List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER: Sharon, Faith, Nick & Avery Wedding!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER: Sharon, Faith, Nick & Avery Wedding!

Started by charicey at 2013/09/06 11:42AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/11 08:48AM, Views: 13561, Replies: 103
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #91   2013/09/08 07:15PM
    Re: SPOILER: Sharon, Faith, Nick & Avery Wedding!
    Monsoon

Sharin is such a wackjob,,I really hope that Victor makes her pay. I hope he goes after her big time.

#92   2013/09/09 07:12PM
    alanadz

Quote charicey: Sharon Plots to Stop Nick & Avery's Wedding

Before the wedding, Sharon visits Nick to give him a "present" from Faith. Nick opens it and he's horrified to see a picture that Faith has drawn of their family. Faith has scribbled black marks all over Avery's face and crossed her out. Nick is furious and confronts Sharon who denies knowing anything about it.

Back home, Sharon smiles to herself. She is delighted that it's all going according to her plan.

Sharon puts on a white wedding gown and places a bridal veil over her head.

What happens next is everything....

I am so glad Red is back doing spoilers for us everyday. I can't wait for Thursday spoilers.

#93   2013/09/09 07:19PM
    Facer

I wonder who will be the reason Nick and Avery don't get married? Sharon or Dylan? or Both?

#94   2013/09/09 08:29PM
    canada gal

LOL, too close to call. I hope Sharon catches Mason red-handed switching her meds.

Dylan, well Avery will go to his side. Poor Nick, NOT

#95   2013/09/09 08:33PM
    alanadz

Quote Facer: I wonder who will be the reason Nick and Avery don't get married? Sharon or Dylan? or Both?

If Dylan kidnaps Nick's nephew, I think Dylan may stop things before Sharon has a chance to do her thing.

#96   2013/09/09 11:54PM
    zuzu61

Quote alanadz:
    Quote Facer: I wonder who will be the reason Nick and Avery don't get married? Sharon or Dylan? or Both?

If Dylan kidnaps Nick's nephew, I think Dylan may stop things before Sharon has a chance to do her thing.

Maybe Dylan will kidnap Conner, goes to the wedding site where Avery is getting dressed, kidnaps Avery because he thinks this is their baby they lost, takes Avery and Conner back to the apt, barricading and holding them hostage. (with the thick, brick walls, etc.. A good, safe place???) Just guessing..????

#97   2013/09/10 03:23AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote alanadz:

Maybe Dylan will kidnap Conner, goes to the wedding site where Avery is getting dressed, kidnaps Avery because he thinks this is their baby they lost, takes Avery and Conner back to the apt, barricading and holding them hostage. (with the thick, brick walls, etc.. A good, safe place???) Just guessing..????

Hmmm Interesting guess. I don't think that's how it will play out. But it is certainly interesting.

#98   2013/09/10 09:21AM
    alanadz

Quote canada gal: LOL, too close to call. I hope Sharon catches Mason red-handed switching her meds.

Dylan, well Avery will go to his side. Poor Nick, NOT

We don't know that Mason did anything YET.

#99   2013/09/10 10:15AM
    jad68

There won't be a wedding. I think the wedding will be postponed or cancelled, nick will get engaged again with the devil sharon, phillis will wake up for a second and tells the truth about sharon,nick will be the big loser cause he will lose every. He is stupid because he is easy to be manipulated, and why he makes about faith, i mean even he got married again he will be present for his daughter and beside he is not the first who get divorced and get married again, then why all this tragedy? beside she is a child, she will understand when she grow up, etc..

#100   2013/09/10 10:52AM
    trinilisa

Quote FL senior fan: From the link provided, I saw Sharon in a wedding dress w/veil but in the background there is a stone fireplace.

I hope she's not going to the Park that way; maybe just pretending at home?

Oh geez, is she going to do another arsen?

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list