List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Jill: Always Shrieking and Waving her Arms Around!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jill: Always Shrieking and Waving her Arms Around!

Started by alanadz at 2013/09/07 01:18PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/09 07:27AM, Views: 1082, Replies: 25
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/09/08 04:47PM
    Re: Jill: Always Shrieking and Waving her Arms Around!
    LucyT

Quote pgl35:
    Quote calliope: This has always been Jill. Full of bravado on the outside but as vulnerable as a child on the inside. Make no mistake about Jill and Katherine loving each other. They did. But they loved to push each others buttons also. Yes, she is looking for wealth, has been since she set foot in the Chancellor mansion so many years ago. But she has spent her entire life looking for love. She is sad.

What a beautiful post , you brought tears to my eyes! I agree Jill is very vulnerable inside , and feels very much alone. I think her and Jack should get together , both very lonely people who always loses at love. Maybe they could find it together.

I just said this but I will repeat it I loved them together of course they where played by different people.

#22   2013/09/08 07:37PM
    shalaydra75

I also luv the Jill character. With her and Mrs. C., I bounced from supporting one or the other. I loved their fights and mother-daughter moments. I, too, think that she and Jack will make a good pair.

#23   2013/09/08 07:37PM
    shalaydra75

I also luv the Jill character. With her and Mrs. C., I bounced from supporting one or the other. I loved their fights and mother-daughter moments. I, too, think that she and Jack will make a good pair.

#24   2013/09/08 08:05PM
    ThornsandRoses

Quote alanadz: Jack and Jill should get together and compare notes on parenting.

That would be hilarious as they are they are both terrible parents. Step-Mommy Jill already taught Jack some lessons that a mother figure should not be teaching her son.

#25   2013/09/09 07:23AM
    Savoy

Quote calliope: This has always been Jill. Full of bravado on the outside but as vulnerable as a child on the inside. Make no mistake about Jill and Katherine loving each other. They did. But they loved to push each others buttons also. Yes, she is looking for wealth, has been since she set foot in the Chancellor mansion so many years ago. But she has spent her entire life looking for love. She is sad.

What a great post that describes Jill perfectly.

#26   2013/09/09 07:27AM
    Lanie1959

Quote alanadz: Hey if Phyllis gets bashed for doing that, then so will Jill.
    Fair is fair!

because two wrongs don't make a right and at the end of the day it's still actor bashing because it's the actress who makes her acting choices...........

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list