List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: One More Jeanne/Katherine tribute

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

One More Jeanne/Katherine tribute

Started by miladytn at 2013/09/06 06:36PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/06 08:59PM, Views: 355, Replies: 1
    page:
    #1   2013/09/06 06:36PM
    One More Jeanne/Katherine tribute
    miladytn

There have been many threads about Katherine’s memorial service and I don’t know which one to reply to now. I did not watch the show the day it aired and just now watched it at CBS dot com, and still crying! LOL. So please forgive me for making yet another thread but I wanted to make a couple of points.

I believe that there is a brief clip of Brenda Dickson as Jill. In the CBS video I just watched, it is the flashback that starts at 6:40 into the video. I think that is Brenda, not Jess.

Also, about the Paul/Chris wedding. I think Murphy purposely gave Paul’s letter to him at the memorial service. Perhaps per Katherine’s wishes? When Father Todd read Paul’s letter out loud, all he said was “marry her” “now” or something like that. Can any of us not hear Katherine saying those exact words!? Very loudly, LOL. And after the watching of the 2nd memorial show, I think the wedding fit in very nicely.

Finally, I’ve read comments about how the characters seemed to focus on themselves. But I choose to look at it as their way of expressing the impact that this wonderful lady had on each of them.

RIP, Jeanne.

#2   2013/09/06 08:59PM
    Re: One More Jeanne/Katherine tribute
    Kelby

Quote miladytn: There have been many threads about Katherine’s memorial service and I don’t know which one to reply to now. I did not watch the show the day it aired and just now watched it at CBS dot com, and still crying! LOL. So please forgive me for making yet another thread but I wanted to make a couple of points.

I believe that there is a brief clip of Brenda Dickson as Jill. In the CBS video I just watched, it is the flashback that starts at 6:40 into the video. I think that is Brenda, not Jess.

Also, about the Paul/Chris wedding. I think Murphy purposely gave Paul’s letter to him at the memorial service. Perhaps per Katherine’s wishes? When Father Todd read Paul’s letter out loud, all he said was “marry her” “now” or something like that. Can any of us not hear Katherine saying those exact words!? Very loudly, LOL. And after the watching of the 2nd memorial show, I think the wedding fit in very nicely.

Finally, I’ve read comments about how the characters seemed to focus on themselves. But I choose to look at it as their way of expressing the impact that this wonderful lady had on each of them.

RIP, Jeanne.

I wonder what the ratings will reflect. Unfortunately, if they bumped up it was only for that funeral and all the viewers that tuned in, I am sure are back out.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list