List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER: Sharon, Faith, Nick & Avery Wedding!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER: Sharon, Faith, Nick & Avery Wedding!

Started by charicey at 2013/09/06 11:42AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/11 08:48AM, Views: 14417, Replies: 103
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2013/09/06 09:33PM
    Re: SPOILER: Sharon, Faith, Nick & Avery Wedding!
    weatherholt3

Quote canada gal: Sharon and Faith know exactly what they want, even though I think Sharon is still in love with Adam.

Faith is Sharon's daughter and should never ever be separated again.

My take on Sharon and Adam they never loved each other they used each other.

#52   2013/09/07 01:50AM
    Monsoon

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Monsoon:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Monsoon: Sharon is a wreck. She is so manipulative. Using her daughter like that is so twisted.

The spoiler I found on it says that Sharon masterminded the whole thing.

This picture of Sharon in the wedding dress and veil is supposedly in SOD. I haven't seen it, but that's what I read.... So...What's next?

I am going to have to go see the mag and the pic myself. I bet Sharon is the one who blacked out Avery's face.

Could be. I read the complete spoiler at Daytime Confidential earlier today. Haven't seen the pic. Let me know.

Not sure if the pic has been posted but here it is

tinypic.com/view.php?pic=a4tq9j&s=5

sharin is going crazy... coo cooo coooo

#53   2013/09/07 01:50AM
    Monsoon

Quote alanadz:
    Quote valleycliffe: What is your source for the part about Sharon putting on a wedding dress and veil?

I have read the part about the picture that Faith scribbled over Avery's face but the other part seems just made up phan phic.

Nelson warned us that things were going to get very very bad for Sharon.

And he sure has gotten everything else right...

#54   2013/09/07 01:51AM
    Monsoon

Quote YR2013:
    Quote charicey: Sharon Plots to Stop Nick & Avery's Wedding

Before the wedding, Sharon visits Nick to give him a "present" from Faith. Nick opens it and he's horrified to see a picture that Faith has drawn of their family. Faith has scribbled black marks all over Avery's face and crossed her out. Nick is furious and confronts Sharon who denies knowing anything about it.

Back home, Sharon smiles to herself. She is delighted that it's all going according to her plan.

Sharon puts on a white wedding gown and places a bridal veil over her head.

What happens next is everything....

Oh Lawd, my girl Sharon has officially lost it.

One question for you if you don't mind. It wasn't the chicken dress was it?

NO dammit. I was hoping her and Faith had matching chicken dresses. I wonder if she is going to keep using Faith like this..

#55   2013/09/07 01:55AM
    Monsoon

Quote KeepingItReal: This is some twisted stuff.

She really off her rockers. That place she's been avoiding is has her name all over it....padded cell. Patty waiting for her too.

They really need to get the nutbar far away from all things Newman.. she really needs to move off the ranch.. it is so twisted.. sharon is so twisted. freaking nutbar.

#56   2013/09/07 02:01AM
    Monsoon

Quote canada gal: Sharon and Faith know exactly what they want, even though I think Sharon is still in love with Adam.

She should be removed from Sharon's care ASAP. Crazy people should not be raising children. YIKES

#57   2013/09/07 02:12AM
    Monsoon

Quote StinkyCat: I just saw a pic of Sharon in a shocking pink dress at an event in Chancellor Park. Nick was sitting but had a tux on, so assuming his wedding. Saw it on YouTube, title was "The Young and the Restless - Katherine's Will Revealed"

So I think the pic of Sharon in a wedding dress in the magazine is just to throw us off. But Nick didn't look very happy so maybe Sharon did something to Avery where she can't get to the Park, or something else.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLYTRmB9XI0 she does look like she is about to crash that wedding.

#58   2013/09/07 02:29AM
    Monsoon

Quote canada gal:

A parent should never be separated from their child

I totally disagree
    There are many times a child should be removed from their parents. Statistics say that parents are the highest killer of kids.

What Sharon is doing is manipulative and she is using her daughter for her own sick cause. She should only be around Faith with supervision.

#59   2013/09/07 02:42AM
    Monsoon

Quote laurie6:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Charlie Big:

Well, I guess that they could be in the same nutward together. Afterall, she had her in a mental hospital, I guess that she can raise her in one too!

LOL, no nutward for Sharon and Faith, but I can think of couple of characters that should be locked up forever.

A parent should never be separated from their child

That's not true, There are a lot of parents who shouldn't be allowed any where near there children.

The nut ward isn't such a bad place for people who need it, And right now Sharon needs it and Faith shouldn't be with her while she is sick and manipulating her.

I just said the same thing.. many kids should be removed from their parents..Faith is one of them.

#60   2013/09/07 03:03AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote weatherholt3:
    Quote canada gal: LOL, that's not a wedding dress, its a lingerie robe. Okay, so she's thinking of her wedding to Nick. I wonder where she got the veil.

Maybe she stolen Avery's veil

She has certainly been known to take things that don't belong to her.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list