List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Secrets about Sharon and Dylan,

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Secrets about Sharon and Dylan,

Started by FL senior fan at 2013/09/06 10:28AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/08 12:18PM, Views: 4346, Replies: 18
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/06 10:28AM
    Secrets about Sharon and Dylan,
    FL senior fan

The Fall Spoiler this site says secrets about Sharon and Dylan come out this Fall. I think they are baiting us or
    shall we say "tricky" wording?
    From what I see each one has their own secrets/problem to be revealed; I don't think it means them TOGETHER as stated.
    Do you? Anyone heard different please chime in. Thinking back, their acquaintance seemed strictly friendly.

#2   2013/09/06 06:00PM
    Re: Secrets about Sharon and Dylan,
    Ohio chick

I wish they weren't baiting us. At one time I thought Sharon and Dylan were going to be brother and sister. If Nikki is Dylan's mom then Sharon and Dylan could share a father.

#3   2013/09/06 06:04PM
    Ohio chick

I always thought Sharon was alone and if she had family to lean on (other than her Children) (even Drucilla who was her true friend is gone) she would not be vulnerable to men.

#4   2013/09/06 06:18PM
    canada gal

It's interesting that the EP is going to make Dylan have a breakdown the same time as Sharon.

#5   2013/09/06 06:46PM
    calliope

Quote Ohio chick: I always thought Sharon was alone and if she had family to lean on (other than her Children) (even Drucilla who was her true friend is gone) she would not be vulnerable to men.

Sharon has a mother, Doris I think. Although I think she forgot about her when she married into the Newmans.

#6   2013/09/06 06:56PM
    LucyT

I hope they are brother and sister. I guess if Nikki is Dylan's mom they will be half brother and sister or the Noah and faith thing would be pretty disturbing.

I bet it's a bait spoiler though.

#7   2013/09/06 07:16PM
    Big-mama Lovely

Quote LucyT: I hope they are brother and sister. I guess if Nikki is Dylan's mom they will be half brother and sister or the Noah and faith thing would be pretty disturbing.

I bet it's a bait spoiler though.

I wish he would be her half brother.

#8   2013/09/06 07:38PM
    Charlie Big

I think that we know what secrets will be revealed. Dylan has Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and Sharon is off her meds and they are both going to pick Navery's wedding day to act out. No surprise there. The big surprise will be that Navery gets married, even with all of this craziness going on.

#9   2013/09/06 10:06PM
    Gramma2five

Quote FL senior fan: The Fall Spoiler this site says secrets about Sharon and Dylan come out this Fall. I think they are baiting us or
    From what I see each one has their own secrets/problem to be revealed; I don't think it means them TOGETHER as stated.
    Do you? Anyone heard different please chime in. Thinking back, their acquaintance seemed strictly friendly.

I agree with everything you say. I dont think it means Sharon and Dylan as together. It means Sharon has secrets and Dylan has secrets. If you re-read, it seems that way to me as well.

#10   2013/09/07 01:46AM
    Monsoon

Quote FL senior fan: The Fall Spoiler this site says secrets about Sharon and Dylan come out this Fall. I think they are baiting us or

I think it just means that both of them will have secrets exposed.. Sharin is finally going to pay the piper for all the nasties she has done.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list