List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Truth is out. Adam knows.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Truth is out. Adam knows.

Started by cajunlizz0315 at 2013/09/06 08:22AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/07 08:52AM, Views: 2600, Replies: 25
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/09/06 09:32AM
    Re: TRUTH IS OUT .... ADAM KNOWS
    BobbiSox

Quote cajunlizz0315: Didn't ya'll watch Thursday Sept. 5th. 2013 show ? didn't you all see that Adam over heard the conversation about the baby having an inherited eye disease ??????? He knows the baby is his . The previews for Monday's show also show Adam arriving at chelese's house and says " MY BABY" ... She will come clean . SO the truth will come out . and YES !!!!!! she only held the truth from Adam because he does not deserve to be the father of this baby . BUT , he is damnit . Dylan deserved the truth from the start and he could of decided if he loved her enough to keep the truth from Adam .ANYBODY can be a father to a child , but it takes a hell of a man to be a DADDY .

I saw the same previews, but knowing the writers, that could a dream sequence. Or a day-dream. Guess we'll have to wait, and wait, and wait..........

#12   2013/09/06 09:41AM
    Re: TRUTH IS OUT .... ADAM KNOWS
    trinilisa

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote trinilisa: I got this off of this site's spoilers:

Tuesday September 10:

Sharon vows to stop Nick and Avery's nuptials.

Chelsea must tell Dylan the truth.
    On Monday, Billy tells Victoria about the baby's eye disorder and she says it's genetic, which Dylan hears. I'm guessing by Tuesday, he confronts Chelsea...

I'm just grateful for any kind of momentum in this s/l. So tired of the same old dialogue over and over. I used to care a lot one way or another how this all unfolded. But it has drug on for sooooo loooong now that I'm truly having a hard time caring anymore.....

I think that both paternity storylines have been drug out for too long, and definitely the blogger storyline! They need to wrap these up already; summer's almost over! I just want the truth to come out on both and for Hilari to be known as the blogger. It's not that I'm excited about any of these because I'm caring less and less everyday, I just want them to move onto the aftermath drama because I am tired of the same thing over and over.
    Btw, when do Nick and Avery attempt to get married? Isn't that sometime next week?

Hey Trinni! Yeah, a little momentum would go a long way in all the current s/l's. It's really hard to get excited about any of them at this point.

According to the spoilers for next Friday, it says that Nick and Avery's wedding has a surprise element. So who knows what that is, could be Dylan or Sharon or both. The fall previews refer to the wedding as well, but I don't know when fall previews are supposed to happen. So guess they will begin the wedding Friday (the 13th lol) and then who knows. I did read that they actually get married, but don't know if it's true or not. I look for Dylan and Sharon to cause problems...

Omg that's true; Friday the 13th! That's priceless! I'm thinking Sharon, Faith or Dylan. Wasn't there a spoiler that said it would be marred by tragedy? (Of course it would; it's freakin' Friday the 13th!). So does that mean Dylan goes off the rails? Or does Sharon try to do something to herself or Faith? If there's no tragedy, I can see Faith faking (I mean having) a stomach ache again...

#13   2013/09/06 09:47AM
    Re: Truth is out. Adam knows.
    trinilisa

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

Tuesday September 10:

On Monday, Billy tells Victoria about the baby's eye disorder and she says it's genetic, which Dylan hears. I'm guessing by Tuesday, he confronts Chelsea...

I'm just grateful for any kind of momentum in this s/l. So tired of the same old dialogue over and over. I used to care a lot one way or another how this all unfolded. But it has drug on for sooooo loooong now that I'm truly having a hard time caring anymore.....

I think that both paternity storylines have been drug out for too long, and definitely the blogger storyline! They need to wrap these up already; summer's almost over! I just want the truth to come out on both and for Hilari to be known as the blogger. It's not that I'm excited about any of these because I'm caring less and less everyday, I just want them to move onto the aftermath drama because I am tired of the same thing over and over.
    Btw, when do Nick and Avery attempt to get married? Isn't that sometime next week?

Hey Trinni! Yeah, a little momentum would go a long way in all the current s/l's. It's really hard to get excited about any of them at this point.

