List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER: Sharon, Faith, Nick & Avery Wedding!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER: Sharon, Faith, Nick & Avery Wedding!

Started by charicey at 2013/09/06 11:42AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/11 08:48AM, Views: 14082, Replies: 103
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #81   2013/09/07 04:40PM
    Re: SPOILER: Sharon, Faith, Nick & Avery Wedding!
    alanadz

Quote canada gal:
    Quote FL senior fan: From the link provided, I saw Sharon in a wedding dress w/veil but in the background there is a stone fireplace.

I hope she's not going to the Park that way; maybe just pretending at home?

I don't think so. Though Sharon will probably have a plan to interrupt the wedding, I don't thinks she will get the opportunity. I think Avery will get cold feet and sleep with Dylan.

What?

#82   2013/09/07 04:41PM
    alanadz

Quote canada gal:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote Charlie Big:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Monsoon:
    Quote canada gal:

A parent should never be separated from their child

I totally disagree
    There are many times a child should be removed from their parents. Statistics say that parents are the highest killer of kids.

What Sharon is doing is manipulative and she is using her daughter for her own sick cause. She should only be around Faith with supervision.

OMG, let's lock up Sharon for life for her crimes of manipulations. I have been around many divorced and married couples and seen parents, with good intentions, manipulate their children, including me. It's human nature.

Sharon has been diagnosed with BPD. And it is a crying shame of the gross neglect on Nick's and Noah's part. They see her everyday and should know that something is off with Sharon.

Nick is not responsible for Sharon's well being and really, neither is Noah. That is the problem with lazy adults. Everyone else has to raise them, even thier own children.

Exactly! Nick is not Sharon's husband or her parent. It's not his responsibility to take care of her. Nick has checked on Sharon more than once, she either gets angry and tell him to leave her alone or she reassures him that she is ok. So what else can he do?

Who said Sharon was Nick's responsibility. I didn't. I said he is the closest adult to her right now. Like any concerned friend. Let's not forget she is the mother of his kids, so in that sense, he should switch the light bulb in his head and realize that Sharon is not well.

If anyone is LAZY, it is Nick. Remember he was too lazy too take the second paternity test when the first one came back inconclusive.

As soon as Nick realizes how crazy Sharon is, he will most definitely take Faith away from her. So be careful what you wish for.

#83   2013/09/07 04:42PM
    alanadz

Quote Charlie Big:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote Charlie Big:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Monsoon:
    Quote canada gal:

I totally disagree
    There are many times a child should be removed from their parents. Statistics say that parents are the highest killer of kids.

What Sharon is doing is manipulative and she is using her daughter for her own sick cause. She should only be around Faith with supervision.

OMG, let's lock up Sharon for life for her crimes of manipulations. I have been around many divorced and married couples and seen parents, with good intentions, manipulate their children, including me. It's human nature.

Sharon has been diagnosed with BPD. And it is a crying shame of the gross neglect on Nick's and Noah's part. They see her everyday and should know that something is off with Sharon.

Nick is not responsible for Sharon's well being and really, neither is Noah. That is the problem with lazy adults. Everyone else has to raise them, even thier own children.

Exactly! Nick is not Sharon's husband or her parent. It's not his responsibility to take care of her. Nick has checked on Sharon more than once, she either gets angry and tell him to leave her alone or she reassures him that she is ok. So what else can he do?

It is only because of Noah and the fact that he has no one else to turn to that Nick is always sucked into parenting Sharon. It is a sick and sad situation. Toxic, co-dependent and it had Nick tied up in knots for years. Sharon is a lazy woman who is more than just sick. She likes to waddle, be taken care of and coddled like a child. She can't grow up and she is emotionally crippled. She is not broken, but she is on her way to a major psycotic break. Nick should not interrupt his life for this kind of stuff and Noah shouldn't be burdened with it either. Look at Faith! She is suffering from this same problem as well. Sharon is using the child to blame for her own manipulations as she continue to lie to the child and teach her magical thinking. The kindest thing that anyone can do for this trick is to get her to a hospital where responsible people can watch over her and take care of her. She is clearly a burden to people who should not have to be burdened with that and it is only because she is flat out lazy and very selfish.

Agree. And get poor little Faith away from her ASAP!

#84   2013/09/07 05:42PM
    canada gal

Quote alanadz:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote Charlie Big:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Monsoon:
    Quote canada gal:

I totally disagree

Who said Sharon was Nick's responsibility. I didn't. I said he is the closest adult to her right now. Like any concerned friend. Let's not forget she is the mother of his kids, so in that sense, he should switch the light bulb in his head and realize that Sharon is not well.

