List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER: Sharon, Faith, Nick & Avery Wedding!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER: Sharon, Faith, Nick & Avery Wedding!

Started by charicey at 2013/09/06 11:42AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/11 08:48AM, Views: 14591, Replies: 103
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #11   2013/09/06 01:31PM
    Re: SPOILER: Sharon, Faith, Nick & Avery Wedding!
    alanadz

Quote valleycliffe: What is your source for the part about Sharon putting on a wedding dress and veil?

I have read the part about the picture that Faith scribbled over Avery's face but the other part seems just made up phan phic.

Nelson warned us that things were going to get very very bad for Sharon.

#12   2013/09/06 01:32PM
    trinilisa

Quote Cass Eno: Gawd!!! Is she going to pull a Tricia wedding?

Looks like it!

#13   2013/09/06 01:42PM
    sunmama

Grrreat how original, where have we seen this before?

#14   2013/09/06 01:46PM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Cass Eno: Gawd!!! Is she going to pull a Tricia wedding?

Looks like it!

This is what I was talking about earlier. Supposedly the pic of Sharon in the wedding dress is in SOD.

#15   2013/09/06 01:56PM
    trinilisa

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Monsoon: Sharon is a wreck. She is so manipulative. Using her daughter like that is so twisted.

The spoiler I found on it says that Sharon masterminded the whole thing.

This picture of Sharon in the wedding dress and veil is supposedly in SOD. I haven't seen it, but that's what I read.... So...What's next?

So if she masterminded the whole thing, then she threw Faith under the bus again when Nick confronted her about the picture because doesn't she say she had no idea about it or something like that?

#16   2013/09/06 01:58PM
    YR2013

Quote charicey: Sharon Plots to Stop Nick & Avery's Wedding

Before the wedding, Sharon visits Nick to give him a "present" from Faith. Nick opens it and he's horrified to see a picture that Faith has drawn of their family. Faith has scribbled black marks all over Avery's face and crossed her out. Nick is furious and confronts Sharon who denies knowing anything about it.

Back home, Sharon smiles to herself. She is delighted that it's all going according to her plan.

Sharon puts on a white wedding gown and places a bridal veil over her head.

What happens next is everything....

Oh Lawd, my girl Sharon has officially lost it.

One question for you if you don't mind. It wasn't the chicken dress was it?

#17   2013/09/06 02:00PM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Monsoon: Sharon is a wreck. She is so manipulative. Using her daughter like that is so twisted.

The spoiler I found on it says that Sharon masterminded the whole thing.

This picture of Sharon in the wedding dress and veil is supposedly in SOD. I haven't seen it, but that's what I read.... So...What's next?

So if she masterminded the whole thing, then she threw Faith under the bus again when Nick confronted her about the picture because doesn't she say she had no idea about it or something like that?

That's what it says. LOL
    That she masterminded the whole thing and that pretends to not know anything about it to Nick. Then goes home and puts on the wedding dress and veil.

#18   2013/09/06 02:04PM
    trixie60

Wow, Sharon is really loosing it. Her plots to stop the wedding, if spoilers are true, are getting really desperate. She'd better be careful because the people at the wedding may call some one to haul her away to the looney bin!

#19   2013/09/06 02:08PM
    YR2013

Quote trixie60: Wow, Sharon is really loosing it. Her plots to stop the wedding, if spoilers are true, are getting really desperate. She'd better be careful because the people at the wedding may call some one to haul her away to the looney bin!

If she's in her bird dress they will have to bring a cage instead of a straight jacket I don't like it, my girl has lost it completely if she does this.

#20   2013/09/06 02:16PM
    alanadz

Quote YR2013:
    Quote trixie60: Wow, Sharon is really loosing it. Her plots to stop the wedding, if spoilers are true, are getting really desperate. She'd better be careful because the people at the wedding may call some one to haul her away to the looney bin!

If she's in her bird dress they will have to bring a cage instead of a straight jacket I don't like it, my girl has lost it completely if she does this.

Please stop, I am choking! lol!!!!!!!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list