List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER: Sharon, Faith, Nick & Avery Wedding!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER: Sharon, Faith, Nick & Avery Wedding!

Started by charicey at 2013/09/06 11:42AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/11 08:48AM, Views: 14499, Replies: 103
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2013/09/06 07:09PM
    Re: SPOILER: Sharon, Faith, Nick & Avery Wedding!
    StinkyCat

The wedding dress that Sharon is wearing looks more like a bathrobe... Not very attractive.

Faith is old enough to talk to Nick. Why doesn't Nick sit down with her and talk about the drawing where she can deny drawing it?

#42   2013/09/06 07:30PM
    Charlie Big

OMG!!!!! Not the bird dress! I am so sorry that she dumps on Faith again. I just wish that Nick would wake up and realize that his daughter is in danger and being abused by her mother. Maybe after she goes nuts on Navery's wedding, Nick will see the light and remove Faith from being with Sharon anymore. It just sounds so cruel to bring a picture with a black scribbling of Avery. That is so scary. It is a shame that Nick is in such a coma. His daughter may never recover from it.

#43   2013/09/06 07:37PM
    canada gal

Sharon and Faith know exactly what they want, even though I think Sharon is still in love with Adam.

Faith is Sharon's daughter and should never ever be separated again.

#44   2013/09/06 07:40PM
    StinkyCat

I just saw a pic of Sharon in a shocking pink dress at an event in Chancellor Park. Nick was sitting but had a tux on, so assuming his wedding. Saw it on YouTube, title was "The Young and the Restless - Katherine's Will Revealed"

So I think the pic of Sharon in a wedding dress in the magazine is just to throw us off. But Nick didn't look very happy so maybe Sharon did something to Avery where she can't get to the Park, or something else.

#45   2013/09/06 07:45PM
    Charlie Big

Quote canada gal: Sharon and Faith know exactly what they want, even though I think Sharon is still in love with Adam.

Well, I guess that they could be in the same nutward together. Afterall, she had her in a mental hospital, I guess that she can raise her in one too!

#46   2013/09/06 07:48PM
    Charlie Big

Quote StinkyCat: I just saw a pic of Sharon in a shocking pink dress at an event in Chancellor Park. Nick was sitting but had a tux on, so assuming his wedding. Saw it on YouTube, title was "The Young and the Restless - Katherine's Will Revealed"

So I think the pic of Sharon in a wedding dress in the magazine is just to throw us off. But Nick didn't look very happy so maybe Sharon did something to Avery where she can't get to the Park, or something else.

OMG!!! It's not the bird dress but the neon pink dress that looks like a 1960's Lava lamp! That is the one she wore when she crashed Phick's wedding uninvited and Nick asked her to leave. She stuck out of that scene like a sore thumb! I mean it was pulsating like a neon billboard!

#47   2013/09/06 07:59PM
    canada gal

Quote StinkyCat: I just saw a pic of Sharon in a shocking pink dress at an event in Chancellor Park. Nick was sitting but had a tux on, so assuming his wedding. Saw it on YouTube, title was "The Young and the Restless - Katherine's Will Revealed"

Thanks for posting the link stinkycat. Wow, Sharon is determined to stop that wedding.

But, I think Sharon is not the one who is delaying Avery. I think she makes a pit stop to see Dylan. She is probably worried about Dylan, since Adam told her about the baby.

#48   2013/09/06 08:04PM
    canada gal

Quote Charlie Big:
    Quote canada gal: Sharon and Faith know exactly what they want, even though I think Sharon is still in love with Adam.

Well, I guess that they could be in the same nutward together. Afterall, she had her in a mental hospital, I guess that she can raise her in one too!

LOL, no nutward for Sharon and Faith, but I can think of couple of characters that should be locked up forever.

A parent should never be separated from their child

#49   2013/09/06 08:44PM
    Ethelmae02

Quote Charlie Big:

OMG!!! It's not the bird dress but the neon pink dress that looks like a 1960's Lava lamp! That is the one she wore when she crashed Phick's wedding uninvited and Nick asked her to leave. She stuck out of that scene like a sore thumb! I mean it was pulsating like a neon billboard!
    LOL! she should be labeled "wedding crasher". Get a life will you Sharon. Guess not!

#50   2013/09/06 09:21PM
    laurie6

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Charlie Big:

LOL, no nutward for Sharon and Faith, but I can think of couple of characters that should be locked up forever.

A parent should never be separated from their child

That's not true, There are a lot of parents who shouldn't be allowed any where near there children.

The nut ward isn't such a bad place for people who need it, And right now Sharon needs it and Faith shouldn't be with her while she is sick and manipulating her.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list