List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Missed Mitchell Sherman at Kay's funeral

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Missed Mitchell Sherman at Kay's funeral

Started by reng at 2013/09/06 10:53AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/06 02:22PM, Views: 849, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2013/09/06 10:53AM
    Missed Mitchell Sherman at Kay's funeral
    reng

I wish we could have seen Kay's longtime attorney, Mitchell Sherman, at the funeral. Maybe he will be at the reading of the will. Didn't we hear recently that they were casting someone to play his son?

#2   2013/09/06 11:53AM
    Re: Missed Mitchell Sherman at Kay's funeral
    Cass Eno

His son is supposed to read the will so I am assuming that Mitchell has passed on.
    Just a guess.

#3   2013/09/06 11:56AM
    ColorAzure

Was it ever mentioned why Tucker (or Stephen Nichols) didn't show up for the funeral? I mean even if SN didn't want to come back even for a cameo, they could've gotten a replacement actor.

#4   2013/09/06 12:14PM
    reng

I hope Mitchell has retired, not died. Seems like if his character had died, one of the characters — Jill, maybe — would have mentioned it.

#5   2013/09/06 01:34PM
    maja

The actor who plays Mitchell Sherman is William Witersole is very much alive and 82 years of age. I don't know if he's retired from acting or not.Hopefully, Mitchell will have retired with his son taking over his law practice.

#6   2013/09/06 01:43PM
    Gideon58

SO glad someone else brought this up because it's been driving me crazy...since Katherine's death, we really should have had some sort of appearance by Mitchell by now. I guess they're saving him for the reading of Katherine's will.

#7   2013/09/06 02:19PM
    maja

Quote Gideon58: SO glad someone else brought this up because it's been driving me crazy...since Katherine's death, we really should have had some sort of appearance by Mitchell by now. I guess they're saving him for the reading of Katherine's will.

It was already announced as a spoiler, that Mitchell's son would be reading Kay's will.

#8   2013/09/06 02:22PM
    Cass Eno

Quote maja: The actor who plays Mitchell Sherman is William Witersole is very much alive and 82 years of age. I don't know if he's retired from acting or not.Hopefully, Mitchell will have retired with his son taking over his law practice.

Thank you.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list