List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Truth is out. Adam knows.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Truth is out. Adam knows.

Started by cajunlizz0315 at 2013/09/06 08:22AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/07 08:52AM, Views: 2427, Replies: 25
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/09/06 11:46AM
    Re: Truth is out. Adam knows.
    ladycam

The truth coming out should excite me because Adam is my favorite.But now with the way the writing has being going. I get a feeling it will all be very dull. Am not interested in Adam and Dylan fighting over Connor custody battle are boring on soaps.Loved the way Billy,Cane,Chloe paternity s/l wrap up everybody when their separate ways and Chilly took care of Delia. But the writers constantly having characters talk about Dylan's greatness have turn me off his character. And I love SB but can't stand Dylan because of Chelsea and this baby s/l.

#22   2013/09/06 11:46AM
    ColorAzure

I didn't read the spoilers, but from what it looked like to me was a zoom-in on Adam as Dylan is saying the baby's blindless disorder. But that could've just been a pan-focus on Adam, not necessarily him overhearing anything. Usually when characters overhear something, it doesn't zoom in on their faces like that.

Also, it looks to me from the 'next episode' clips that Chelsea has yet ANOTHER dream of Adam barging in and taking the baby from her.

#23   2013/09/06 01:25PM
    hubbardfan

[quote Trinsila]:I hope that Chelsea slaps Chloe if she tries to interfere again...while I am no Adam fan, and I adore Chelsea and MCE, I am glad that finally everything will now be out in the open...but just once, I would like
    for someone to slap Chloe.

Trin...Chelsea's supposed to be a grown woman w/a mind of her own; if she's dumb enough to take Chloe's advice, she can't slap her now! But I do believe she'll go running to Chloe saying, 'Why did I ever listen to you!' Well, DUH,
    YOU made the decision to follow her advice, so the consequences are on YOU!

#24   2013/09/06 01:32PM
    hubbardfan

Quote ColorAzure: I didn't read the spoilers, but from what it looked like to me was a zoom-in on Adam as Dylan is saying the baby's blindless disorder. But that could've just been a pan-focus on Adam, not necessarily him overhearing anything. Usually when characters overhear something, it doesn't zoom in on their faces like that.
    Also, it looks to me from the 'next episode' clips that Chelsea has yet ANOTHER dream of Adam barging in and taking the baby from her.

Adam definitely overheard the conversation, and he beat it to Chelsea's door! He KNOWS the baby's his and I guarantee he's gonna fight for his Peanut! Dylan's name might be on the birth certificate, but it's a false one, and CAN be changed to reflect the real parent, after Adam provides medical and DNA proof that he's the daddy. I don't like Chelsea and don't want Chadam together, but I want Adam to have his baby; from the interview I read, this is gonna be a battle royal that will last for a loooooooooong time!

#25   2013/09/06 01:44PM
    Bresean

I believe Adam will be a great father, and I don't believe Adam will take Connor away from Chelsea, it was that stupid dingbat Chloe, who put that thought into Chelsea's mind. Adam still loves Chelsea, and I'm hoping they get back together.

#26   2013/09/07 08:52AM
    alanadz

Next week is going to be awesome! I think (as I predicted earlier) that Summer's paternity will be resolved in early October.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list