List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Truth is out. Adam knows.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Truth is out. Adam knows.

Started by cajunlizz0315 at 2013/09/06 08:22AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/07 08:52AM, Views: 2558, Replies: 25
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/06 08:22AM
    TRUTH IS OUT .... ADAM KNOWS
    cajunlizz0315

Didn't ya'll watch Thursday Sept. 5th. 2013 show ? didn't you all see that Adam over heard the conversation about the baby having an inherited eye disease ??????? He knows the baby is his . The previews for Monday's show also show Adam arriving at chelese's house and says " MY BABY" ... She will come clean . SO the truth will come out . and YES !!!!!! she only held the truth from Adam because he does not deserve to be the father of this baby . BUT , he is damnit . Dylan deserved the truth from the start and he could of decided if he loved her enough to keep the truth from Adam .ANYBODY can be a father to a child , but it takes a hell of a man to be a DADDY .

#2   2013/09/06 08:25AM
    Re: TRUTH IS OUT .... ADAM KNOWS
    Homesick Cajun

Spoiler alert.

According to what I have read she continues the lie on Monday . So nothing is resolved.

#3   2013/09/06 08:26AM
    alanadz

Quote Homesick Cajun: Spoiler alert.

According to what I have read she continues the lie on Monday . So nothing is resolved.

It will be. The spoilers are already out that Chelsea is forced to tell Dylan the truth, and about Dylan's meltdown.

#4   2013/09/06 08:27AM
    cajunlizz0315

WELL , then you can count on Adam having a court order for a DNA with locked results that only go to a judge . Results to be given to both chelsea and Adam ...

#5   2013/09/06 08:28AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote alanadz:

It will be. The spoilers are already out that Chelsea is forced to tell Dylan the truth, and about Dylan's meltdown.

Yeah, but I don't think it happens this soon. Not Monday.

The spoilers say she had to come clean to Dylan on Tuesday. But nothing about Adam. So.....

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/06 08:31AM
    #6   2013/09/06 08:40AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote alanadz:

Yeah, but I don't think it happens this soon. Not Monday.

The spoilers say she had to come clean to Dylan on Tuesday. But nothing about Adam. So.....

Correction. The spoilers for Tuesday next week say Chelsea MUST come clean to Dylan. Not that she actually does. I look for this to drag on till about the time of Nick and Avery's wedding.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/06 08:45AM
    #7   2013/09/06 08:52AM
    trinilisa

I got this off of this site's spoilers:

Tuesday September 10:

Sharon vows to stop Nick and Avery's nuptials.

Chelsea must tell Dylan the truth.
    On Monday, Billy tells Victoria about the baby's eye disorder and she says it's genetic, which Dylan hears. I'm guessing by Tuesday, he confronts Chelsea...

#8   2013/09/06 08:54AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote trinilisa: I got this off of this site's spoilers:

Tuesday September 10:

On Monday, Billy tells Victoria about the baby's eye disorder and she says it's genetic, which Dylan hears. I'm guessing by Tuesday, he confronts Chelsea...

I'm just grateful for any kind of momentum in this s/l. So tired of the same old dialogue over and over. I used to care a lot one way or another how this all unfolded. But it has drug on for sooooo loooong now that I'm truly having a hard time caring anymore.....

#9   2013/09/06 09:19AM
    trinilisa

Quote Homesick Cajun:

Tuesday September 10:

I'm just grateful for any kind of momentum in this s/l. So tired of the same old dialogue over and over. I used to care a lot one way or another how this all unfolded. But it has drug on for sooooo loooong now that I'm truly having a hard time caring anymore.....

I think that both paternity storylines have been drug out for too long, and definitely the blogger storyline! They need to wrap these up already; summer's almost over! I just want the truth to come out on both and for Hilari to be known as the blogger. It's not that I'm excited about any of these because I'm caring less and less everyday, I just want them to move onto the aftermath drama because I am tired of the same thing over and over.
    Btw, when do Nick and Avery attempt to get married? Isn't that sometime next week?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/06 09:21AM
    #10   2013/09/06 09:29AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

Tuesday September 10:

I think that both paternity storylines have been drug out for too long, and definitely the blogger storyline! They need to wrap these up already; summer's almost over! I just want the truth to come out on both and for Hilari to be known as the blogger. It's not that I'm excited about any of these because I'm caring less and less everyday, I just want them to move onto the aftermath drama because I am tired of the same thing over and over.
    Btw, when do Nick and Avery attempt to get married? Isn't that sometime next week?

Hey Trinni! Yeah, a little momentum would go a long way in all the current s/l's. It's really hard to get excited about any of them at this point.

According to the spoilers for next Friday, it says that Nick and Avery's wedding has a surprise element. So who knows what that is, could be Dylan or Sharon or both. The fall previews refer to the wedding as well, but I don't know when fall previews are supposed to happen. So guess they will begin the wedding Friday (the 13th lol) and then who knows. I did read that they actually get married, but don't know if it's true or not. I look for Dylan and Sharon to cause problems...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/06 09:30AM
    1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list