List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER: Sharon, Faith, Nick & Avery Wedding!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER: Sharon, Faith, Nick & Avery Wedding!

Started by charicey at 2013/09/06 11:42AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/11 08:48AM, Views: 14582, Replies: 103
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #31   2013/09/06 05:54PM
    Re: SPOILER: Sharon, Faith, Nick & Avery Wedding!
    avrilkeisha

Picture of Sharon in her wedding veil:

tinypic.com/view.php?pic=a4tq9j&s=5

She's gone cuckoo for cocoa puffs!

#32   2013/09/06 06:02PM
    canada gal

LOL, that's not a wedding dress, its a lingerie robe. Okay, so she's thinking of her wedding to Nick. I wonder where she got the veil.

#33   2013/09/06 06:07PM
    YR2013

Quote bukopandan: If she plans on walking down the aisle and pretending to be Avery, that veil had better hide her bodice or it'll be known she's not Avery way before she reaches the alter.

And I actually liked the chicken dress. If Sharon's hair had been pulled up and the $2500 dress able to be looked at without her acting out, it'd have appeared quite differently.

You think clueless Nick will notice missing body parts? That will only happen after they say "I do" and he lifts the veil to see Sharon beautiful face. After that, he'll have more pressing issues than bodice.lol

I expected Big Bird to stand up and say he's the real groom, not Tucker. It was a hoot. I love Sharon antics. The look on everyone face was great. Talk about the ultimate show stopper.

#34   2013/09/06 06:12PM
    weatherholt3

Quote canada gal: LOL, that's not a wedding dress, its a lingerie robe. Okay, so she's thinking of her wedding to Nick. I wonder where she got the veil.

Maybe she stolen Avery's veil

#35   2013/09/06 06:13PM
    YR2013

Quote weatherholt3:
    Quote canada gal: LOL, that's not a wedding dress, its a lingerie robe. Okay, so she's thinking of her wedding to Nick. I wonder where she got the veil.

She didn't steal it, she's only borrowing it.

#36   2013/09/06 06:40PM
    canada gal

Quote YR2013:
    Quote weatherholt3:

LOL, I can see Avery going out of her mind wondering where it went. Maybe she'll see it as a bad omen.

#37   2013/09/06 06:53PM
    mswadel

Quote trixie60: Wow, Sharon is really loosing it. Her plots to stop the wedding, if spoilers are true, are getting really desperate. She'd better be careful because the people at the wedding may call some one to haul her away to the looney bin!

That is exactly what cell phones were invented for!

#38   2013/09/06 06:53PM
    YR2013

Quote canada gal:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote weatherholt3:

LOL, I can see Avery going out of her mind wondering where it went. Maybe she'll see it as a bad omen.

For a girl so smart, she is clumsy half the time. She will think she misplace it, and never clue in until it's too late.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/06 06:55PM
    #39   2013/09/06 06:57PM
    zuzu61

YR2013.. Laughing at Sharon using her chicken dress to fly away. lolol

She's gonna need a heck of a push up bra to be mistaken for Avery.

Maybe Avery had to drop by to pick up some coffee from Dylan so she's running a little late for the wedding..

Make up your mind Avery. Sharon's fluffing up those feathers to make her boobs larger while your paying Dylan just one last visit.. Better get to the Park on Time..

#40   2013/09/06 07:04PM
    REDMIDGET

Quote canada gal:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote weatherholt3:

Hopefully Avery will run away from Nick and all the baby drama, Poor Sharon cant get a break. I liked I cant see this happen now in the began I could od seen this but for Sharon to do this now is just crazy,Where do the writers come up with this kind of crap, nick and Sharon should be together and this should be a bad dream, Avery needs to be Dylan he will need her when the truth comes out, I for one wish Sharon should be dreaming. I hope Avery stop the wedding and Avery finds her way back to Dylan, Nick and Avery are so boring.Avery and Dylan would be a great pair, You can see that the two of them are still in love with each other,I hope these two find there way back to each other I could see alot of good things for them to come,I hope the writers stop making Sharon out to be the bad guy,Sharon has been made to be the bad guy when Dru died and that needs to stop now, I want to see the old Sharon back and stop with all the ghost crap.everyone here has done a lot of crap but Sharon is always the bad guy when will this crap stop,I would like to see Sharon back and moving on with her life,And we then can go after someone else,Like everyone who knew the truth about Chelsea baby this something I would like to see, someone else in hot water, Im so done with Sharon being the bad guy, Its someone else turn,Lets started with Chelsea and then Chole and lets not forget Victoina and then we can go down the line. This is something we want to see, Move on from Sharon,I would like to see Adam and Dylan give everyone hell who kept the truth from them.Thats going to be good So I hope, Lets remember who is writing this. I hope the writers get it right this time,

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list