List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER: Sharon, Faith, Nick & Avery Wedding!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER: Sharon, Faith, Nick & Avery Wedding!

Started by charicey at 2013/09/06 11:42AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/11 08:48AM, Views: 14590, Replies: 103
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2013/09/06 02:21PM
    Re: SPOILER: Sharon, Faith, Nick & Avery Wedding!
    trixie60

Quote YR2013:
    Quote trixie60: Wow, Sharon is really loosing it. Her plots to stop the wedding, if spoilers are true, are getting really desperate. She'd better be careful because the people at the wedding may call some one to haul her away to the looney bin!

If she's in her bird dress they will have to bring a cage instead of a straight jacket I don't like it, my girl has lost it completely if she does this.

LMAO!! Yes, the bird dress was so funny looking and she was too. This time she may look creepy with a veil over her head like Pattycakes looked! Sharon has really changed a lot. I have liked her too.

#22   2013/09/06 02:23PM
    Savoy

Quote YR2013:
    Quote charicey: Sharon Plots to Stop Nick & Avery's Wedding

Before the wedding, Sharon visits Nick to give him a "present" from Faith. Nick opens it and he's horrified to see a picture that Faith has drawn of their family. Faith has scribbled black marks all over Avery's face and crossed her out. Nick is furious and confronts Sharon who denies knowing anything about it.

Back home, Sharon smiles to herself. She is delighted that it's all going according to her plan.

Sharon puts on a white wedding gown and places a bridal veil over her head.

What happens next is everything....

Oh Lawd, my girl Sharon has officially lost it.

One question for you if you don't mind. It wasn't the chicken dress was it?

#23   2013/09/06 02:24PM
    trixie60

Quote alanadz:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote trixie60: Wow, Sharon is really loosing it. Her plots to stop the wedding, if spoilers are true, are getting really desperate. She'd better be careful because the people at the wedding may call some one to haul her away to the looney bin!

If she's in her bird dress they will have to bring a cage instead of a straight jacket I don't like it, my girl has lost it completely if she does this.

Please stop, I am choking! lol!!!!!!!!

Lol, poor Sharon. She will get worse before she gets better. Faith too. I bet they both team up together to stop the wedding any way they can.

#24   2013/09/06 02:44PM
    ColorAzure

Wow. If this is true, I would have Faith taken away from her immediately or have her locked up in a mental institution, or both. I would be furious about this if I was Nick! Sharon doesn't deserve to have anything to do with her daughter after all the manipulating she's doing.

#25   2013/09/06 03:00PM
    KeepingItReal

This is some twisted stuff.

She really off her rockers. That place she's been avoiding is has her name all over it....padded cell. Patty waiting for her too.

#26   2013/09/06 03:13PM
    YR2013

Quote alanadz:
    Quote YR2013:

Please stop, I am choking! lol!!!!!!!!

LOL

I hope you're okay. you're having too much fun at the expense of my girl, you have to stop.

IF Sharon goes crazy at the wedding and shoot someone, that bird dress will come in handy. She can take flight, and get out of there in a hurry.

#27   2013/09/06 03:21PM
    YR2013

Quote trixie60:
    Quote YR2013:

LMAO!! Yes, the bird dress was so funny looking and she was too. This time she may look creepy with a veil over her head like Pattycakes looked! Sharon has really changed a lot. I have liked her too.

LOL, when I saw her in that dress, I almost fell off my the chair I was sitting on. She was so fruity, it was hilarious.

If she goes all Pattycakes on Navery, I think from here on, only big bird would want to date her.

Oh how I miss my ole Sharon. Bring her back to me writers, she's gone too far into the darkness, bring her back to the light and keep her away from that darn ghost Cassie who keeps giving her bad advice.

#28   2013/09/06 03:34PM
    BlondienFL

What does Sharon do after putting on the wedding dress?

#29   2013/09/06 05:31PM
    bukopandan

If she plans on walking down the aisle and pretending to be Avery, that veil had better hide her bodice or it'll be known she's not Avery way before she reaches the alter.

And I actually liked the chicken dress. If Sharon's hair had been pulled up and the $2500 dress able to be looked at without her acting out, it'd have appeared quite differently.

#30   2013/09/06 05:37PM
    janetb

Quote alanadz:
    Quote valleycliffe: What is your source for the part about Sharon putting on a wedding dress and veil?

I have read the part about the picture that Faith scribbled over Avery's face but the other part seems just made up phan phic.

Nelson warned us that things were going to get very very bad for Sharon.

I hope so.It's way past time she got caught for what she's done and using her BPD as a free pass.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list