List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Jill: Always Shrieking and Waving her Arms Around!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jill: Always Shrieking and Waving her Arms Around!

Started by alanadz at 2013/09/07 01:18PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/09 07:27AM, Views: 1208, Replies: 25
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/09/07 07:14PM
    Re: Jill: Always Shrieking and Waving her Arms Around!
    pgl35

Quote calliope: This has always been Jill. Full of bravado on the outside but as vulnerable as a child on the inside. Make no mistake about Jill and Katherine loving each other. They did. But they loved to push each others buttons also. Yes, she is looking for wealth, has been since she set foot in the Chancellor mansion so many years ago. But she has spent her entire life looking for love. She is sad.

What a beautiful post , you brought tears to my eyes! I agree Jill is very vulnerable inside , and feels very much alone. I think her and Jack should get together , both very lonely people who always loses at love. Maybe they could find it together.

#12   2013/09/07 08:14PM
    alanadz

Quote pgl35:
    Quote calliope: This has always been Jill. Full of bravado on the outside but as vulnerable as a child on the inside. Make no mistake about Jill and Katherine loving each other. They did. But they loved to push each others buttons also. Yes, she is looking for wealth, has been since she set foot in the Chancellor mansion so many years ago. But she has spent her entire life looking for love. She is sad.

What a beautiful post , you brought tears to my eyes! I agree Jill is very vulnerable inside , and feels very much alone. I think her and Jack should get together , both very lonely people who always loses at love. Maybe they could find it together.

Oh please, just NO. YUK! Jack deserves better and I don't even like Jack!

#13   2013/09/07 09:08PM
    pgl35

Quote alanadz:
    Quote pgl35:

Oh please, just NO. YUK! Jack deserves better and I don't even like Jack!

I like Jack and Jill both , I think they would be good together! I would love to see them both find lasting happiness.

#14   2013/09/08 03:10AM
    rediculous

Quote pgl35:

Those are both great posts and certainly describes the Jill I have watched since she first appeared on screen..she is flawed but has a good heart, makes a great soap character..

#15   2013/09/08 04:16AM
    Blue 501

Quote alanadz: Hey if Phyllis gets bashed for doing that, then so will Jill.
    Fair is fair!

Jill can be like a petulant child and yet there is something lovable about her.

#16   2013/09/08 06:15AM
    pgl35

Quote rediculous:
    Quote pgl35:

Those are both great posts and certainly describes the Jill I have watched since she first appeared on screen..she is flawed but has a good heart, makes a great soap character..

I have always loved Jill. I find myself always rooting for her , even when I know she's in the wrong. I think it's because, like you said , deep down she has a good heart .Even though she tries to hide it by acting tough and untouchable on the outside, inside she is sensitive and vulnerable.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/08 06:18AM
    #17   2013/09/08 06:17AM
    pgl35

Quote Blue 501:
    Quote alanadz: Hey if Phyllis gets bashed for doing that, then so will Jill.
    Fair is fair!

Jill can be like a petulant child and yet there is something lovable about her.

Alot of us find Phyllis lovable too , including myself.

#18   2013/09/08 06:23AM
    Chuckyducky

Quote apple1950: It seems the writers do not know what todo with the character of Jill. She was amess during the tribute to Katherine. Guess they are easing her out. This lack of storyline has been occurring during much of the past 5 years. She is Katherine's daughter. No she is not. She is Lauren's sister. What a stretch! Now she is on a treasure hunt with Nikki, another character who dabbles in everyome's business but has not real storyline. Both ladies are vets but interest in these two have wained over the years. Both are self centered ladies who make every issue about themselves.

She came in as a gold-digger and I see no other reason why she can't maintain that status. Money and power are her true-loves, and therefore it should be the basis for every action she takes.

Should Jack, Adam, Victor, Hillary, Mason or Cane threaten her hold on Chancellor's Industries, then I expect her to drop the act and go for the jugular. I remember who Jill was when she first came to GC and I still think a $ sign is all she lives for.

#19   2013/09/08 07:11AM
    FL senior fan

Jill is at her best when "in love, or heat"...

I think Nikki's Doctor (who has disappeared from the set) would be a perfect match for our feisty Jill. And why not have her with a professional man?!!

#20   2013/09/08 04:45PM
    LucyT

Quote alanadz:
    Quote LucyT:

what a perfect description of Jill. I still love the woman.I wish she had a real man in her life and I do hope she ends up happy someday and manages to not sink it herself.The woman is her own worst enemy.

I agree that Jill is her own worst enemy. She had the love of a truly great man, and what did she do? Ok granted this is well before my time, but I am aware that Jill was married to the great John Abbott and that she cheated on him with his own son, Jack!

Yes she did but in fairness Jack and Jill had a fling thing before she married his dad also.Not that it wasn't completely wrong and typical Jill destructive behavior. I loved Jack and Jill when I was young.My mother should have been turned in for letting me watch She should have at least been very worried.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list