List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Jill: Always Shrieking and Waving her Arms Around!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jill: Always Shrieking and Waving her Arms Around!

Started by alanadz at 2013/09/07 01:18PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/09 07:27AM, Views: 1057, Replies: 25
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/07 01:18PM
    Jill: Always Shrieking and Waving her Arms Around!
    alanadz

Hey if Phyllis gets bashed for doing that, then so will Jill.
    Fair is fair!

#2   2013/09/07 01:36PM
    Re: Jill: Always Shrieking and Waving her Arms Around!
    alanadz

Jack and Jill should get together and compare notes on parenting.

#3   2013/09/07 03:13PM
    apple1950

It seems the writers do not know what todo with the character of Jill. She was amess during the tribute to Katherine. Guess they are easing her out. This lack of storyline has been occurring during much of the past 5 years. She is Katherine's daughter. No she is not. She is Lauren's sister. What a stretch! Now she is on a treasure hunt with Nikki, another character who dabbles in everyome's business but has not real storyline. Both ladies are vets but interest in these two have wained over the years. Both are self centered ladies who make every issue about themselves.

#4   2013/09/07 03:19PM
    rancher

I have not been watching Y and R for as long as many posters so I am not aware of a lot of history. My opinion on Jill's actions is very negative. She goes into a tirade and seems only concerned with herself and missing Katherine C. I thought she took over the memorial, which was a bit strange to my way of thinking. She also seems very concerned with MONEY, but it seems to me that she is wealthy and has a high powered job.

#5   2013/09/07 03:26PM
    alanadz

Jill is ALL about money and power. Let's see how much she loves Katherine IF Mrs. C. didn't leave her control of CI.

#6   2013/09/07 03:40PM
    trixie60

Quote alanadz: Jill is ALL about money and power. Let's see how much she loves Katherine IF Mrs. C. didn't leave her control of CI.

I have liked Jill but that would be interesting to see how she will react if Katherine didn't leave her much. Maybe a big part of it just might go to Brock and Devon. I would think that her son and grandson would be first priority, since she didn't have a daughter.

#7   2013/09/07 04:37PM
    alanadz

I noticed that Jill doesn't get bashed for doing the exact same things that Phyllis did!

#8   2013/09/07 05:07PM
    calliope

This has always been Jill. Full of bravado on the outside but as vulnerable as a child on the inside. Make no mistake about Jill and Katherine loving each other. They did. But they loved to push each others buttons also. Yes, she is looking for wealth, has been since she set foot in the Chancellor mansion so many years ago. But she has spent her entire life looking for love. She is sad.

#9   2013/09/07 05:11PM
    LucyT

Quote calliope: This has always been Jill. Full of bravado on the outside but as vulnerable as a child on the inside. Make no mistake about Jill and Katherine loving each other. They did. But they loved to push each others buttons also. Yes, she is looking for wealth, has been since she set foot in the Chancellor mansion so many years ago. But she has spent her entire life looking for love. She is sad.

what a perfect description of Jill. I still love the woman.I wish she had a real man in her life and I do hope she ends up happy someday and manages to not sink it herself.The woman is her own worst enemy.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/07 05:12PM
    #10   2013/09/07 05:18PM
    alanadz

Quote LucyT:
    Quote calliope: This has always been Jill. Full of bravado on the outside but as vulnerable as a child on the inside. Make no mistake about Jill and Katherine loving each other. They did. But they loved to push each others buttons also. Yes, she is looking for wealth, has been since she set foot in the Chancellor mansion so many years ago. But she has spent her entire life looking for love. She is sad.

what a perfect description of Jill. I still love the woman.I wish she had a real man in her life and I do hope she ends up happy someday and manages to not sink it herself.The woman is her own worst enemy.

I agree that Jill is her own worst enemy. She had the love of a truly great man, and what did she do? Ok granted this is well before my time, but I am aware that Jill was married to the great John Abbott and that she cheated on him with his own son, Jack!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/07 05:21PM
    1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list