List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER: Sharon, Faith, Nick & Avery Wedding!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER: Sharon, Faith, Nick & Avery Wedding!

Started by charicey at 2013/09/06 11:42AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/11 08:48AM, Views: 14362, Replies: 103
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 page:
    #101   2013/09/10 10:57AM
    Re: SPOILER: Sharon, Faith, Nick & Avery Wedding!
    janetb

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote FL senior fan: From the link provided, I saw Sharon in a wedding dress w/veil but in the background there is a stone fireplace.

I hope she's not going to the Park that way; maybe just pretending at home?

Oh geez, is she going to do another arsen?

Sharon may pull a Patty and show up as the bride hoping idiot Nick won't know the difference and marry her instead of Avery.If that doesn't work she may run home and torch Nick's house like she did to Victor's.

#102   2013/09/10 11:06AM
    trinilisa

Quote Ethelmae02: once Nick finds out what a fruitloop Sharon is again, he clearly needs to take Faith away from her and Sharon needs a LONG stay in the mental ward. She is clearly taking advantage of that child and not in a good way.

I have no faith in Nick. I predict that Sharon will once again use Faith to avoid going to the nuthouse like she did when she committed Arsen. Nick will be so clueless, I predict he'll give her the usual free pass. And when they eventually source Faith (which I feel that they will), she'll be one messed up kid. Meanwhile, I predict that SN will then go back to thinking that she's the one for Adam...speculation on my part; hope I am wrong...

#103   2013/09/10 11:13AM
    janetb

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Ethelmae02: once Nick finds out what a fruitloop Sharon is again, he clearly needs to take Faith away from her and Sharon needs a LONG stay in the mental ward. She is clearly taking advantage of that child and not in a good way.

I have no faith in Nick. I predict that Sharon will once again use Faith to avoid going to the nuthouse like she did when she committed Arsen. Nick will be so clueless, I predict he'll give her the usual free pass. And when they eventually source Faith (which I feel that they will), she'll be one messed up kid. Meanwhile, I predict that SN will then go back to thinking that she's the one for Adam...speculation on my part; hope I am wrong...

Nick is an idiot,He refuses to see what Sharon is like.Phyllis was always right about Sharon and he accused her of being jealous.Sharon thinks her 'connection' to Nick because of their kids is her lifetime pass to being involved in his life.

I agree that if things fall apart she'll decide she wants Adam again and that they have a 'connection' as well.We know she can't survive without a man.If Adam has any sense he'll tell her to get lost.

#104   2013/09/11 08:48AM
    alanadz

I can't believe we haven't gotten any spoilers about Friday! We still have no clue what is going to happen.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list