List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Secrets about Sharon and Dylan,

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Secrets about Sharon and Dylan,

Started by FL senior fan at 2013/09/06 10:28AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/08 12:18PM, Views: 4319, Replies: 18
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/09/07 05:14AM
    Re: Secrets about Sharon and Dylan,
    canada gal

Quote Charlie Big: I think that we know what secrets will be revealed. Dylan has Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and Sharon is off her meds and they are both going to pick Navery's wedding day to act out. No surprise there. The big surprise will be that Navery gets married, even with all of this craziness going on.

Not really, the big surprise will be that they don't get married. That would actually be a shocker.

#12   2013/09/07 09:03PM
    sharon50

I think Noah will figure out that his mom was why Phyllis is in a coma, and Dylan will find out he is Nicki son, and Avery will call off the wedding cause she is in love with Dylan. Noah will have to come clean about his Mom, and she won't be in any trouble since she has a bi-polar disorder and really didn't mean to hurt Phyllis | and Nick will feel sorry for Sharon because of her sickness and run back to her.

#13   2013/09/08 05:41AM
    canada gal

Looks like Dylan will not be related to Sharon, too bad. If Dylan must stay, I hope they keep the friendship that Sharon forged with Dylan when he first came to town. I really enjoyed their conversations and at least Faith liked him.

#14   2013/09/08 07:01AM
    FL senior fan

Quote canada gal: Looks like Dylan will not be related to Sharon, too bad. If Dylan must stay, I hope they keep the friendship that Sharon forged with Dylan when he first came to town. I really enjoyed their conversations and at least Faith liked him.

-------------------
    I agree. Perhaps they both can get thru therapy, helping each other, and become a couple. Yes, Faith was happy with Dylan. Sharon/Dylan started out as friends, not bed-partners, and I think they could build something good from that. Faith could be the little girl he'll never have by blood.

#15   2013/09/08 07:40AM
    LJMOM812

Quote FL senior fan:
    Quote canada gal: Looks like Dylan will not be related to Sharon, too bad. If Dylan must stay, I hope they keep the friendship that Sharon forged with Dylan when he first came to town. I really enjoyed their conversations and at least Faith liked him.

-------------------
    I agree. Perhaps they both can get thru therapy, helping each other, and become a couple. Yes, Faith was happy with Dylan. Sharon/Dylan started out as friends, not bed-partners, and I think they could build something good from that. Faith could be the little girl he'll never have by blood.

I absolutely love this post. This would be exactly the way I would want for the story to play out. I wish you were a writer for Y&R!

#16   2013/09/08 08:55AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Monsoon:
    Quote FL senior fan: The Fall Spoiler this site says secrets about Sharon and Dylan come out this Fall. I think they are baiting us or
    shall we say "tricky" wording?
    From what I see each one has their own secrets/problem to be revealed; I don't think it means them TOGETHER as stated.
    Do you? Anyone heard different please chime in. Thinking back, their acquaintance seemed strictly friendly.

I think it just means that both of them will have secrets exposed.. Sharin is finally going to pay the piper for all the nasties she has done.

And the sooner the better. It has taken too long now.

#17   2013/09/08 09:29AM
    jacksmyguy

Quote LJMOM812:
    Quote FL senior fan:

-------------------

I absolutely love this post. This would be exactly the way I would want for the story to play out. I wish you were a writer for Y&R!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw some chemistry/likability in Sharon and Dylan together. When Dylan did some work for her when he first came to town I liked them together and I could see a possible relationship develop between them that would run deeper than friendship. Maybe with the problems they both have that are now being exposed they will be able to help each other. That's not to say I want to see Avery and Nick together with Sharon and Dylan together. I'd actually like to see Avery with someone else and let Nick come out on the losing end for once.

#18   2013/09/08 12:16PM
    Monsoon

Quote FL senior fan:

-------------------

They could hook up at the shrink's office...

#19   2013/09/08 12:18PM
    dairymaid

I agree. I was so sure that they may be related. Anyway, once the truth about Connor is revealed to Dylan, he will need all the friends he can get!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list