List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoilers for Monday's Canadian show..

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoilers for Monday's Canadian show..

Started by rediculous at 2013/09/06 02:20PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/08 10:44AM, Views: 3841, Replies: 23
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/09/07 05:07AM
    Re: Spoilers for Monday's Canadian show..
    Blue 501

Thank you, Mz Red.

#12   2013/09/07 12:46PM
    WaveJumper

I use to think Dylan was just dumb, but at point it just has gone beyond that to idiot status. He really really can't believe that it is just an oddity that Adam and Connor have the same heredity eye condition. Plus, it seems that he was adopted and had no idea. OMG!

#13   2013/09/07 01:21PM
    hubbardfan

[quote ThornsnRoses]:Both Connor and Dylan have eye problems. Connor may have a genetic eye condition, but Dylan seriously has a problem seeing the truth right in front of his eyes. No man has been that dumb in decades.

[quote Laduree]:Perhaps a PowerPoint display or explanation utilizing puppets could assist Dylan in his quest to know the truth.

[quote Blue501]:Puppets & cue cards written in big block letters. And clips from that afternoon show saying over & over, "You are NOT the daddy!"

These are the most PRICELESS comments I've ever read...just hilarious!!! keep 'em coming!

#14   2013/09/07 01:37PM
    alanadz

Quote hubbardfan: [quote ThornsnRoses]:Both Connor and Dylan have eye problems. Connor may have a genetic eye condition, but Dylan seriously has a problem seeing the truth right in front of his eyes. No man has been that dumb in decades.

[quote Laduree]:Perhaps a PowerPoint display or explanation utilizing puppets could assist Dylan in his quest to know the truth.

[quote Blue501]:Puppets & cue cards written in big block letters. And clips from that afternoon show saying over & over, "You are NOT the daddy!"

These are the most PRICELESS comments I've ever read...just hilarious!!! keep 'em coming!

lol!!!!

#15   2013/09/07 01:43PM
    habbyfan

Perhaps a piece of chalk ... then Chelsea can write on the wall ... hahaha I fooled you ... that way Avery won't have to explain to Dylan ... how stupid.

#16   2013/09/07 02:44PM
    Spike1976

Seriously, SBu cannot be happy with this storyline. He used to make fun of his old character Jason Morgan that the character was brain damage that's why he did the things he did. He seems to be reliving his old character but this time there is no brain damage to fall back from.

Is Nikki smart? Because if she ain't then I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

#17   2013/09/07 03:55PM
    FL senior fan

Quote janetb:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote Spike1976:
    Quote rediculous: Lily shows Cane the picture of him hissing Hilary and demands answers

Adam goes to Avery for legal advice about Connor

Dylan informs Chelsea he knows Adam and Connor share the same eye condition

I wonder if Dylan finally put the pieces together or he still need more clues.

It's like all he need is to put that one last letter to make the word but yet he still doesn't know.what it is.

I wonder how many more weeks it will take for him to clue in. Can he really be that dumb? Geez

I think that somebody is going to have to spell it out and tell Dylan that Adam is Connor's father.

---------------------------

MAYBE AVERY, since Adam goes to her for legal advice?

Anxious to see this play out; what does Chelsea have to say to Adam and to Dylan.....and what does Dylan say to her?

#18   2013/09/07 05:27PM
    glh1950

Quote alanadz:
    Quote hubbardfan: [quote ThornsnRoses]:Both Connor and Dylan have eye problems. Connor may have a genetic eye condition, but Dylan seriously has a problem seeing the truth right in front of his eyes. No man has been that dumb in decades.

lol!!!!

Love it!!!

#19   2013/09/07 08:01PM
    Ethelmae02

poor Dylan! guess Chelsea was right in fearing what Adam would do in regards to her son. WEll at least one LIE has been exposed. Time for Sharon's lies to come to the light next.

#20   2013/09/07 08:06PM
    Monsoon

Quote Ethelmae02: poor Dylan! guess Chelsea was right in fearing what Adam would do in regards to her son. WEll at least one LIE has been exposed. Time for Sharon's lies to come to the light next.

It really is time , I think she will be exposed next week. I am hoping.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list