List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoilers: The Wedding and more.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoilers: The Wedding and more.

Started by alanadz at 2013/09/06 03:19PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/10 08:11PM, Views: 5519, Replies: 21
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/09/06 05:44PM
    Re: Spoilers: The Wedding and more.
    janetb

Quote alanadz:
    Quote janetb:
    Quote alanadz: It looks like both Dylan and Sharon will disrupt Navery's wedding.

We expect Sharon to disrupt the wedding because she's desperate to get Nick back.If Dylan does it then I guess Avery doesn't love Nick that much after all.It's too bad he's been betrayed by Chelsea, but that's
    not Avery's problem, especially if it interferes with her wedding day.

The devil is in the detail. It's it love or pity that Avery is feeling for Dylan now. Avery knows about Connor and about Chelsea conning Dylan.

If it's love then Avery better cancel the wedding herself.If it's pity then she can help Dylan, but after she marries Nick.

#12   2013/09/06 06:16PM
    MotoMoto24

Whoever it is that disrupts Navery's wedding will be doing Nick a favor. I get the feeling that Avery is not 100% sold on marrying Nick. She tends to have that far away look in her eyes at times. The only reason she pushed the wedding up was because of Sharon. She thought that Sharon was getting to close for comfort.
    If Avery is true to herself, she would realise that her heart belongs to Dylan, completely. Now that Dylan's world is about to blow up, who is going to be there for him? If Navery gets married, how long would it take before she cheats on Nick with Dylan? Especially if the rumor about Dylan being Nikki's son pans out. Poor Dylan will now be well to do Dylan. This upgraded Dylan will be more comparable with millionaire Nick, making him even more alluring.
    If Avery does cheat on Nick, it would serve him right. Like my granma always say, the one you least expect, is the one that will sh!t all over you. Then Nick can have a taste of his own medecin.

#13   2013/09/06 06:35PM
    alanadz

Quote MotoMoto24: Whoever it is that disrupts Navery's wedding will be doing Nick a favor. I get the feeling that Avery is not 100% sold on marrying Nick. She tends to have that far away look in her eyes at times. The only reason she pushed the wedding up was because of Sharon. She thought that Sharon was getting to close for comfort.
    If Avery is true to herself, she would realise that her heart belongs to Dylan, completely. Now that Dylan's world is about to blow up, who is going to be there for him? If Navery gets married, how long would it take before she cheats on Nick with Dylan? Especially if the rumor about Dylan being Nikki's son pans out. Poor Dylan will now be well to do Dylan. This upgraded Dylan will be more comparable with millionaire Nick, making him even more alluring.
    If Avery does cheat on Nick, it would serve him right. Like my granma always say, the one you least expect, is the one that will sh!t all over you. Then Nick can have a taste of his own medecin.

Avery had a 100 chances to be with Dylan. She begged and pleaded for weeks to get Nick back. She knew Nick had a lot of baggage when she got involved with him. But she didn't know how crazy his ex wife was. lol!

#14   2013/09/06 06:47PM
    MotoMoto24

Quote alanadz:
    Quote MotoMoto24: Whoever it is that disrupts Navery's wedding will be doing Nick a favor. I get the feeling that Avery is not 100% sold on marrying Nick. She tends to have that far away look in her eyes at times. The only reason she pushed the wedding up was because of Sharon. She thought that Sharon was getting to close for comfort.

Avery had a 100 chances to be with Dylan. She begged and pleaded for weeks to get Nick back. She knew Nick had a lot of baggage when she got involved with him. But she didn't know how crazy his ex wife was. lol!

She begged and pleaded with Nick b/c she thought the ship had sailed with Dylan, when he married Chelsea. Now that the ship is about to turn back around, how long before it parks in Avery's Port.

#15   2013/09/06 08:06PM
    alanadz

Quote MotoMoto24:
    Quote alanadz:

She begged and pleaded with Nick b/c she thought the ship had sailed with Dylan, when he married Chelsea. Now that the ship is about to turn back around, how long before it parks in Avery's Port.

Nope. Dylan begged Avery to meet him at the cabin and renew their love. He went up there and she never even thought about coming. Don't get me wrong, I like Dylan but as long as the writers are making him POOR and DUMB, there is no way a woman like Avery is going to leave Nick Newman for him.

#16   2013/09/06 08:08PM
    alanadz

Quote janetb:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote janetb:
    Quote alanadz: It looks like both Dylan and Sharon will disrupt Navery's wedding.

We expect Sharon to disrupt the wedding because she's desperate to get Nick back.If Dylan does it then I guess Avery doesn't love Nick that much after all.It's too bad he's been betrayed by Chelsea, but that's
    not Avery's problem, especially if it interferes with her wedding day.

The devil is in the detail. It's it love or pity that Avery is feeling for Dylan now. Avery knows about Connor and about Chelsea conning Dylan.

If it's love then Avery better cancel the wedding herself.If it's pity then she can help Dylan, but after she marries Nick.

Exactly. But it's a soap so....

#17   2013/09/06 08:26PM
    MotoMoto24

Quote alanadz:
    Quote MotoMoto24:
    Quote alanadz:

Nope. Dylan begged Avery to meet him at the cabin and renew their love. He went up there and she never even thought about coming. Don't get me wrong, I like Dylan but as long as the writers are making him POOR and DUMB, there is no way a woman like Avery is going to leave Nick Newman for him.

A woman like Avery left her first husband for POOR and DUMB before. Whats different this time, Nick? All I'm saying is that there is some uneasiness with Avery, where Nick is concerned. Whether she wants to admit it or not. Truth be told I don't care if Navery gets married or not. I'm just stating what I see as a viewer. I could be wrong but time will tell.

#18   2013/09/08 07:28PM
    alanadz

I read a spoiler that Adam goes to Avery for help. So yes, I believe he demands a paternity test right away.

#19   2013/09/08 07:52PM
    pepperboy

l hope Avery helps Adam just so they can share some tube time together they have amazing chemistry. More than she has with Nick. Adam and Avery could be an awesome couple. Not right now, to much $hiz about to go down but definitely in the near future.

#20   2013/09/08 10:01PM
    xjustbestrong

Dylan isn't gonna stop the Navery wedding.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list