If anyone is LAZY, it is Nick. Remember he was too lazy too take the second paternity test when the first one came back inconclusive.

As soon as Nick realizes how crazy Sharon is, he will most definitely take Faith away from her. So be careful what you wish for.

LOL, I am not wishing for Nick to Faith away, quite the contrary.

#85   2013/09/07 06:31PM
    Monsoon

Quote Licorice_423:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Licorice_423: Question, have Nick and Sharon ever been together while Faith would have been old enough to understand? I don't recall that being the case. How would she know she wants her parents together if she has never lived that life? Sharon is the only person putting those fantasies in her impressionable little mind. I totally get divorced parents try to manipulate their kids to suit the situation, but this is going above and beyond. She has Faith acting out against Avery for no other reason than to suit her(Sharon) needs. As far as I can see, Avery has done nothing to Faith to deserve that sort of disrespect.

Should Faith be taken away from Sharon? Not permanently, but at least until Sharon can be treated and have her medications situated. There is always the possibility that Sharon could harm Faith to stop the wedding or get Nick's attention away from Avery. I'm not saying Sharon would actually do this, but in her state of mind of desperation I wouldn't put anything past her. With the BPD and Sharon obviously not taking her medications or seeking help through her therapist, she is not being responsible about her disease and her care which in turn may cause harm to Faith.

As for Nick and Noah, Sharon is not Nick's responsibility other than she is the mother of Faith. As long as Faith is safe and doesn't say anything about what goes on with mommy(which to Nick so far she has been), how would he know anything is going on? I think Noah has seen bits and pieces of things that have made him think something is off but not enough to really worry about it. Again, unless Faith says something, how would they know?

Last point, time for this storyline to end! Let Sharon be found out and let her get help. Show her with the therapist working through all of this and putting in the effort to put her life back together sans Newman man or any many. Why can't they let a woman be strong on her own for once?! She can't learn to be strong until she learns to be strong on her own.

Geez, that's cruel. Take the only person that Sharon truly loves unconditionally, her kids. And Faith loves her mommy, too.

IA, enough is enough. Since Nick is the closest Adult to her now, he should step up. Give Nick some brains, please. If he could show that much concern over a sprained ankle, then he should realize that Sharon is not well.

How is it cruel to watch out for Faith's well being? I don't believe I said to take her away permanently. Faith's well being should come before Sharon's. Sharon needs help, desperately. She is screwing up Faith and giving her false hope about this fairytale family that does not exist right now. She is also encouraging Faith to act out towards an adult who has done nothing to deserve this.

How is Nick supposed to know something is off with Sharon? She puts on an act in front of everyone. Besides, what could he do? He can't force her to seek help or force her into a facility. He isn't her husband so he has no control over that.

That is what I said.. she turns her crazy on and off at will that is why I am not buying the bi polar. You cannot turn it off and on when it is real.

#86   2013/09/07 06:33PM
    Monsoon

Quote alanadz:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote Charlie Big:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Monsoon:
    Quote canada gal:

I totally disagree

He better or he will be as bad a parent as Sharon is.

#87   2013/09/07 06:38PM
    alanadz

Quote canada gal:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote Charlie Big:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Monsoon:
    Quote canada gal:

I totally disagree

LOL, I am not wishing for Nick to Faith away, quite the contrary.

That's the way it will go down. No good father would leave their child with someone as disturbed as Sharon.

#88   2013/09/07 07:27PM
    Ethelmae02

once Nick finds out what a fruitloop Sharon is again, he clearly needs to take Faith away from her and Sharon needs a LONG stay in the mental ward. She is clearly taking advantage of that child and not in a good way.

#89   2013/09/08 06:12PM
    rip_ricky

Quote charicey: Sharon Plots to Stop Nick & Avery's Wedding

Before the wedding, Sharon visits Nick to give him a "present" from Faith. Nick opens it and he's horrified to see a picture that Faith has drawn of their family. Faith has scribbled black marks all over Avery's face and crossed her out. Nick is furious and confronts Sharon who denies knowing anything about it.

Back home, Sharon smiles to herself. She is delighted that it's all going according to her plan.

Sharon puts on a white wedding gown and places a bridal veil over her head.

What happens next is everything....

Wow...

That's all I gotta say!

#90   2013/09/08 06:35PM
    alanadz

I knew the wedding would push her over the edge.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list