According to the spoilers for next Friday, it says that Nick and Avery's wedding has a surprise element. So who knows what that is, could be Dylan or Sharon or both. The fall previews refer to the wedding as well, but I don't know when fall previews are supposed to happen. So guess they will begin the wedding Friday (the 13th lol) and then who knows. I did read that they actually get married, but don't know if it's true or not. I look for Dylan and Sharon to cause problems...

Btw, thanks for the spoiler about the wedding...

#14   2013/09/06 09:49AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

Tuesday September 10:

Omg that's true; Friday the 13th! That's priceless! I'm thinking Sharon, Faith or Dylan. Wasn't there a spoiler that said it would be marred by tragedy? (Of course it would; it's freakin' Friday the 13th!). So does that mean Dylan goes off the rails? Or does Sharon try to do something to herself or Faith? If there's no tragedy, I can see Faith faking (I mean having) a stomach ache again...

There's a funny spoiler on Daytime Confidential about Faith blacking out Avery's picture and Sharon manipulates the whole situation so Nick sees it when she goes over to congratulate him on the wedding. LMAO!!!

#15   2013/09/06 09:55AM
    trinilisa

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

Tuesday September 10:

There's a funny spoiler on Daytime Confidential about Faith blacking out Avery's picture and Sharon manipulates the whole situation so Nick sees it when she goes over to congratulate him on the wedding. LMAO!!!

Lmao seriously? So Faith "blacks" out Avery's picture, and they begin to get married on "black Friday"? Lol too much! Do you know whether that spoiler is true?
    As for Shimbo, how juvinile?

#16   2013/09/06 10:01AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

Tuesday September 10:

Lmao seriously? So Faith "blacks" out Avery's picture, and they begin to get married on "black Friday"? Lol too much! Do you know whether that spoiler is true?

I think it's true. Look at Daytime Confidential's site. There are a lot of spoilers there that I had not seen before. They are usually a credible source.

There's another one I read, on a different board, but I'm not sure about the source and I haven't been able to confirm it, but if it's true OMG it is really wild!!! ROFL
    I'll let you know, when I find out more!

#17   2013/09/06 10:44AM
    MattnMe

A lot of storylines drag on too long in the show. Hopefully
    it wasn't a dream sequence and Adam finally can step up and
    deal with Chelsea and Dylan once and for all. Connor is his.
    It is shameful that Chelsea played the con game again and used Dylan the way she did. Chloe should have kept out of her business. Adam probably doesn't deserve to be Connor's father but he is. Maybe he will be a good Daddy. I just hope he doesn't take him from Chelsea as she fears he will finding out the truth.

#18   2013/09/06 10:54AM
    trinilisa

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

Tuesday September 10:

I think it's true. Look at Daytime Confidential's site. There are a lot of spoilers there that I had not seen before. They are usually a credible source.

There's another one I read, on a different board, but I'm not sure about the source and I haven't been able to confirm it, but if it's true OMG it is really wild!!! ROFL
    I'll let you know, when I find out more!

Please do...thanks a bunch!:)

#19   2013/09/06 10:58AM
    trinilisa

Quote MattnMe: A lot of storylines drag on too long in the show. Hopefully
    it wasn't a dream sequence and Adam finally can step up and
    deal with Chelsea and Dylan once and for all. Connor is his.
    It is shameful that Chelsea played the con game again and used Dylan the way she did. Chloe should have kept out of her business. Adam probably doesn't deserve to be Connor's father but he is. Maybe he will be a good Daddy. I just hope he doesn't take him from Chelsea as she fears he will finding out the truth.

I hope that Chelsea slaps Chloe if she tries to interfere again...while I am no Adam fan, and I adore Chelsea and MCE, I am glad that finally everything will now be out in the open...but just once, I would like someone to slap Chloe!

#20   2013/09/06 11:41AM
    Cass Eno

I think TIIC will drag the s\l out a few more days so that Dylan can blame himself for the child's eye problems and reveal that he was adopted.
    But Adam had better get a paternity test and make sure Sharon is nowhere around.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list