List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: NOW Phyllis needs to wake up

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

NOW Phyllis needs to wake up

Started by cajunlizz0315 at 2013/09/06 08:25AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/11 07:10PM, Views: 1325, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/06 08:25AM
    NOW Phyllis needs to wake up
    cajunlizz0315

While Summer is there in Georgia with Daniel , Phyllis needs to wake up and tell Summer and Daniel the truth before she passes away ....

#2   2013/09/06 04:35PM
    Re: NOW Phyllis needs to wake up
    alanadz

Quote cajunlizz0315: While Summer is there in Georgia with Daniel , Phyllis needs to wake up and tell Summer and Daniel the truth before she passes away ....

Passes away? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

#3   2013/09/06 04:39PM
    YR2013

Quote cajunlizz0315: While Summer is there in Georgia with Daniel , Phyllis needs to wake up and tell Summer and Daniel the truth before she passes away ....

HUH? Passes away? She can't pass away now! They are still in the process of examining her head and I need answers as to why she's bat shyte.

#4   2013/09/06 04:51PM
    alanadz

Quote YR2013:

HUH? Passes away? She can't pass away now! They are still in the process of examining her head and I need answers as to why she's bat shyte.

No, That is Sharon that out of her mind nuts. Phyllis has never been in the loony bin! lol

#5   2013/09/06 05:24PM
    Savoy

Quote YR2013:

#6   2013/09/06 05:41PM
    Charlie Big

I wasn't of the understanding that Phyllis was anywhere near having her head examined. I was of the impression by what was said by Daniel and Summer that there clinical trials on medications for patients in a coma that had good results in bringing them out of the coma. That is why they all agreed that would be a promising treatment for Phyllis. She is not dying, she is just in a coma. A coma, I might add, that was brought on by the presence of the real nutcase in the room, Sharon.

If there is anyone who needs a head examining, it would be Sharon and sadly, she is too much of a coward and just too lazy to help herself go get one.

#7   2013/09/06 05:56PM
    YR2013

Quote alanadz:
    Quote YR2013:

No, That is Sharon that out of her mind nuts. Phyllis has never been in the loony bin! lol

I admit, my girl has been acting a little nutty(okay, maybe a lot ), but I think Phyllis could do with some good mental treatment herself. All that pent up anger, aggression, bullying, deviousness, psychotic and sociopath behavior just doesn't appear and disappear you know. Her kids should making full use of the medical facilities and go all out with a complete head check.

#8   2013/09/06 06:38PM
    calliope

Maybe the knock on her head will have knocked all that out of her. Hey, even a Sharon fan has to admit that would be pretty sad!

#9   2013/09/06 08:40PM
    gaylesdaughter

Phyllis is the problem. She broke up Sharon and Nick. Hopefull Sharon will get it together. Terrible writing. Sharon Fan 4ever.

#10   2013/09/07 09:36AM
    vikis3

Phyl is gone!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list