List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon's Reaction to Adam's Son?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sharon's Reaction to Adam's Son?

Started by alanadz at 2013/09/07 09:41AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/11 01:19PM, Views: 4542, Replies: 41
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/07 09:41AM
    Sharon's Reaction to Adam's Son?
    alanadz

Chelsea was already the love of Adam's life. Now Chelsea has given him a son! Sharon has to be mid 40's, so her childbearing years are almost over, while Chelsea has at least 10 fertile years left, maybe more.

#2   2013/09/07 10:03AM
    Re: Sharon's Reaction to Adam's Son?
    alanadz

Oh and let's not forget, Adam will soon find out what his crazy ex did to his brother and his niece.

#3   2013/09/07 10:27AM
    gardengal

Since Sharon is in hot pursuit of Nick, Adam's son may mean nothing to her. However we still may get a good look at Sharon Newman's crazy eyes doing a twirl around her head.

#4   2013/09/07 10:59AM
    janetb

Quote gardengal: Since Sharon is in hot pursuit of Nick, Adam's son may mean nothing to her. However we still may get a good look at Sharon Newman's crazy eyes doing a twirl around her head.

Sharon wants Nick back and she knows how he feels about Adam.I doubt she'll have anything to say or do about Connor. When her plan for Nick falls apart she may call on Adam to play hero again. Hopefully he'll ignore her, he has his fight with Victor and Chelsea to keep him busy .

#5   2013/09/07 11:11AM
    Monsoon

I really did think they would have Sharon getting pregnant with his baby. I don't think she will care right now tho.. she is obsessed with getting Nick back no matter how pathetic it makes her look.

#6   2013/09/07 11:21AM
    alanadz

Quote Monsoon: I really did think they would have Sharon getting pregnant with his baby. I don't think she will care right now tho.. she is obsessed with getting Nick back no matter how pathetic it makes her look.

Sharon's child bearing years are quickly coming to an end. If she doesn't get pregnant in the next year or two, I don't think it will happen at all.

#7   2013/09/07 11:22AM
    alanadz

Quote janetb:
    Quote gardengal: Since Sharon is in hot pursuit of Nick, Adam's son may mean nothing to her. However we still may get a good look at Sharon Newman's crazy eyes doing a twirl around her head.

Sharon wants Nick back and she knows how he feels about Adam.I doubt she'll have anything to say or do about Connor. When her plan for Nick falls apart she may call on Adam to play hero again. Hopefully he'll ignore her, he has his fight with Victor and Chelsea to keep him busy .

Sharon's hot pursuit of Nick didn't happen until Adam slammed the door closed on ANY type of relationship with him. Adam has also made it pretty clear that Sharon will never take Chelsea's place in his heart.

#8   2013/09/07 11:28AM
    janetb

Quote alanadz:
    Quote janetb:

Sharon's hot pursuit of Nick didn't happen until Adam slammed the door closed on ANY type of relationship with him. Adam has also made it pretty clear that Sharon will never take Chelsea's place in his heart.

Sharon isn't capable of functioning without a man.She's only after Nick because Adam didn't want her.I wouldn't be surprised if she reaches out to Adam when things fall apart because she has to play the damsel in distress to get attention and always needs a hero to save her.Adam should slam the door in her face. Let Noah be the one to get her the help she needs.

#9   2013/09/07 12:41PM
    alanadz

Quote janetb:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote janetb:

Sharon isn't capable of functioning without a man.She's only after Nick because Adam didn't want her.I wouldn't be surprised if she reaches out to Adam when things fall apart because she has to play the damsel in distress to get attention and always needs a hero to save her.Adam should slam the door in her face. Let Noah be the one to get her the help she needs.

VERY TRUE!

#10   2013/09/07 03:29PM
    alanadz

Even though she is obsessing over Nick now, I still think she will be very depressed that Adam and Chelsea have an even deeper connection/bond now that they have a child together.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/07 03:30PM
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list