List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon's Reaction to Adam's Son?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sharon's Reaction to Adam's Son?

Started by alanadz at 2013/09/07 09:41AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/11 01:19PM, Views: 4853, Replies: 41
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2013/09/07 08:12PM
    Re: Sharon's Reaction to Adam's Son?
    alanadz

Quote YR2013:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote Monsoon: I really did think they would have Sharon getting pregnant with his baby. I don't think she will care right now tho.. she is obsessed with getting Nick back no matter how pathetic it makes her look.

Sharon's child bearing years are quickly coming to an end. If she doesn't get pregnant in the next year or two, I don't think it will happen at all.

If they had ole Phyllis getting pregnant with Summer after she was told she can't have kids and then get pregnant with her blueberry, then I think Sharon will be fine because she's YOUNGER than Ole Phyllis.

Here's the difference, and it's a HUGE difference. Lynn Latham and Michelle Stafford were BFF's. That's one difference. The second difference is, Lynn Latham did NOT hate writing for actresses over 40. If you know anything about JPF's past work, then you know what I am talking about. You have seen how Sharon has been written during the current regime and you think Sharon will be just fine? Seriously? Are you kidding?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/07 08:13PM
    #22   2013/09/07 09:41PM
    Barbyboo

Sharon needs psychiatric help really ad...I hope Avery makes nick realizes she's nuttier than a fruit cake

#23   2013/09/08 03:25AM
    Lolacat

Quote Ohio chick: I think it was Victor who told Adam to let Sharon go if he wanted a relationship with him. Now that Victor and Adam relationship is on the outs Adam may end up back helping Sharon again. It would serve Chelsa right if Sharon was step mom to Connor.

Adam dumped Sharon BEFORE Victor told him too. Adam just cut ALL ties to Sharon after Victor demanded it. Adams dumping Sharon had nothing to do with Victor. Sharon will never be a step mom to Connor. Look at her stepdaughter Summer and what she did. I hardly doubt that she would ever be allowed to parent another step child.
    As for Sharon's reaction? I think she is so whacked out now for Nick that the reveal that Connor is Adams will only drive her stronger to Nick. After all, she made it so that Nicks only biological children are her's when she switched the paternity tests.

#24   2013/09/08 05:55AM
    canada gal

Sharon knows Adam best and she will be very happy to know that Adam is a father. Sharon loves Adam and she would want the best for him. She has finally let Adam free to live the life that she thinks he wants.

#25   2013/09/08 06:41AM
    Monsoon

Quote YR2013:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote Monsoon: I really did think they would have Sharon getting pregnant with his baby. I don't think she will care right now tho.. she is obsessed with getting Nick back no matter how pathetic it makes her look.

Sharon's child bearing years are quickly coming to an end. If she doesn't get pregnant in the next year or two, I don't think it will happen at all.

If they had ole Phyllis getting pregnant with Summer after she was told she can't have kids and then get pregnant with her blueberry, then I think Sharon will be fine because she's YOUNGER than Ole Phyllis.

What the heck does ole Phyllis have to do with Crazy Sharon.

#26   2013/09/08 06:42AM
    Monsoon

Quote alanadz:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote alanadz:

Here's the difference, and it's a HUGE difference. Lynn Latham and Michelle Stafford were BFF's. That's one difference. The second difference is, Lynn Latham did NOT hate writing for actresses over 40. If you know anything about JPF's past work, then you know what I am talking about. You have seen how Sharon has been written during the current regime and you think Sharon will be just fine? Seriously? Are you kidding?

I don't think things will be fine for Sharon for a long time if ever. She is the crazy chick in town now.

#27   2013/09/08 07:18AM
    alanadz

Quote Monsoon:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote alanadz:

I don't think things will be fine for Sharon for a long time if ever. She is the crazy chick in town now.

Thank you! Sharon is being written into a very small corner. It's doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out how the current regime feels about Sharon Newman.

#28   2013/09/08 07:18AM
    alanadz

Quote Monsoon:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote alanadz:

Thank you! Sharon is being written into a very small corner. It's doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out how the current regime feels about Sharon Newman.

#29   2013/09/08 07:49AM
    LJMOM812

Quote alanadz:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote alanadz:

IMO the current regime is not interested in a Sharon/ Adam pairing at all so I doubt they will put these two together for awhile if ever. The main focus for Sharon will be to finally get the help she needs(hopefully). If that happens then a more balanced Sharon will emerge and be happy for Adam for having the son he always wanted.

#30   2013/09/08 08:19AM
    pepperboy

Since the writers have gone the bipolar route with Sharon she will always have to be a little 'off' at times anyway. It usually takes months or even years to get the medication right. So if she miraculously be perfectly normal(if there is such a thing) then that wouldn't be true to the illness. She needs serious therapy more than bumping into her dr. at CL's.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list