List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon's Reaction to Adam's Son?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sharon's Reaction to Adam's Son?

Started by alanadz at 2013/09/07 09:41AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/11 01:19PM, Views: 4867, Replies: 41
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2013/09/08 11:24AM
    Re: Sharon's Reaction to Adam's Son?
    alanadz

Quote pepperboy: Since the writers have gone the bipolar route with Sharon she will always have to be a little 'off' at times anyway. It usually takes months or even years to get the medication right. So if she miraculously be perfectly normal(if there is such a thing) then that wouldn't be true to the illness. She needs serious therapy more than bumping into her dr. at CL's.

Excellent point. So the days of Sharon having the big love story are probably over.

#32   2013/09/08 02:05PM
    LJMOM812

Quote pepperboy: Since the writers have gone the bipolar route with Sharon she will always have to be a little 'off' at times anyway. It usually takes months or even years to get the medication right. So if she miraculously be perfectly normal(if there is such a thing) then that wouldn't be true to the illness. She needs serious therapy more than bumping into her dr. at CL's.

Yeah, but this is a soap opera and no one seems to stay true to their illness/ disorder. Nikki has MS but we haven't heard mention of it in quite awhile; Victor has a heart transplant, but again, it is never mentioned and he hasn't seemed to slow down in the least; And then there's Adam's miraculous recovery from blindness; where is all the realism in those maladies?

#33   2013/09/08 02:59PM
    weatherholt3

If they never put Adam and Sharon together this will be one happy fan....

#34   2013/09/09 07:26AM
    Savoy

Quote FL senior fan: Sharon's reaction? She doesn't even know yet; and I don't think it will bother her in the least. If anything, happy for him (after the shock of not getting Nick wears off).

More interesting is...Victor's reaction? When will Victor find out and will he support Adam?

I agree Victor's reaction is more likely to have an impact then any reaction Sharon would have if she was functioning in her right mind, Sharon is totally irrelevant in this.

#35   2013/09/09 08:25AM
    trinilisa

Quote alanadz: Chelsea was already the love of Adam's life. Now Chelsea has given him a son! Sharon has to be mid 40's, so her childbearing years are almost over, while Chelsea has at least 10 fertile years left, maybe more.

My speculation; right now she wouldn't give a ish because she's obsessed with Nick. But once that's over...well...Victor is taken...Noah is her son...she may be after Adam again...maybe she'll want to raise the son with him...be a "family"...

#36   2013/09/09 08:55AM
    alanadz

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote alanadz: Chelsea was already the love of Adam's life. Now Chelsea has given him a son! Sharon has to be mid 40's, so her childbearing years are almost over, while Chelsea has at least 10 fertile years left, maybe more.

My speculation; right now she wouldn't give a ish because she's obsessed with Nick. But once that's over...well...Victor is taken...Noah is her son...she may be after Adam again...maybe she'll want to raise the son with him...be a "family"...

Everything Sharon is doing now is a reaction to Adam rejecting her.

#37   2013/09/09 09:05AM
    trinilisa

Quote alanadz:
    Quote trinilisa:

I know that.
    And what she does next will be a reaction to Nick's rejection. I respect the Adam worship, but this time, it will be a reaction to Nick not wanting her. Of course Adam set this in motion when he threw her away...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/09 09:06AM
    #38   2013/09/09 09:23AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote trinilisa:

I know that.
    And what she does next will be a reaction to Nick's rejection. I respect the Adam worship, but this time, it will be a reaction to Nick not wanting her. Of course Adam set this in motion when he threw her away...

Adam started it, but Sharon's going to finish it! LOL

#39   2013/09/09 09:41AM
    trinilisa

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote trinilisa:

I know that.

Adam started it, but Sharon's going to finish it! LOL

And it may not be pretty!
    Adam had better watch out, because once they eventually sourced Connor (and they most likely will), Shimbo just might set her sights on seducing him because he is a Newman! Plus she's already done the father and the grandfather...she'll want to complete the family tree...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/09 09:42AM
    #40   2013/09/11 12:36PM
    alanadz

Ok, we won't have long to wait and see.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list