List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Jack and Adam..Why?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jack and Adam..Why?

Started by Gramma2five at 2013/09/06 10:03PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/10 03:26PM, Views: 481, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/09/06 10:03PM
    Jack and Adam..Why?
    Gramma2five

Are we really to believe that Jack gave Adam $ so that Adam could help Victor save his company? If this is the case, I really think these writers need to be fired. Jack has been written forever to always be looking for a way to stick it to Victor. Am I missing something? Are we to believe that because he thinks so much of Adam (the same guy he supposedley dispised because of what he has done to Ashley) that he is going to give him all these $ (that he never seems to have enough of any other time)to help Adam save Victor? The writing of these characters is getting worse all the time. I wont even start on what they have done to Sharon. I still watch, but I keep hoping things will change.

#2   2013/09/07 07:34AM
    Re: Jack and Adam..Why?
    BobbiSox

Quote Gramma2five: Are we really to believe that Jack gave Adam $ so that Adam could help Victor save his company? If this is the case, I really think these writers need to be fired. Jack has been written forever to always be looking for a way to stick it to Victor. Am I missing something? Are we to believe that because he thinks so much of Adam (the same guy he supposedley dispised because of what he has done to Ashley) that he is going to give him all these $ (that he never seems to have enough of any other time)to help Adam save Victor? The writing of these characters is getting worse all the time. I wont even start on what they have done to Sharon. I still watch, but I keep hoping things will change.

Me too Gram. I keep hoping. I don't know why the writers continue to change the history. The new viewers don't know
    know anything about the history, of course, so they don't mind the s/ls. Us long time viewers remember, though, so the plots are all wrong. Good story telling involves continuity, and these writers are missing the mark. I hate to see that. What can ya do?

#3   2013/09/07 10:37AM
    Cass Eno

I thought that this was a Jack takeover of Newman.
    He is planning to put the boots to both Victor and Adam.
    I don't think it is going to work, but that is his plan.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/07 10:38AM
    #4   2013/09/07 11:51AM
    habbyfan

Quote BobbiSox:
    Quote Gramma2five: Are we really to believe that Jack gave Adam $ so that Adam could help Victor save his company? If this is the case, I really think these writers need to be fired. Jack has been written forever to always be looking for a way to stick it to Victor. Am I missing something? Are we to believe that because he thinks so much of Adam (the same guy he supposedley dispised because of what he has done to Ashley) that he is going to give him all these $ (that he never seems to have enough of any other time)to help Adam save Victor? The writing of these characters is getting worse all the time. I wont even start on what they have done to Sharon. I still watch, but I keep hoping things will change.

Me too Gram. I keep hoping. I don't know why the writers continue to change the history. The new viewers don't know
    know anything about the history, of course, so they don't mind the s/ls. Us long time viewers remember, though, so the plots are all wrong. Good story telling involves continuity, and these writers are missing the mark. I hate to see that. What can ya do?

Hey Bobbi ... I am thinking Jack and Adam are planning a hostile takeover of Chancellor ... it looks better if Victor's name is on the takeover and Jack is the silent partner. JMO

#5   2013/09/10 03:26PM
    alanadz

I agree the whole thing is very confusing. Hopefully, it will become clearer soon.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list