelsea. That may cause her to be late for the wedding or to miss the wedding all together.

Nick will be furious and the engagement will be off, for NOW.
    Ok, that's my theory. We'll see how right I am.

If Nick breaks the engagement then he's still fair game for Sharon.This could drag on for months.I just want to see Sharon caught and dealt with.Nick doesn't have to marry Avery but he needs to wake up and see that his mother and Phyllis were always right about Sharon.

#3   2013/09/07 09:30PM
    Barbyboo

Sharon has the bratty kid draw a stupid card for wedding...another stupid story line

#4   2013/09/08 02:54AM
    Monsoon

I think that may be part of it. I think Sharin is going to have her part in it too. Crazy nutter.

#5   2013/09/08 03:01AM
    Homesick Cajun

I do think you are right about Dylan holding up Avery, preventing her from getting there. But I really think that Sharon is going to play the biggest part in disrupting the wedding. I do think they will still get married though. It'll just be a maze to get it done.

Begins on Friday the 13th. How appropriate is that. LOL

#6   2013/09/08 05:27AM
    JaNell36

I think Nick and Avery will get married. there will be a lot of road bumps. I think that once they find out the reel reason Sharon has gone off her rocker and Dylan comes unglued and his P.T.S.D. flares up... I think they both end up in the hospital...

Maybe Sharon and Dylan find their way to each other as friends. They help one another cope with the dishonesty she has displayed and he endured with the Chelsea lie and con.

I was hoping that they would be siblings or cousins, but now that he maybe Nikki's son... that is slim to none. If Dylan and Sharon become an item.... we still have to endure Nikki looking down her nose at Sharon.... oh boy!

But I am hoping that the two can lean on each other!

#7   2013/09/08 07:06AM
    zinadawn

This is what's going to happen: Avery is going to go to Dylan's aid and will be held up. Sharon gonna figure out where Avery is and make sure she's late for her own wedding. Instead of Avery walking down the aisle its going to be Sharon and that's how they find out how crazy Sharon is. If she has a veil on she might go all the way thru with the wedding.

#8   2013/09/08 07:15AM
    alanadz

Quote Homesick Cajun: I do think you are right about Dylan holding up Avery, preventing her from getting there. But I really think that Sharon is going to play the biggest part in disrupting the wedding. I do think they will still get married though. It'll just be a maze to get it done.

Begins on Friday the 13th. How appropriate is that. LOL

LOL! Friday the 13th. I totally forgot about that. So most folks think Sharon will be the culprit. umm

#9   2013/09/08 07:43AM
    roseofsharon...

You know, Sharon just might show up with a white dress and veil. Didn't they have a mag. cover show her dressed like that recently? I love Sharon and will be glad when she gets the help she needs. Good grief, one person could only take so much without loosing it.

#10   2013/09/08 07:49AM
    alanadz

Quote zinadawn: This is what's going to happen: Avery is going to go to Dylan's aid and will be held up. Sharon gonna figure out where Avery is and make sure she's late for her own wedding. Instead of Avery walking down the aisle its going to be Sharon and that's how they find out how crazy Sharon is. If she has a veil on she might go all the way thru with the wedding.

Oh my gosh! I am a Navery fan, but this would be soapy goodness.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list